THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs.Steelers Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

5 minutes ago, Buzzsaw619 said:

Right, because you’re his trainer..   It doesn’t matter.  

The idea of Myles Garrett swinging a helmet is why everyone is freaking out. He barely tapped the dude, and Rudolph was literally asking for it. Hopefully the NFL takes that into consideration.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Or as I said Mike Tomlin started it by calling a play like that with eight seconds left instead of taking a fucking knee when the game was lost. He deserves Criticism for that

Pretty much the perfect microcosm of today's society...... "Yea, I'm the one who screwed up, but it never woulda happened if............" 

• Upvote 1

Just now, ATOM said:

wow rudolph said it was cowardly WOW hope the rest of the D fucks him up in 2 weeks

Yeah and he's such a coward he says Myles was talking and "kept on keeping on"... can't even admit he played a part. PUNK>.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

But as the commentators are saying, it could have paralysed him. Better, worse? That's like asking which is worse? Eating a turd or a live spider. And Garrett semi started it from throwing him down and laying on him when he didn't need to. Then Rudolph reacted. 

wrong - Garrett made sure he didn't land on punk mason. Mason tried to rip Garrett's helmet off for no freaking good reason.

mason started it. he sucked most of the game.

Just now, Buzzsaw619 said:

No I’m really not.  I was just giving my unbiased opinion.  And yes I do remember that and you’re right, it did get tons of attention.  As will this.   But the injuries don’t really matter.  He clobbered a QB with his own helmet after the play was over.  To me that’s about as bad as it gets. 

Again all I said was this was as bad as haynesworth so I look for a 5-6 game suspension.  Not that haynesworth was worse you said this was worse so I was just telling you why haynesworth was just as bad in my opinion.  If you disagree that's fine but to me both struck a player in their unprotected head with a helmet. 

2 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

The idea of Myles Garrett swinging a helmet is why everyone is freaking out. He barely tapped the dude, and Rudolph was literally asking for it. Hopefully the NFL takes that into consideration.

Tapped?   Wow.   And asking for it?   A retaliatory punch...sure.  Smacking him with his own helmet.   Never.    I’m not sure excusing Garret’s conduct is the right angle to take on this as a fan base.  

1 minute ago, calfoxwc said:

wrong - Garrett made sure he didn't land on punk mason. Mason tried to rip Garrett's helmet off for no freaking good reason.

fucking espn is all like what if this what if that suspend him for a year 

well guess what espn if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Well, that's a whole other discussion, but a good point. Why would he call that?

It’s not really a whole other discussion is pretty relevant assume that Rudolph got hurt on that play in the normal kind of play not with this crazy angry flight. What if he busted up a knee. It was he Tomlin who exposed his only quarterback really to injury. 

52 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

I did not see that, but will check... and if it happened it does matter.

Yup.... while still on the ground Rudolph kicked at Myles' balls at least twice. Looked like fairly solid contact once and less than solid once.

Just now, The Gipper said:

It was a questionable coaching decision pure and simple if you can’t see that you’re blind deaf and dumb

Yep, it's alllllllllll Mike's fault.

7 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Oh, he did suck, he's a back up at best, but that doesn't mean you can rip off his helmet and hit him with it. 

52 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

Haynesworth was a very high paid player when he got a 5 game suspension

Haynesworth had a history (including kicking a teammate in the chest) and was suspended for raking his cleats across the face the face of an unhelmeted opponent causing a gash that took 30 stitches to close.

9 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

And Garrett semi started it from throwing him down and laying on him when he didn't need to. T

This is what you said - I was just clarifying it. Miles' tackle was as easy a tackle that he could muster in a sack. He knows he has been flagged for landing on him.

Mason started the whole fiasco.

6 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

It’s not really a whole other discussion is pretty relevant assume that Rudolph got hurt on that play in the normal kind of play not with this crazy angry flight. What if he busted up a knee. It was he Tomlin who exposed his only quarterback really to injury. 

Well, some would argue Duck is better than Mason any ways. But regardless, I'm not sure why they bothered with that play. 

10 minutes ago, Buzzsaw619 said:

Tapped?   Wow.   And asking for it?   A retaliatory punch...sure.  Smacking him with his own helmet.   Never.    I’m not sure excusing Garret’s conduct is the right angle to take on this as a fan base.  

Charging a fully grown man who just ripped your helmet off right after you tried to rip his helmet off and kick him in the NUTs, is asking for IT, my friend.

Rudolph is LUCKY Garrett didn’t use his fists, clearly. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Tour2ma said:

Haynesworth had a history (including kicking a teammate in the chest) and was suspended for raking his cleats across the face the face of an unhelmeted opponent causing a gash that took 30 stitches to close.

Oh I know I've been trying to explain that to our new friend buzzsaw who believes Myles incident was worse. I just see them as both using a weapon against a unhelmeted opponent and the culture has changed a lot even in the little time between the two events so I expect a similar suspension 

3 minutes ago, Icecube said:

Oh, he did suck, he's a back up at best, but that doesn't mean you can rip off his helmet and hit him with it. 

oh, I'm not condoning swinging the helmet. But he was being attacked by the qb - kicked in the nuts and HIS helmet nearly ripped off started the fray, and slut mason went after him again.

The squealers have done this in the past. Started a fight when they lose.

Miles should get suspended? yep, but so should slut mason, dirty pig pouncey, and a few other squealers.

• Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Charging a fully grown man who just ripped your helmet off right after you tried to rip his helmet off and kick him in the NUTs, is asking for IT, my friend.

Rudolph is LUCKY Garrett didn’t use his fists, clearly. 

yep.

10 minutes ago, Buzzsaw619 said:

Apparently some of us are like a parent who when their kid gets arrested for DUI, they blame Budweiser.......

I'm not one of them. 

Myles Garrett has lots of problems with impulse control.  He jumps off side.  Now he acts like a thug in a bar.  If he let Rudolf take his helmet off and just walked away, Rudolf might have been suspended for a few games and the browns could have caught the steelers.  And Myles Garrett would have looked good.  

Instead the Browns are now a marked team and the refs will force discipline that fat freddy can't.  The one drive the steelers had was based are 4 senseless penalties.  Myles Garrett had a chance to apologize in his interview, instead he talks about his teammates having his back.  Like Rudy attacked him and he was in big trouble.  The guy should have just begged forgiveness and admitted he was wrong.  I wonder if he will still be paid.  Browns need to make a lot of moves to have a team that is coherent.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Asking to get hit by a helmet, while not having one on? That was a wussy, b-tch move. You're 270 and have to resort to using a weapon on a QB? Really? If he would have just fought him straight up, OK, I guess. 

1 minute ago, Icecube said:

Asking to get hit by a helmet, while not having one on? That was a wussy, b-tch move. You're 270 and have to resort to using a weapon on a QB? Really? If he would have just fought him straight up, OK, I guess. 

Exactly.  Was Garrett justified to retaliate?  I guess, maybe.  But like that?  Never.