THE BROWNS BOARD

So what does the Browns' dline look like without Garrett?

calfoxwc

I actually wonder if the squealers set up Garrett to be suspended. Garrett didn't tackle him and hurt him, so

sissy mason had to go after Garrett. I do wonder what sissy mason said to Garrett - Kitchens didn't say...

and Ogunjobi got a one game suspension. I can't believe sissy mason didn't get a one or two game.

What the ? Ogunjobi pushed him down. One game. Sissy Mason tried to break Garrett's neck by ripping off his helmet, kicked Garrett in the groin about twice, and went after Garrett a SECOND TIME, and the pic clearly shows sissy mason's hand on Garrett's jaw, while Garrett was being RESTRAINED. again. the biggest coward in the whole melee was sissy mason.

Didn't know this - missed it somehow -

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/browns-sign-de-bryan-cox

the backups listed in the depth chart:

Myles Garrett Chad Thomas    
LDT Larry Ogunjobi

Devaroe Lawrence

RDE Olivier Vernon Chris Smith

Chad Thomas and Chris Smith - I hope they play great, get sacks, and don't get hurt. I hope Cox is ready to roll pretty soon.

Yep, Garrett should have dropped the helmet. But I think "indefinate" is bogus - only that because it was a squealer sissy qb.

56 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

I actually wonder if the squealers set up Garrett to be suspended. Garrett didn't tackle him and hurt him, so

sissy mason had to go after Garrett. I do wonder what sissy mason said to Garrett - Kitchens didn't say...

and Ogunjobi got a one game suspension. I can't believe sissy mason didn't get a one or two game.

What the ? Ogunjobi pushed him down. One game. Sissy Mason tried to break Garrett's neck by ripping off his helmet, kicked Garrett in the groin about twice, and went after Garrett a SECOND TIME, and the pic clearly shows sissy mason's hand on Garrett's jaw, while Garrett was being RESTRAINED. again. the biggest coward in the whole melee was sissy mason.

LDT Larry Ogunjobi

Devaroe Lawrence

Chad Thomas and Chris Smith - I hope they play great, get sacks, and don't get hurt. I hope Cox is ready to roll pretty soon.

Yep, Garrett should have dropped the helmet. But I think "indefinate" is bogus - only that because it was a squealer sissy qb.

Sounds good if Vernon is healthy.  We could be without him another game or 2.

14 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

LDT Larry Ogunjobi

Devaroe Lawrence

Not Fair League heads would literally explode if that same situation would have happened in a game between shitsburg and baaaston.  Couple of $5 fines and say boys will be boys

We should be OK at DT..It was good to see S. Richardson play with some hair on fire..Ogun & the new addition #91 Eli Ankou seemed to play well crossing gap schemes..Roe Lawrence is clogging things up. And Brandin Bryant sits on our PS, he looked OK in preseason..

Troubling is the DE position & now is not the time, you can really force Vernon to play? Nobody on PS.. and Dion Jordan was just picked up in Oakland..

Here's the freebies that are out there after Jordan https://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/2019/all/defensive-end/    player trading is done

Steve Wilks knows all about DE Robert Nkemdiche better than anybody looking👀 at this time.. Noah Spence we might of just just missed on, going to skins

We can beat a Dolphins team with no Ogun..but am not betting on Vernon playing every game the rest of the season 🤞