THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

4 hours ago, Canton Dawg said:

Since NY is a liberal shit hole, it wouldn't surprise me if it's true.

if it is true... ny is going to erupt in crime. Not a place to ever go touristing, very dangerous, and a lot of

good people will get out of there.

Biden Tells Crowd Fossil Fuel Execs Should Be 'Jailed', Forgets About His Son’s Connection to Fossil Fuel

NYPD union leader sides with ICE against de Blasio over ‘sanctuary’-tied murder: ‘He owns this’

A top New York Police Department union official on Friday called on Mayor Bill de Blasio to “own” the consequences of the city’s sanctuary policies -- while insisting officers want to be allowed to work with federal immigration enforcement -- after an illegal immigrant who was freed in November is alleged to have sexually assaulted and murdered a 92-year-old woman.

“The mayor can say what he wants to say -- he owns this,” Sergeants Benevolent Association Vice President Vincent Vallelong told reporters. “He should step up and say these are his policies, he owns it.”

Joy Behar links migrants at US-Mexico border to Holocaust during interview with Holocaust survivors

https://www.foxnews.com/media/joy-behar-holocaust-migrants

"You had to wait over four years before you could come into this country," a somber Behar said.

"Four and a half years," Baran specified.

"Four and a half years," Behar responded. "You know, some people are experiencing that right now in our country. These children are at the border and they're not letting people in. And it's just tragic to me and to you, I'm sure. Would you like to speak to that at all?"

ANTI-DEFAMATION LEAGUE CONDEMNS RASHIDA TLAIB FOR 'BLOOD LIBEL' RETWEET FALSELY ACCUSING ISRAELIS OF KILLING PALESTINIAN BOY

Baran told the daytime host that she "couldn't believe it" when she saw the news coverage of the migrant crisis on television and that her "heart was aching as a mother" seeing children separated from the parents. But then she quickly pivoted to how great the country is to be in.

"I realized who doesn't want to come to America, the best land in the world?" Baran asked. "A land of opportunity, of freedom. To us, it was a dream to get here. Naturally, it was worth it to wait because when we came here, I practically kissed the earth."

Baran acknowledged that the United States is a "land of laws."

"Naturally, it's a land of laws. You cannot just come when you want to come in," the Holocaust survivor continued, "but I'm sure that the United States will find a way how to accommodate people who want freedom, who want a good life."

The question comes at ~6:30 into it.

17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Really pathetic how Fox News is trying to be so politically correct by loading the airwaves with Democrats like Chris Van Hollen, the no name Senator from Maryland. He has been on forever playing up the Impeachment Hoax. Dems wouldn’t even give Fox their low ratings debates. So, what the hell has happened to Fox News. Only I know! Chris Wallace and others should be on Fake News CNN or MSDNC. How’s Shep Smith doing? Watch, this will be the beginning of the end for Fox, just like the other two which are dying in the ratings. Social Media is great!

On 1/28/2020 at 11:50 AM, DieHardBrownsFan said:
17903454_10158949965035725_3181251005684

Really pathetic how Fox News is trying to be so politically correct by loading the airwaves with Democrats like Chris Van Hollen, the no name Senator from Maryland. He has been on forever playing up the Impeachment Hoax. Dems wouldn’t even give Fox their low ratings debates. So, what the hell has happened to Fox News. Only I know! Chris Wallace and others should be on Fake News CNN or MSDNC. How’s Shep Smith doing? Watch, this will be the beginning of the end for Fox, just like the other two which are dying in the ratings. Social Media is great!

A lot of crap on Fox News is just hard to watch. Donna Brazille? the debate woman who gave higgardly the questions in advance?

She may as well be a more mild mannered Maxine Waters on a sedative. I turn off Chris Wallace, Brazille, Jessic talbot? etc etc etc etc.

The lean to the dishonest left is so noticeable....too bad. I do like to listen to Juan Williams though. Watching him say really really dumb stuff eloquently to stay on the liberal side is impressive.