THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs.Steelers Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

8 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Starting from the beginning...sure looks like myles gave mason a big bearhug and took him to the ground...for no real reason than to assert dominance..mason probably got pissed...jawin in his ear..never no what was said...but then mason started grabbing at myles helmet...myles says..ill show u how to rip off a helmet...and the rest is history.

Probably "Epstein didn't kill himself..."

4 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Two games... plus anger counseling for Myles.

One game for Pouncey....

Multiple fines for both teams.

Not going to make apologies for Myles, but Rudolph was clearly trying to rip off Myles' helmet when they were on the ground. That set Myles off.

Stars don't get long suspensions for first offenses.

Agree 100%

it was interesting Aikman making excuses for Rudolph.  His hand stuck? 

Rudolph started this whole dang thing 

Right now on LA TV they are showing live press conferences of Freddie, Tomlin and Mason.....LA TV!! 

They don't even talk about their own Rams or Chargers...... never a live press conference. 

4 minutes ago, ATOM said:

fuck you man 

maybe you are not a long time Brown fan but in games over the years there have been nothing but cheap shots against us that were never called so you can fuck off again about your Baker comment 

Dude, I'm not saying it was, but that it had that look.  You think Pitt won't retaliate?  We'll see.

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

Well we'll see tomorrow how it plays out and who did what.  Tainted win on what should have been a good win at home. sad just sad.

Not tainted at all not at fucking all in fact I’m tired of listening to this business about the final play let’s talk about the great win over the fucking Sperm suckers and let the chips fall where they may on that final play

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

Steve Smith summed it up pretty succinctly on TNF postgame show: what if Garrett would've hit Rudolph in the head in a wrong way and paralyzed the dude? I know, as Browns fans, we hate the Steelers, but there's no way we can defend that shit. It was just wrong, plain and simple.

7 minutes ago, Kvoethe said:

Starting from the beginning...sure looks like myles gave mason a big bearhug and took him to the ground...for no real reason than to assert dominance..mason probably got pissed...jawin in his ear..never no what was said...but then mason started grabbing at myles helmet...myles says..ill show u how to rip off a helmet...and the rest is history.

My question is why with eight seconds left are the Steelers exposing their quarterback to a sack like this. They should’ve just taken a knee. Why did they not do that?

1 minute ago, htownbrown said:

Dude, I'm not saying it was, but that it had that look.  You don't think Pitt won't retaliate?  We'll see.

I think we will come out guns flying in 2 weeks and put the damn smack down on them,, I mean what ? you a pit fan ?

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

One game for Pouncey....

Not going to make apologies for Myles, but Rudolph was clearly trying to rip off Myles' helmet when they were on the ground. That set Myles off.

Haynesworth was a very high paid player when he got a 5 game suspension

Just now, jbluhm86 said:

Steve Smith summed it up pretty succinctly on TNF postgame show: what if Garrett would've hit Rudolph in the head in a wrong way and paralyzed the dude? I know, as Browns fans, we hate the Steelers, but there's no way we can defend that shit. It was just wrong, plain and simple.

Thank you. He hit a QB, who had no helmet on (because he tore it off) with a helmet to his head. Unprecedented. 😐

2 minutes ago, ATOM said:

I think we will come out guns flying in 2 weeks and put the damn smack down on them,, I mean what ? you a pit fan ?

Pitt was down to fielding practice squad players and guys off the streets. They can't run or pass. They are out of gas, can't overcome that many lost players. 

14 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

One game for Pouncey....

Come on man he ripped the dude helmet off then proceed to bash him in the head with it. He will be suspended between 4 to 6 games.

9 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

You can say 'what if' all day long, bottom line is Rudolph's fine, Garrett will be suspended, hopefully for just 2 or 3 games, and we whupped them up and down the field

29 minutes ago, Vambo said:

What did you think of the Steelers kicking him in the head while he was down?  Should they be suspended?

He was protecting his quarterback from an injurious assault.  He was attempting to subdue the attacker with force.  Part of it was rage.  That part will be penalized.

2 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

I believe he'll get 5 or 6. Think albert Haynesworth stomping andre gurode helmetless head. 

You're probably right, I'm hoping for the best here. Rudolph being completely unhurt will help lessen the suspension tho. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised if the Steelnutz didn't claim he has concussion symptoms in the next few days and then keep playing him

27 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

One game for Pouncey....

He's likely to be suspended for 12 games.  Pouncey for 2 games.

7 minutes ago, Vambo said:

2019-11-15_003108.jpg

2019-11-15_003127.jpg

Anybody got anything to say now?  Mason Rudolph is 6'4" 240 lps thereabouts - all built by an NFL strength team/weight room (plus whatever else...) and is wearing NFL cleats and twice goes after Garrets ability to sire children - and you STILL you think its Garret's fault?  My father is a Vietnam Veteran who volunteered for service in 1964.  He told me growing up if somebody hits me I goddamn well better hit their ass back - or don't bother coming home.

22 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Agree 100%

it was interesting Aikman making excuses for Rudolph.  His hand stuck? 

Rudolph started this whole dang thing 

Aikman made excuses for Mason the whole game, blamed his o-line and left out all the terrible throws for picks and unconverted 3rd downs