THE BROWNS BOARD

Dems

Vambo

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Just another dog and pony show by the democrats. Did we already forget about the kavanaugh dog and pony show? 

They are the worst people in the world and I can't in good conscience ever vote for a Democrat again. 

Ditto,

And I have in the past..

• Upvote 1

Pa. Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell, charged with stealing more than $500,000 from her own charity, will resign

by Justine McDaniel and Angela Couloumbis, Updated: December 4, 2019

https://www.inquirer.com/news/movita-johnson-harrell-criminal-charges-pa-state-rep-20191204.html?fbclid=IwAR12Enx6PSr9zwo8Cpm33UL6xHQP2L6XWyElo8uy9cdcTtgpuJqFv1k8JQg

image.thumb.png.f2d540fa9c9bb15b72e50895ff4fc34b.png

HARRISBURG — State Rep. Movita Johnson-Harrell, a West Philadelphia Democrat, said Wednesday that she would resign after prosecutors charged her with stealing more than $500,000 from her own nonprofit and spending it on family vacations, designer clothing, furs, personal bills — and her bid for the legislature.

State Attorney General Josh Shapiro said Johnson-Harrell engaged in “brazen corruption” and systematically tried to cover up her crimes by falsifying records and financial statements.

Prosecutors said Johnson-Harrell used Motivations Education & Consultation Associates (MECA) — a nonprofit she established more than a decade ago to assist people struggling with mental illness, addiction, and homelessness — for profligate spending and personal gain.

11 hours ago, Axe said:

Ditto,

And I have in the past..

Same here and there are probably a few who are decent people but when you have to bend over for the lunatic some hard left I think it destroys whatever credibility you might have.

I think the Kavanaugh accusation was some of the most egregious bullshit I have ever heard in my life and even I am shocked that the Liberals claim to believe it.

WSS

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

is the entire democratic bigwig assembly involved in global corruption? that would explain a lot.

I don't see how any honest American can vote for any of them in 2020.

2019-12-07_204551.jpg

• Sad 1

'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-law-is-the-law-virginia-democrats-float-prosecution-national-guard-deployment-if-police-dont-enforce-gun-control

(so when does the national guard get deployed to enforce illegal immigration in sanctuary cities? For anyone pro second amendment who either didn't vote or voted democrat in Virginia maybe you are now learning elections have consequences)

1 hour ago, OldBrownsFan said:

'The law is the law': Virginia Democrats float prosecution, National Guard deployment if police don't enforce gun control

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/the-law-is-the-law-virginia-democrats-float-prosecution-national-guard-deployment-if-police-dont-enforce-gun-control

(so when does the national guard get deployed to enforce illegal immigration in sanctuary cities? For anyone pro second amendment who either didn't vote or voted democrat in Virginia maybe you are now learning elections have consequences)

I had seen this and thought now people will see what the left will do to the entire country if they get in power...kiss all your rights goodbye.

Virginia woke up and found out and it's to late. 

53365813_1278273295659465_8867514664733376512_n.jpg

• Upvote 2

so they can have sanctuary cities for political/election benefit, and they can abuse

their power of office to violate/trash our Constitution and Bill of Rights at their whim?

I can see even fewer democrats getting elected across the country.

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

so they can have sanctuary cities for political/election benefit, and they can abuse

their power of office to violate/trash our Constitution and Bill of Rights at their whim?

I can see even fewer democrats getting elected across the country.

They had another poll that said if Hillary ran she would be the top Dem....That has to be a depressing thought for the left.

On 12/13/2019 at 4:42 PM, Vambo said:

They had another poll that said if Hillary ran she would be the top Dem....That has to be a depressing thought for the left.

What I would like to know, is how did the doctors manage to implant 2 butt cheeks on that woman’s face?

E1F43064-7AA3-4422-AC47-B20183280D42.jpeg