THE BROWNS BOARD

No suspension for Rudolph?

jbluhm86

What a crock of shit:

SportingNews: Mason Rudolph avoids suspension in Myles Garrett incident, leaving some NFL fans upset

Motherfucker starts this whole debacle by trying to pull Garrett's helmet off, proceeds to kick Garrett in the baby bird, and then chases Garrett as he's walking away...yet no suspension?

Fucking BULLSHIT.

At least some NFL journalists and former players are calling out this horseshit.

• Like 1

yep, absolute total garbage. They still want mason there to help the squealers continue to make money for the NFL.

I was surprised to see that they actually suspended Pouncy for three games.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/15/steelers-browns-suspensions-myles-garrett-maurkice-pouncey/

19 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

What a crock of shit:

SportingNews: Mason Rudolph avoids suspension in Myles Garrett incident, leaving some NFL fans upset

Motherfucker starts this whole debacle by trying to pull Garrett's helmet off, proceeds to kick Garrett in the baby bird, and then chases Garrett as he's walking away...yet no suspension?

Fucking BULLSHIT.

At least some NFL journalists and former players are calling out this horseshit.

I guess that means he will play against us in two weeks. Ā We will get him then. Ā Another 4 Ints. Ā and the same number of sacksĀ would just about do it.

5 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

So a QB is allowed to attempt to rip a players helmet off because he didnā€™t like the way he was tackled, kick that player in the balls and then run after him after that player actually does rip his helmet off.... without suspension..... and the player he did this to gets the axe..... got it.Ā 

and the nfl gets away with their bias crap.

31 minutes ago, Comeonman said:

So a QB is allowed to attempt to rip a players helmet off because he didnā€™t like the way he was tackled, kick that player in the balls and then run after him after that player actually does rip his helmet off.... without suspension..... and the player he did this to gets the axe..... got it.Ā 

Exactly.Ā  What the hell man!Ā Ā 

Rudolph probably should have gotten 1 game for starting this whole thing. I think when it comes to Garretts suspension it should be noted that Garrett hit Rudolph so hard, he didn't even need to go to the blue tent. So I think it may looks worse than it was, but there is still no place in the NFL for using a helmet that way, none. I don't think he will get his suspension reduced but I think he has probably been overly disciplined due to the optics.

• Upvote 2

Can Garrett appeal this for a reduced suspension? I read that Antonio Brown hit a player in the head swingingĀ his helmet and got a 4 game suspension so there is precedent. If he had really beaned a solid blow to Rudolph he would have been knocked out. No doubt he deserves suspended but I would appeal.Ā 

Rudolph should have been suspended at least one game as the instigator.Ā 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

yep, absolute total garbage. They still want mason there to help the squealers continue to make money for the NFL.

I was surprised to see that they actually suspended Pouncy for three games.

https://steelerswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/15/steelers-browns-suspensions-myles-garrett-maurkice-pouncey/

Ā 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, bbedward said:

Based on the way Mason has played, him not being suspended may be the best punishment for the SteelersĀ 

http://thesteelersfans.com/forums/threads/the-steelers-come-out-the-worst-in-this-situation-rudolph-is-still-playing.23338/

from a steeler fan:

"After last nights performance i was kinda hoping for at least a 2 game suspension for Mason. Oh well. "Haha

1 hour ago, bbedward said:

Based on the way Mason has played, him not being suspended may be the best punishment for the SteelersĀ 

I was thinking the same thing, if theyā€™re going to suspend him...please do it after the Browns play them again!

2 hours ago, runyon27 said:

Rudolph probably should have gotten 1 game for starting this whole thing. I think when it comes to Garretts suspension it should be noted that Garrett hit Rudolph so hard, he didn't even need to go to the blue tent. So I think it may looks worse than it was, but there is still no place in the NFL for using a helmet that way, none. I don't think he will get his suspension reduced but I think he has probably been overly disciplined due to the optics.

The video shows that essentially the only contact to Maya was to the foam padding on the inside of the helmet.

8 hours ago, jbluhm86 said:

What a crock of shit:

Fucking BULLSHIT.

Ā 

FB_IMG_1573872292780.jpg

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, bbedward said:

Thats what the media said in pittspuke..."some people complaining mason didnt get suspended...mostly steeler fans..its worse we have to play him"Ā  haha