THE BROWNS BOARD

Another season as a loss

BrownsfaninPa

11 minutes ago, Icecube said:

I fixed it. 

I am just saying how even with another loss, we still have a  fair shot at the playoffs.  not optimal, but fair. 

Hell, if the Browns did not suffer another loss at all in the season, I would almost be willing to guarantee that they would make the playoffs.  

You, I think say that you see two more losses.  OK, if that happens we are probably cooked.  

Supposedly, this link...the NFL Playoff Machine,  gives some kind of scenarios about how each team could make the playoffs (or not).

I have not taken the time to play with it, plus I am not sure I can figure it out.   If any of you want to take a shot at it, see what you can come up with:

http://www.espn.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

I am just saying how even with another loss, we still have a  fair shot at the playoffs.  not optimal, but fair. 

Truth.

Hell, if the Browns did not suffer another loss at all in the season, I would almost be willing to guarantee that they would make the playoffs.  

More likely than not. 

You, I think say that you see two more losses.  OK, if that happens we are probably cooked.

But with that schedule. I may be wrong. The only real team is Balt. Pitt is a practice squad team, including at QB. Browns win that on a bad day. And Bengals x2, AZ, Fins. Doable. 

Looks to me the Browns get a first round BYE... There was another scenario that had Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh in the Wildcard too... 

21 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Looks to me the Browns get a first round BYE... There was another scenario that had Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh in the Wildcard too... 

Only playoff Bye we can get comes with a Buh in front of it.

We gotta win out.

Ravens are real and will not be coming back to the pack... but we still match up well with them. We jumped in front of them Week 4 and put pressure on their Offense. And while they've added Peters to their 2ndary (and we've lost MG) our Offense is finally gelling.

We can beat them again. Won't be easy, but we can beat them again.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Only playoff Bye we can get comes with a Buh in front of it.

We gotta win out.

Ravens are real and will not be coming back to the pack... but we still match up well with them. We jumped in front of them Week 4 and put pressure on their Offense. And while they've added Peters to their 2ndary (and we've lost MG) our Offense is finally gelling.

We can beat them again. Won't be easy, but we can beat them again.

And correct me if I am wrong, that game is one of our remaining home games.  Browns have taken care of home field 3 weeks now. 

• Upvote 1