THE BROWNS BOARD

Terrelle Pryor wants to be a Steeler

Icecube

And Johnny Manziel wants to come back and play for anybody in the NFL. 

(I didn't bother to read the article....but this guy has been out of the league now for a couple of years, no?  Why would he just want to just limit his desire to play to the Steelers.  I would think any port in the storm would do for him. 

17 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

He wants to Not be a scrub...

after rudoof only scored a 13.8 qb rating after our Browns embarrassed them, I suppose he figures

they need a qb... any other qb.

• Haha 2

On 11/18/2019 at 4:37 PM, Icecube said:

I think you're joking, but he was the college  QB converted to WR who played for the Browns a few seasons, and he actually had a 1,000 yard season with the Browns, at his zenith. 

I think you're right -but- there have been other receivers who have had 1000+ yard seasons and have been a**holes and headcases. AB ring a bell?

On 11/19/2019 at 3:50 PM, jrb12711 said:

Never forget this dude got offered roughly a $30 million contract with $15 million or so guaranteed (which we gave to Kenny Britt, yikes).

Rookies in the league should be offered his case as a lesson on understanding your value relative to your career.

Yup.... kinda like the long list of TV stars who leave their hit shows for the big screen...

For example... image.png.b044d30a91705f203ec3659823a9dcc5.png

He had that one productive year, but he was one of my least favorite Browns. Every once in a while a guy just doesn't feel like a Brown ... Andre Rison, Jeff Garcia, Johnny Manziel, this guy ... didn't find him likeable at all.

I doubt he could make the Steelers roster, but I'm all for it.

Zombo

22 minutes ago, Zombo said:

He had that one productive year, but he was one of my least favorite Browns. Every once in a while a guy just doesn't feel like a Brown ... Andre Rison, Jeff Garcia, Johnny Manziel, this guy ... didn't find him likeable at all.

I doubt he could make the Steelers roster, but I'm all for it.

Zombo

Well, since we do have a game against them in like 10-11 days....a question begs itself:   What IS the status of the Squibs  WRs?  

Here is their depth chart, but aren't a couple of these guys in the concussion protocol?

LWR 18 Johnson, Diontae 19/3 80 Holton, Johnny SF19 14 Jones, Tevin SF19        
RWR 19 Smith-Schuster, JuJu 17/2 13 Washington, James 18/2 00 Cain, Deon P/Ind

Could Pryor nab a spot from one of those third stringers even?