THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles

Orion

1 hour ago, hx214 said:

Can you imagine....

You toss 4 ints...

You start a fight by trying to rip a guys helmet off for some reason, can’t do it, get your own helmet ripped off, you chase after the guy after he walks away, then get smashed in the head by your own helmet....

that’s the kinda night you hope nobody remembers.... but everybody will. 

Was a good bait move though. Somehow he doesn’t get ejected, and he won’t have to get sacked by Myles again in two weeks.

You forgot, "Try to kick the guy in the balls.... twice."

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hx214 said:

Can you imagine....

You toss 4 ints...

You start a fight by trying to rip a guys helmet off for some reason, can’t do it, get your own helmet ripped off, you chase after the guy after he walks away, then get smashed in the head by your own helmet....

that’s the kinda night you hope nobody remembers.... but everybody will. 

Was a good bait move though. Somehow he doesn’t get ejected, and he won’t have to get sacked by Myles again in two weeks.

image.thumb.png.a7b1ec57dc2b4af0db1e5c03f5ded5a6.png

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PoeticG said:

LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Garrett had Rudolph in a bear hug- and didn't let go. MHO? As dirty as anything Vontaze Burfect ever did. Provoked or not- you just don't rip a players helmet off and hit him in the head with it. Suspended for the rest of the year? Not out of the question...

Stupid- totally. The game was over- no reason for that BS.   

Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

When I was a kid, I got into a fight with another kid, he tried to hit me with one of his boots, I took it from him and beat him with it. Live by the sword, die by the sword.

2 hours ago, ErnieCamacho84 said:

I'm buying a Garrett jersey tomorrow.

Fuck Mason Rudolph. He is a piece of shit human being.

I hope he develops a subdural hematoma and dies.

Just straight ignorant inbred post. I’d perma ban your ass if I was a mod. I am sure not sticking up for Rudolph. He instigated the entire thing, that said Garret’s response was inappropriate and pretty much straight assault. 

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Nope. It was a clean, easy sack. Garrett even had slut mason land on him to avoid the penalty. Qb's end up in a bear hug often. That is no excuse for mason to kick him in the groin after trying to rip off his helmet. Not dirty at all. CLEAN SACK.

It just made the loser mad. that is all. If he lets him go, and he throws for a TD, ..why the hell should he do that?

If the dumb ass doesn't want to get sacked. kneel the play over. period.

Nope, my pal pointed this out- Garrett was after a sack on a meaningless play- to pad his stats. You do remember Myles wanted to lead the league there. 

If you want to count this a payback for Headhunter Harrison- well Myles just hurt the team by getting suspended. Not official yet but it's just a question of how many games, not if. 

If the oldsters want to label it as another Turkey Jones moment- have at it...  

It is disgusting seeing Myles do such ugly thing. He should get suspended. 
BUT: 
1. He finishes the tackle, not in a risky way that Rudolph should complain about.
2. Rudolph tries to take his helmet off first.
3. Rudolph tries to kick him twice in the balls and actually gets it done once.

Rudolph playing the victim is outright stupid. He tried to hurt Myles and not only he didn't get it but got the worst of it. On a side note, Ogunjobi joins the brawl pushing Rudolph and Pouncey KICKS Myles in the head while he is down.
Myles shouldn't be the only one getting a suspension or a call by the league. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

one year, I got tired of not being allowed to play sports in hs. So, my senior year I signed up for intramural basketball.heh heh heh. They wouldn't know I was going to to that.

And, I had a great time, most all my shots were on, I made some great plays, lost the ball a few times...but we were winning big.Well, you can shoot pretty well when you are always on the "sidelines"....and the other team figured to either get me hurt or in a fight and get me thrown out. My teammates warned me that they heard them talking about doing it.

So, after getting elbowed in the face, in the neck, knocked down, and elbowed in the eye, I was really getting po'd. So, I was about to go after this taller gangly idiot who kept laughing about it (except I kept making a lot of my foul shots), I got elbowed in the eye again and my teammates stopped me and called a time out.

So, I asked them to just get the ball to me without shooting it on the next chance we take it out, and they did.The taller gangly guy wasn't all that bright. But, my old saying was, I don't get mad, I get even. So, they pitched the ball to me out 20' and they all waited under the basket. Idiot gangly guy came running after me and I faked shooting twice, then went up to shoot. Gangly guy went up in the air like a psychotic buzzard, ..except my feet never left the floor.

And I kept a hold on the ball. So, when the idiot came down to squash me, I took the ball from my waist, and shoved it into his gut as hard as I could.  The noise he made was kinda sickening, and he was laying on my shoulder, and I dipped my shoulder to have him go face first into the floor.

He left the game with help. I made my foul shots after the other team went ballistic and earned themselves a technical foul. We won. Second game, started out great, but my knee went out, and it twisted so bad, I got a ride home from a coach, and my surgeon, who was royally pissed at me, had to use this big needle with a tube to drain my knee - twice I think it was.

I wish Garrett hadn't lost it. But mason is the girly man who started it because he made a big fool of himself in the game. Unfortunately, Garrett lost his composure and mason doesn't look as bad.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Nope, my pal pointed this out- Garrett was after a sack on a meaningless play- to pad his stats. You do remember Myles wanted to lead the league there. 

If you want to count this a payback for Headhunter Harrison- well Myles just hurt the team by getting suspended. Not official yet but it's just a question of how many games, not if. 

If the oldsters want to label it as another Turkey Jones moment- have at it...  

Well, that isn't any worse than tomlin calling the play he did. What was the point? eight freaking seconds?

