THE BROWNS BOARD

Giant round bale of hay - don't bother running for pres, bloomberg

calfoxwc

Don't bother the obaMao lie treatment. It won't work - America's been there, done that. Psycho Beto found out. and Joy Behar said it right out - beto should have kept quiet til AFTER he might win. That's the obaMao-Chicago Way.

and we went again to an elementary school Veterans Day program, such an honor. One veteran introduced himself - WWII veteran. After all this time - that was stunning, and wonderful. And all these kids loved having their veterans there. What a wonderful tribute.

10 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

Got a an old round bale given to me by an old farmer friend, put it up at our personal practice area.

Just wanted post this review - of the few pistols we used to own, and several others I've shot,

I've been just amazed at how much I love our Walther CCP m2. When a former special forces guy, my ccw instructor...was really impressed with it,

I know I'm not off on my own appraisal. Still haven't practiced shooting with one hand, though.  We were too busy fishing.

It's winter now. But unlike other guns, I think it would work easily -  The lack of muzzle rise is amazing, and we can both fire off two shots in a row, and hit both shots into the same target. Just read this tonight:

https://www.usconcealedcarry.com/blog/gun-review-walther-ccp-m2-top-of-the-line-9mm-compact-carry-pistol/

I might? post this on the football board, probably not? about your local restaurants that give free meals to veterans. Our favorite if Texas Roadhouse. Golden Corral does... check with your local places.... it's really special to see so many veterans there at one time.

and Bloomberg insists on taking our guns? how did that bs do for Psycho Beto?

Don't bother the obaMao lie treatment. It won't work - America's been there, done that. Psycho Beto found out. and Joy Behar said it right out - beto should have kept quiet til AFTER he might win. That's the obaMao-Chicago Way.

and we went again to an elementary school Veterans Day program, such an honor. One veteran introduced himself - WWII veteran. After all this time - that was stunning, and wonderful. And all these kids loved having their veterans there. What a wonderful tribute.

Chic-Fil-A provides a free combo meal of your choice for the veteran and for his family. I'll search for a list of others. 

I too am invited to come to a Veterans Day elementary school program at my granddaughter's school. I've gone every year for each of our 3 grandkids since they started. They always get a veteran to give the keynote speech and it's always worthwhile what they are trying to teach the kids about freedom and it's importance in our country.

EDIT: Here is a fairly extensive list.   https://www.thespruce.com/veterans-day-free-meals-1357348

• Thanks 1