THE BROWNS BOARD

Myles

Orion

18 minutes ago, Orion said:

That was dumb.  

I feel like I need to apologize for the actions of our defensive end.

He ruined a nice win.

It didn’t ruin the win one goddamn bit. It might’ve hurt the team for the future with a suspension but it did not ruin this win not oneIt didn’t ruin the win one goddamn bit. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Can you imagine....

You toss 4 ints...

You start a fight by trying to rip a guys helmet off for some reason, can’t do it, get your own helmet ripped off, you chase after the guy after he walks away, then get smashed in the head by your own helmet....

that’s the kinda night you hope nobody remembers.... but everybody will. 

Was a good bait move though. Somehow he doesn’t get ejected, and he won’t have to get sacked by Myles again in two weeks.

• Like 5

Just now, FALCON7 said:

Myles is gone for the year, and should be! 

Rudolph's protectors totally sucked and he Rudolph is not innocent. Also where were the other Brown's players to break things up. 

Down the field finishing the play.

• Upvote 1

This whole incident the speaks to the quality of the technology in these new helmets because Mason Rudolph was hit on the head with a helmet and it just kind of bounced off his head so there was a very low impact to him. So as I see it this was just a test of the quality of these helmets and how they can prevent concussions. If you get hit smack on the head by a helmet you should get a concussion but this just look like you know Nerf Ball bouncing off his head

• Haha 3

Freakin Myles... already heard the first espn cycle

hes gone for 2 yrs and pittspuke May get automatically into the afc championship game

no attention to what really happened 

fuck sakes 

see what happens when we are close to a success??????

love it how the pouncy and that shit QB are the victims... omg

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, bermeck08 said:

Freakin Myles... already heard the first espn cycle

hes gone for 2 yrs and pittspuke May get automatically into the afc championship game

no attention to what really happened 

fuck sakes 

see what happens when we are close to a success??????

love it how the pouncy and that shit QB are the victims... omg

Who cares what espn says? That clown network hates the browns and blows the steelers. 

If Baker threw 4 picks and then tried to rip off Watt's helmet and Watt hit him over the head, they would think it's hilarious. That clip would be on sportscenter forever

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 3

Mason Rudolph found out what happens when you pull the lion's tail... 

He tried to rip Myles helmet off first. Myles was just trying to put his helmet back on him... 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Orion said:

That was dumb.  

I feel like I need to apologize for the actions of our defensive end.

He ruined a nice win.

Don’t ever apologize to the Steelers for anything. 

They all loved it when James “I never met a roid I didn’t like” Harrison went on a helmet spearing tour though out the years.  Bought Fatheads of the Colt McCoy and Massiqui hits and laughed about it. 

Hines Ward would knock people out for the season with his bullshit blindside blocks on DB’s that we’re covering other WR’s and they thought it was grand.

Fuck them.

Big Ben rapes women for crying out loud....

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

12 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Mason Rudolph found out what happens when you pull the lion's tail... 

He tried to rip Myles helmet off first. Myles was just trying to put his helmet back on him... 

Curious, if it were one of the kids that you coach who did the same thing..... no, too easy.

If one of your own kids did this, would it still be as cute?  Serious question. Just trying to see what makes you tick. 

Mason is a coward. He tried to rip Myles helmet off and kicked him in the balls. Then doesn't have the balls to say he tried to rip his helmet off. He's a bitch. My kids aren't bitches.  

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, PoeticG said:

Mason is a coward. He tried to rip Myles helmet off and kicked him in the balls. Then doesn't have the balls to say he tried to rip his helmet off. He's a bitch. My kids aren't bitches.  

Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Glad you never coached my ex D1 playing daughter...... At least you're honest about it I guess. 

LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Did she ever start a fight, get the tides turned on her, then chase after the person after they walked away from it, then get hit in the head with her own equipment? 

cause that would be strangely similar to what happened if she did!

1 minute ago, PoeticG said:

LOL okay, so you're gonna sit there and act like Rudolph didn't attack Garrett?

If you condone Myles then you aren't the type of person I thought you were.... now I know. 

Just now, D Bone said:

If you condone Myles then you aren't the type of person I thought you were.... now I know. 

I didn't say I condone Myles' actions. He snapped, like a lot of us would in that situation. I just think it's funny that you all are gonna let Rudolph play the victim... that's what is wrong with the world today. Myles fucked up, period. But he was provoked. He should be suspended for 3 games.

• Upvote 2