THE BROWNS BOARD

Official Bills @ Browns Gameday Thread

2 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

Another trip inside the five and no TD...

and a false start call pushes the Browns to get the FG

And this is exactly why we have been losing games. You cannot constantly miss opportunities to score without it costing you the game in the end. We make some nice drives but we can't finish the drives and score TD's.

Why in the name of fuck did Freddie go for it on 4th and FOUR?  Three points and the LEAD are staring you right in the face - and the Bills get the ball after the half.  Does this guy spend all week smoking crack?  Why is he obsessed with NOT taking points that are gimmes for longshots against really really good goal line defenses?  WTF?

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, onkyoreceiver said:

Why in the name of fuck did Freddie go for it on 4th and FOUR?  Three points and the LEAD are staring you right in the face - and the Bills get the ball after the half.  Does this guy spend all week smoking crack?  Why is he obsessed with NOT taking points that are gimmes for longshots against really really good goal line defenses?  WTF?

He felt it was important to make a statement and claim the momentum and show faith in his O-line's ability to take the Buffalo by the horns, and such

3 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

He felt it was important to make a statement and claim the momentum and show faith in his O-line's ability to take the Buffalo by the horns, and such

Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”Dec 13, 2017

1 minute ago, Vambo said:
Albert Einstein is widely credited with saying, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.”Dec 13, 2017

Dude I was thinking the same exact thing. It’s insanity to go for it after not scoring on 10+ attempts inside the 5 yard line

1 minute ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Dude I was thinking the same exact thing. It’s insanity to go for it after not scoring on 10+ attempts inside the 5 yard line

And what team cannot score inside the 5 with that many attempts...the Browns. No consolation but we are the best 2-6 team in the NFL and the kings of missed opportunities.

11 minutes ago, onkyoreceiver said:

He has idea what he’s doing

5 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

And this is exactly why we have been losing games. You cannot constantly miss opportunities to score without it costing you the game in the end. We make some nice drives but we can't finish the drives and score TD's.

The only mild criticism I have...run behind your newly extended center and Joe Bitonio.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, hx214 said:

Man... I can’t watch the game today, so I have it on the radio....

should be destroying these guys....

cant get the ball in the Endzone. What an embarrassment 

This is the story of the season. Too many missed opportunities to score we aren't taking advantage of..so frustrating.

11 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I'm now officially on the fire Freddie wagon.

I think Freddie can be a good coach someday.  But not now with all the weapons we have.  And I don’t want to hear anyone complain about Beckham or any other player.  He just doesn’t have players in the right positions.  He can’t draw up schemes to confuse defenses.  Other coaches continue to take advantage of him.  

• Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, onkyoreceiver said:

He's just not very bright, is all. It was so the right call to take the 3 points, and his own team's incompetency saved him from that horrid decision. I don't mind being aggressive, but stupid aggressive is, well, stupid.