THE BROWNS BOARD

Ghosts or Legends

The Gipper

36 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

First of all it's not a very good idea to begin with.

Yes, it is.

Second his handle was goolie not ghoolie, he meant to sound like Ghoulardi but just spelled it wrong.

He spelled it with an H...

Also goolie isn't even a word in any dictionary anywhere...

So? Who gives a shit...it is a screen name, not a spelling bee or a scrabble game.

..he mentioned some bs reasons why but they are apparently like gool the fool himself they are gone. Good, leave it that way. Why dig up this junk again?  Not a good idea at all.

I stand corrected.   He spelled it Ghoolie but meant to spell it Ghoulie after Ghoulardi but messed that up, then some bs answer......I actually went back and looked it up.

And to in any way to immortalize trolls, all profane jerks and banned characters is just a dumb idea, period.

11 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

I stand corrected.   He spelled it Ghoolie but meant to spell it Ghoulie after Ghoulardi but messed that up, then some bs answer......I actually went back and looked it up.

And to in any way to immortalize trolls, all profane jerks and banned characters is just a dumb idea, period.

What is it about the words hall of shame you don’t understand. It’s a joke category

I thought of a couple or few more  - mostly from the mud slinging side

1) Legacy Fan - a gentleman dentist and interesting to read- avatar of Phil Dawson on a phone from the Pro Bowl

2) Heckofajobbrownie - or heck the liberal antagonist who regularly went at it with Steve - WSS  (Good stuff ! always had us cheering Steve on) and the rest of us chomping at the bit...

3) Mr T - banished from the board - a mod and I thought a solid conservative voice there... also started the one and only BB cheerleader thread

4,5,6  Saint/ White Dog/Bunker  - mostly  hated for predjudice / racist stuff

7) Stuart aka stinkhole - another bannished fellow with a solid conservative mind... (hmmm a theme?)  given the name stinkhole bcuz Stuart is /was a stillers fan

(i secretly wonder if Gorka is ... naw...) same style though 

Vaportrail (or as Vapor he is called)  I think is a nod to the album by Rush of the same name?  

studying to be a medical doctor and if I had my druthers would think of him to be a complete convert to conservatism 

from what was a hell bent style of in your face poster as an atheist. Only because of the effects of what he is going through - growing up!

He can come here and call this bullshit and I wont care.... but I think im right