Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
TexasAg1969

In the Tradition of Common Sense and The Federalist Papers

Recommended Posts

What a load of horse shit 

why are you denying that the president is achieving more than any president in history?

 

its amazing the depths at which people will sink to 

but then again after seeing what was done to Kavanaugh it should surprise no one...

utter garbage from a suffering TDS stooge.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry Tex but I make it a point not to listen to anyone who wants to remain anonymous and stay in the shadows while throwing stones at others.  You would be wise to do the same. Trump has a list of accomplishments he can run on for re-election 2020. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Sorry Tex but I make it a point not to listen to anyone who wants to remain anonymous and stay in the shadows while throwing stones at others.  You would be wise to do the same. Trump has a list of accomplishments he can run on for re-election 2020. 

So then you disagree with The Federalist Papers and Common Sense. OK.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

So then you disagree with The Federalist Papers and Common Sense. OK.

Common sense tells me to demand proof before I just believe something someone anonymous says. You seem to latch on and believe anything anyone says as long as it is critical of Trump. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Therapy Dogs Brought In For Stressed Out Staffers Of Impeachment Circus Lawmakers

Just when you thought you’d heard everything…enter therapy dogs for Democrat congressional staffers suffering from TDS or Trump Derangement Syndrome.

The stress of working to undo the results of the 2016 election is apparently taking a toll on Democrat staffers on Capitol Hill. Fortunately for the D.C. snowflakes, pet advocacy groups have a remedy for the stressed out staffers who’ve been tasked with helping to orchestrate the Democrat impeachment circus.

https://100percentfedup.com/therapy-dogs-brought-in-for-stressed-out-staffers-of-impeachment-circus-lawmakers/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OldBrownsFan said:

Common sense tells me to demand proof before I just believe something someone anonymous says. You seem to latch on and believe anything anyone says as long as it is critical of Trump. 

LOL! No one else is guilty of that here in the opposite direction.🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! No one else is guilty of that here in the opposite direction.🤣

Not a solitary one.

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

LOL! No one else is guilty of that here in the opposite direction.🤣

No. Give an example of what you mean.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:03 AM, TexasAg1969 said:

You're nothing but a troll.  No one's eating the crap you do.

The first statemen below was a lie repeated over and over.  The second one had been a policy already in place having nothing to do with Trump administration.

A big tell comes early on, when Anonymous reveals what “the last straw” was. It wasn’t Mr. Trump’s response to the right-wing rally in Charlottesville, Va., in 2017, when a white supremacist killed a woman and the president talked about “the violence on many sides.” It wasn’t even the administration’s separation of migrant families at the border.

Another gem.  The country was already in moral disrepair, and thanks to Trump it has been exposed bigly and is currently in the process of having the soul of its political system restored.

Mr. Trump, Anonymous says, should simply not be elected to a second term; only then can the country “undertake the arduous task of moral repair” and “restore the soul of its political system.”

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Gorka said:

No. Give an example of what you mean.

 

How about 90% of the threads started on the polyboard. It's a trumpy board, not a discussion board. You all are so busy brainwashing each other you could never even listen to another opinion contrary to the trumpy support threads here. And every one of those threads are full of biased sources in support of the Great Orange Con Man. How about one of you do a little research on Trump University and how many people he took for life savings that just got back pennies on the dollar for a bogus degree with bogus trumpy promotion. That's who this president really is, but none of you will actually go find that information. Same applies to The Trump Foundation. Every time I bring that bogus piece of thievery up everyone runs to the Clinton Foundation rather than researching and addressing that issue. That's who he is and always has been, a con artist. And that's who is in charge of our national security.? Good luck with Putin's Puppet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Trump has done way more against Russia than Obama ever did and that is the fact Tex...just admit it. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tex loves his hatred of President Trump. It's like he would bash obaMao for eight years for being a dope smoker in college.

except obaMao was a globalist/socialist who lied about himself to get elected.

   URANIUM ONE. Tex. Admit it. BENGHAZI. "FAST AND FURIOUS".

  President Trump has NO SCANDAL except for fake ones you TDS haters invent that are not true at all.

free stuff has it's addiction, I reckon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, TexasAg1969 said:

How about 90% of the threads started on the polyboard. It's a trumpy board, not a discussion board. You all are so busy brainwashing each other you could never even listen to another opinion contrary to the trumpy support threads here. And every one of those threads are full of biased sources in support of the Great Orange Con Man. How about one of you do a little research on Trump University and how many people he took for life savings that just got back pennies on the dollar for a bogus degree with bogus trumpy promotion. That's who this president really is, but none of you will actually go find that information. Same applies to The Trump Foundation. Every time I bring that bogus piece of thievery up everyone runs to the Clinton Foundation rather than researching and addressing that issue. That's who he is and always has been, a con artist. And that's who is in charge of our national security.? Good luck with Putin's Puppet.

And if the board was full of  Trump topics that meet your approval wouldn't it still be a Trumpy board?

The only ones brainwashed are people like you who want so badly to believe Trump colluded with the Russians or committed a crime worthy of impeachment.

Why do research on Trump University? I'll take your word for it. The Trump Foundation? Ok whatever, but these topics are irrelevant and cannot compare to the magnitude of this unlawful scheme to take down a duly elected president since the day he became elected.

How about you do some research instead of watching CNN and finally come to grips with the facts and truth...which can only be obtained through conservative sources.

Fact.  Posted on this board from a "biased" source.

Mark Zaid, one of the attorneys representing the intelligence community whistleblower at the center of the Democrats' ongoing impeachment inquiry, tweeted conspicuously in January 2017 that a "coup has started" and that "impeachment will follow ultimately. "Then, in July 2017, Zaid remarked, "I predict @CNN will play a key role in @realDonaldTrump not finishing out his full term as president."

Do you believe it?

After you answer that ill proceed on to the next dozen or so.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Be careful Gorky......you know all vets are worshipped and glorified.  By golly if they’re from Texas its a double whammy of goodness never to be questioned.

 

TDS.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Gorka said:

Why do research on Trump University? I'll take your word for it. The Trump Foundation? Ok whatever, but these topics are irrelevant and cannot compare to the magnitude of this unlawful scheme to take down a duly elected president since the day he became elected.

You mean like "Obama was born in Kenya and should not be president" birther issue that trumpy latched onto for years? Oh, you forgot about that I bet. Having a trumpy moment?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

You mean like "Obama was born in Kenya and should not be president" birther issue that trumpy latched onto for years? Oh, you forgot about that I bet. Having a trumpy moment?

well, obaMao's OWN GRANDMOTHER IN KENYA ADMITTED IT.

OBAMAO ADMITTED IT.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obama's Grandmother Drops Bombshell – Admits He Was Born ...

https://worldtruth.tv/obamas-grandmother-drops-bombshell-admits-he-was-born-in-kenya

Jun 03, 2019 · The interview was conducted in 2008, before Obama had won the Presidency. Apparently, Obama’s people had not yet instructed “Granny Sarah” to lie and say that Obama was not born in Kenya. Though she would swear that the President was born in the U.S. in later interviews, Sarah’s original story was always that he was born in Kenya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Barack Obama's Trump-supporting half-brother Malik tweets ...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/barack-obama-half-brother-malik...

Mar 10, 2017 · Barack Obama’s half-brother has once again repeated the discredited claim that the former US President was born in Kenya. Ardent Donald Trump supporter, Malik Obama tweeted a copy of what he

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Michelle Obama Slip - Barack's Home Country is Kenya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oembarrassed.jpg?w=800&h=600

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×