THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs.Steelers Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Just now, MLD Woody said:

That was insane. I always thought Garrett was a calm guy. Seemed really smart. Idk what happened to get him to lose his temper but that was bad

Looked like Mason was pulling at his helmet.

The days of Paul Brown and Otto Graham are a distant memory if that.  Baker looks done, his eyes are blank.  The defense has a collective IQ of about an 80 average.  I have to give the Defense coordinator credit.  Getting those idiots to line up onside must take all week.  Can't believe the Browns passed on Watt in the draft.  Ever hear of the Big 10?  He is from the same school as your best player on D-Shobert.  I don't know what to say.  This team lacks class and discipline.

Mason Rudolph CLEARLY a) tired to remove aggressively Garrett's helmet on a play where there was not any foul (for roughing) and then b) twice tried to kick Garret HARD in the balls.  THAT is when Garrett went after punk ass Rudolph and defended himself like ANY MAN would do.

And they looked at the video and DID NOT kick Mason out of the fucking game?  Are you fucking KIDDING ME?

What a fucking BITCH Mason Rudolph is.  Deserved to get smacked in the head.  Fuck him.

Yeah, they are gonna suspend Garrett a bunch but so fucking what.  Any man come's for your balls that deliberately we are taking it to the streets immediately.

I mean seriously, WTF?

1 minute ago, MLD Woody said:

the Browns player ripped the helmet of off a Steelers player and then hit him in the head with it.....

..... don't even try the "both sides" nonsense man. Take off the Orange glasses

What ever dude I see it both were wrong.

2 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

the Browns player ripped the helmet of off a Steelers player and then hit him in the head with it.....

..... don't even try the "both sides" nonsense man. Take off the Orange glasses

Did you watch the same thing everybody else here saw???

wtf? Did you see Rudolph? Fuck that guy

Yes, it's a game of emotion.. But all of these dudes have dealt with the same stuff -practice, intra-squad scrimmage, etc- for over 10 years now.. so why is it that nobody's apparently told them that the expectation is that they simply don't react no matter the provocation?

Even if myles had stopped after taking off the helmet, he'd still probably get suspended a game. But now he's going to lose even more, and for what?

This is the exact opposite of a street fight - you don't "get to defend yourself".

5 minutes ago, Vambo said:

What ever dude I see it both were wrong.

But were wrong, but that’s like saying a guy who shoved someone In a bar fight should be tried the same as the dude who pulled a knife. Dramatic but Rudolph’s antics were no more than late game choppiness.

honestly, it makes me wonder if mason dropped a racial slur or something? I just don’t get wtf would make him go ape shit there. No excuses fellas, that’s beyond dirty.

Just now, bjh2130 said:

That's not about discipline.  That's just going batshit crazy. 

Disagree, and agree. Myles lost it on his own, but if he played for Bill he would've suddenly had "restraint"........ The difference is the leader of the team and what he DEMANDS from his coaches, staff and players. 

Freddie's aww shux attitude will make him friends with the players, but it'll be a very short career. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

But were wrong, but that’s like saying a guy who shoved someone In a bar fight should be tried the same as the dude who pulled a knife. Dramatic but Rudolph’s antics were no more than late game choppiness.

honestly, it makes me wonder if mason dropped a racial slur or something? I just don’t get wtf would make him go ape shit there. No excuses fellas, that’s beyond dirty.

Yes both were dirty.

I'm just very sad. My favorite player did something awful that will cost the team and do so much more damage than just being suspended. He's gone man.