THE BROWNS BOARD

Freddie Dealing with Myles

MLD Woody

7 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I might be insane for thinking this, but I have this weird feeling that this incident will actually draw the team together.

Mason Rudolph getting away scot-free might actually benefit the Browns if they use this to come together as a team. 

fucking right 

We will rape the hell out of them in 2 weeks and make them like it 

9 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Since we all know you're either a troll or a closet Steeler fan, here a link for you to go support your boy. 

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/fans-gofundme-helps-pay-pounceys-fine-after-skirmish/ar-BBWP4uV?ocid=spartanntp

Which you won't though because just like Steeler Fans; You're all talk. 

How cute, you have a buddy in flyingfooldoug. I guess the old saying "idiot birds of a feather idiotically flock together" really is true. 

And I was the guy who bet you a $1000 that the Browns wouldn't draft Saquon Barkley after you bored us to death with months of barely veiled sexual longing for the RB out of Penn State, but no matter how many times you GUARANTEED that the Browns would draft him, when push came to shove, you wanted nothing to do with the bet I presented to you. I'm sorry, who is all talk? 

7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yes.  Yes he did.  Jabrill Peppers. (I assume you were being sarcastic with your comment)

Ooh, good point. Woody was a bit obsessed with Jabrill. 

Of course, nothing like PoG "I'd have Saquon's babies" obsessed, but still, Woody laid his Jabrill love on thick. 

Ha, after PG the least objective person here is Gipper. Especially if has anything to do with Michigan/OSU (excluding the crazies on the poli board).

This revisionist history is just the latest example. The idea that I was anywhere near PG is just fucking laughable.

Oh well, nothing new with him I guess. He's made batshit claims before so I can't be surprised.

6 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

Ha, after PG the least objective person here is Gipper. Especially if has anything to do with Michigan/OSU (excluding the crazies on the poli board).

This revisionist history is just the latest example. The idea that I was anywhere near PG is just fucking laughable.

Oh well, nothing new with him I guess. He's made batshit claims before so I can't be surprised.

Oh...you may not have been "near" PoG.....but you definitely were in second place.....and third place was a blip on the horizon.  And everyone here knows it, except maybe you because you seem to have little insight into your own character. 

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Oh...you may not have been "near" PoG.....but you definitely were in second place.....and third place was a blip on the horizon.  And everyone here knows it, except maybe you because you seem to have little insight into your own character. 

Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!😂

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Two words: Derrick Henry. I want 3rd place on the radar dammit, not some damn blip!😂

🤣 Allow me to dub you a Stage 4 Stalker in regards to one Derrick Henry. You aren't anyone's blip on the radar concerning your love of him! 

2 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Were stickers even invented back when you guys were in first grade?

I figured you guys would have received a 3 cent gift card to Woolworth's. 😁

Never heard of anyone ever getting gift cards.   That would have been considered too generous, even a 3 cent one.  (and, by the way...you COULD actually buy something for 3 cents when I was in first grade!)

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Well...I got the Gold Medal for being smart enough to avoid that particular pleasure!!  Sucks for you.

But were you issued spurs made of bone?🤣 (Oh I just could not resist that one-send me into timeout in the polyboard.)🕛

9 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

Were stickers even invented back when you guys were in first grade?

I figured you guys would have received a 3 cent gift card to Woolworth's. 😁

2r1J.gif    my Mom worked a Xmas shift at Woolworth's to make ends meet...now i blew a Full Throttle out my nose reading this 😤 Oh the burn!!         

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

I have to say there are several of you on the board who have a deep latent desire to hug it out with each other. So much so that you fight with words and obscenity hoping to repress it. I mean could it be more obvious? 

Allow me to play amateur psychologist too!: All your food pictures and food stories indicate that you eat your feelings. 😄

(And please don't stop. Your food looks delicious)

• Haha 1

...anywho.

Freddie made game losing decisions in several games this year, and was poorly out coached. It's clear there's not enough discipline on the team, but I don't think Freddie has "lost" these guys, which is where it's time to throw in the towel and start the search for a new HC. Honestly, with all that craziness going on it's endearing a bit that this hasn't happened.

I thought coaching improved for the Steelers game, to include significantly better play calling/schemes (tia had some good write-ups about the personnel). Despite my complaints, I always thought Kitchens deserved the year. I hope to continue to see that improvement.