THE BROWNS BOARD

Trent Williams Put on Non Football Injury List!

nickers

What was his "non-football" injury?  

Does one get paid while on the non football injury list.  Or is this just Washington's way of trying to cheat him of his pay, because they are cheap motherfuckers.

The Browns have had a series of bad owners:  Modell, Randy, Jimmy.  I guess the shit show here has at least been shared around.  But the Redskins shit show is all on a single pair of shoulders.

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

What was his "non-football" injury?  

Does one get paid while on the non football injury list.  Or is this just Washington's way of trying to cheat him of his pay, because they are cheap motherfuckers.

The Browns have had a series of bad owners:  Modell, Randy, Jimmy.  I guess the shit show here has at least been shared around.  But the Redskins shit show is all on a single pair of shoulders.

Nope.. He doesn't get paid one red cent...

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

OK so what you’re saying is it the Redskins just wanted to fuck him over basically. 

Fair to say?

Yup!!.. Hence why I said Tdub should have a pending Lawsuit slated in his favor...

I heard on the sports - he had a bump on his head, it was midiagnosed? It was cancerous, something like that.

The sports dudes were saying they just hope he ends up alright.

and they wanted a #1 pick?

here it is:

https://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/ny-trent-williams-cancer-washington-tackle-20191031-es2uihdh2nb7rlckjexmpq7jty-story.html

• Thanks 2