I suspect they called that play because they wanted to start a big fight and get Garrett, the Browns' start DE left on the line, suspended.

Remember, Tomlin is the toad that tried to trip a player running down the sideline.  They play the refs. Like their TE shoulder bumping the Browns db, and turning left but the pass was behind him, incomplete. Of course, the refs called pi on the db.

that is just so bogus...

• Upvote 1

Not particularly trying to justify this, that really can't be done, but didn't somebody attempt to yank off Myles helmet and he foolishly retaliated in fury?

That's what we thought as we were watching it and that's what are the some of the comments seem to indicate. I hope that influences the decision on the suspension.

WSS

Just now, Westside Steve said:

Not particularly trying to justify this, that really can't be done, but didn't somebody attempt to yank off Myles helmet and he foolishly retaliated in fury?

That's what we thought as we were watching it and that's what are the some of the comments seem to indicate. I hope that influences the decision on the suspension.

WSS

does not mean he should use the helmet as a weapon....he actually could have killed the dude....fuck him and fuck you to if you find this acceptable....

Garrett is an idiot and will get the longest suspension in NFL history for an on-field incident.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it live, and I had the biggest facepalm ever. Just get up there's 8 fucking seconds left.

Anyway, the Steelers are probably thrilled that they don't have to face Garrett in 2 weeks now.

1 minute ago, bbedward said:

Garrett is an idiot and will get the longest suspension in NFL history for an on-field incident.

I couldn't believe it when I saw it live, and I had the biggest facepalm ever. Just get up there's 8 fucking seconds left.

Anyway, the Steelers are probably thrilled that they don't have to face Garrett in 2 weeks now.

He will not get longer than burfict (12 games)

5 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

If MG is gone the rest of the season, then I'm fine with that.  I also feel it would be prudent for the NFL to hand Rudolph a game.

Being week 11 and with 6 games left, I would suspend him all 6 games, so if somehow the Browns make it to the playoffs, we don't lose a playmaker (from NFL's POV). 

I would hand Pouncey 4 games, kicking someone's helmet is unconceivable but here the main offender is Garrett, and Ogunjobi and Mason 1 each. 

6 hours ago, FALCON7 said:

Rudolph is not innocent.

Exactly!   But it does not excuse Myle's actions.    -  Gotta go to work......will check back in late tonight.

• Upvote 1

Ok now that this has had a night to settle here is my break down.  One yes the hit was a little late, but he pulled him down slow nothing hard.  They mason gets mad cause he has thrown 4 picks and lost the game try’s to pulls his helmet off.  So as is always goes Garrett grabs his and yanks it off.  At this point it would have been penalties and been done.  Then mason kicks Garrett In The dick and de Castro grabs Garrett and pulls him off.  At this point the fight is done, but then mason re-engages Garrett and he swings.  Yeah I feel is was bad and stupid but not the worst I’ve seen two game is fair.  But the pouncy comes and in and throw 6 punches and kicks him while he’s on the ground.  They all need two games and move on 

6 hours ago, PoeticG said:

Mason Rudolph found out what happens when you pull the lion's tail... 

He tried to rip Myles helmet off first. Myles was just trying to put his helmet back on him... 

If the helmet don't fit, you must acquit!🤗

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Gorka said:

How many god damn ways can we find to embarrass ourselves? Instead of the nation talking about a great win, they're gonna be talking about this shit. Only here. Thanks Myles you dbag.

I think the same. It left a sour taste and doesn't quite feel like a win. But maybe that is better, so the players don't think they have achieved shit and relax. 

And if this team wants to go to the playoffs, it must show that there are no "irreplaceable" pieces and work hard to fill the void in our Dline from now on. 

11 minutes ago, bbedward said:

6 games and a hefty fine sounds about right to me, it sucks losing him but can't argue with whatever punishment the NFL hands down.

He's going to get more than 6 games. It's not the first time this season. Punched delanie walker, took out Trevor Simeon on a late hit and this one. Burfict got repeat offender treatment but he never did anything as bad as what happened last night. It was full blown assault and Mason trying to pull his helmet off isn't justification for it. Emotions run high, I certainly understand that especially in a division game where the Browns had to win. You never drag a dude by his helmet, rip the shit off and then try to knock him unconscious with it. Frankly Garrett is lucky he didn't really hurt Rudolph.

I'm just glad there are some here taking it seriously. It's the people I expect to take it seriously though so I'm not surprised. Garrett never should have taken Mason to the ground in the first place, play call or not. The game is over and Garrett went for extra. Period.

If Mason were tom brady they may have dropped an air strike on Garrett. 

3 minutes ago, Vagitron said:

He's going to get more than 6 games. It's not the first time this season. Punched delanie walker, took out Trevor Simeon on a late hit and this one. Burfict got repeat offender treatment but he never did anything as bad as what happened last night. It was full blown assault and Mason trying to pull his helmet off isn't justification for it. Emotions run high, I certainly understand that especially in a division game where the Browns had to win. You never drag a dude by his helmet, rip the shit off and then try to knock him unconscious with it. Frankly Garrett is lucky he didn't really hurt Rudolph.

Indeed, it's inexcusable. 6 games sounds about right for me because the Siemian one looked like an accident to me and I don't remember the Walker one. Myles is not known as a "dirty-cheap shot" player like Burfict so it would be his first long suspension. If they suspend him more games I'll be OK, it was risky as hell what he did. 

Anyway, what do you think about Rudolph? He's getting some heat for acting like a victim when he also started the brawl. He got the worst part? Yes. But he is not innocent.