THE BROWNS BOARD

***Official Browns Vs.Steelers Thursday Night Football Game Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

18 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

Seriously, get over yourself.

Almost all of those "dirty" penalties Myles collected for falling on the QB with his weight was a TEXTBOOK tackle for 100 years of football. The one he got on Roethlisberger last season was exactly how I taught 11 and 12 year olds how to tackle a decade ago when I coached. How a defensive player is supposed to tackle a QB from straight ahead and NOT fall on him is beyond me. 

No Dutch. Don't you get it? Obviously if you don't learn to levitate and defy gravity you're just dirty cheap shot artist. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, bjh2130 said:

No Dutch. Don't you get it? Obviously if you don't learn to levitate and defy gravity you're just dirty cheap shot artist. 

I thought that Myles wrapping up and pulling him down upon himself was a pretty nice way of putting the pussy down. Mason after back to back sacks obviously wasn't in the mood for thirds...

• Upvote 1

Just now, PoeticG said:

I thought that Myles wrapping up and pulling him down upon himself was a pretty nice way of putting the pussy down. Mason after back to back sacks obviously wasn't in the mood for thirds...

Oh that one absolutely was. Myles was trying to protect him on the hit.  He didn't even explode and try to lay the wood like he could have originally because Garrett knew it was a meaningless play.  He put his helmet in his chest wrapped him up and turned him to take him down. I was facetiously referring to ice cube saying Garrett's hits on the jets qbs were dirty this year.

sissy mason was just throwing a temper tantrum because the refs didn't make Miles stop sacking him.

the squealers have been getting carried away with their ref favoritism going ons.

and Goodhell doesn't hold the refs accountable.

It's such an undertaking for Myles to even get to the QB because of the constant holding. I would be surprised if he isn't held to an extent that warrants a flag 60 percent of the time. So when he does get there he's got to take the shot, not a dirty shot but a QB hit, to make his presence felt. The Jets QB just had a bad landing, similar to Njoku's hit that caused him to miss the last 8 games. You pay these guys to make sacks, hurries, QB hits and pressures... Roughing the passer is completely subjective in some cases.

I call BS on the refs. Remember when Baker was "sacked" ???

Watch this play and tell me any other qb (who goes to superbowls) would get called down ...

and watch the second sack. The last player piled on "with all his weight" ...no call?

The only other fact I can add to that, is that sissy mason was clearly shown to be grinning big afterwards, still on the field.

that means.............

what? "haha, it worked to perfection? Now we don't have to have such a hard time when we play the Browns in two weeks?"

I wonder. That's a fact, too. 🙄