THE BROWNS BOARD

Freddie: "I don't look at stats."

Icecube

Freddie doesn't look at stats, which is the primary reason Chad Thomas is still on our team.  If Freddie DID look at stats, he'd notice that Chad Thomas literally DOESN'T HAVE ANY.

BTW, I sure am glad we got rid of Genard Avery.  That 4th round pick we got for him in 2029 will sure come in handy!  Just remember that Avery got a sack in his first SNAP last week and we're starting Chad Thomas Sunday.

Chad effing Thomas.  Part of the dynamic 2nd and 3rd round picks by John Dorsey.  Austin Corbett and Chad Thomas.  Thank GOD we were able to get Nick Chubb, but I still can't get over completely whiffing on Corbett AND Thomas.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Freddie doesn't look at stats, which is the primary reason Chad Thomas is still on our team.  If Freddie DID look at stats, he'd notice that Chad Thomas literally DOESN'T HAVE ANY.

BTW, I sure am glad we got rid of Genard Avery.  That 4th round pick we got for him in 2029 will sure come in handy!  Just remember that Avery got a sack in his first SNAP last week and we're starting Chad Thomas Sunday.

Chad effing Thomas.  Part of the dynamic 2nd and 3rd round picks by John Dorsey.  Austin Corbett and Chad Thomas.  Thank GOD we were able to get Nick Chubb, but I still can't get over completely whiffing on Corbett AND Thomas.  

😂 Chad Thomas stat line is usually 0-0-0. Dorsey "the football guy" blew a lot of the draft capital Sashi bequeathed him with, right now the only surefire pick is Chubb.

4 minutes ago, MDDawg said:

😂 Chad Thomas stat line is usually 0-0-0. Dorsey "the football guy" blew a lot of the draft capital Sashi bequeathed him with, right now the only surefire pick is Chubb.

I wouldn't go that far. Lots of other good players possibly besides Chubb last 3 drafts.

My words aren't worth a hill of beans, BUT...you can rest easy knowing Baker Mayfield is the real deal.  I really do believe that, and he's going to play better the final 8 games.  Heck, he played better LAST week.  Let's not forget that Harris should've had better ball control, so Baker should've had another TD pass.  Also, Baker DID get that QB sneak, so whatever.

Baker is going to continue to get better despite the coaching nightmare.  I feel it.

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

My words aren't worth a hill of beans, BUT...you can rest easy knowing Baker Mayfield is the real deal.  I really do believe that, and he's going to play better the final 8 games.  Heck, he played better LAST week.  Let's not forget that Harris should've had better ball control, so Baker should've had another TD pass.  Also, Baker DID get that QB sneak, so whatever.

Baker is going to continue to get better despite the coaching nightmare.  I feel it.

My doubts in Baker have started creeping in though right now he looks like a shorter version of Deshone Kizer after his stellar rookie season.

• Like 1

My doubts in Baker have started creeping in though right now he looks like a shorter version of Deshone Kizer after his stellar rookie season.

I get it, I really do, but you don't set the rookie TD record by accident, and I have to believe that talent is in there SOMEWHERE.  Remember how Baker looked "pretty good" before Hue Jackson left?  It was like a switch got flipped and he was much better.  Perhaps that can happen again?  

It's funny, virtually ALL of the podcast people I listen to are acting like Freddie's gone already.  I never would've guessed it.  I'll tell you this right now, if we lose to the Bills and to the Steelers lead by Mason Rudolph (both home games)...Freddie is toast.  

But...BUT...let's not act like we can't beat the Bills AND the Steelers.  Let's pause the Freddie is awful and has to be fired until after Sunday's game.  I have a good feeling about this game, and that's not a very common theme.  

5 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

BTW, I sure am glad we got rid of Genard Avery. 

Here's my prediction: 

Avery thrives with the Eagles, and when Freddie and the coaching staff is fired after the season, the new DC runs a defense that would have fit Avery nicely, like last season's defense did. 

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Here's my prediction: 

Avery thrives with the Eagles, and when Freddie and the coaching staff is fired after the season, the new DC runs a defense that would have fit Avery nicely, like last season's defense did. 

Damn. Lol. That's poetically perfect. 

Vernon injury kills us Sunday. Randall probably back helps though. Hey, at least I'm still excited about the games. Lost season or not. 

11 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Damn. Lol. That's poetically perfect. 

Vernon injury kills us Sunday. Randall probably back helps though. Hey, at least I'm still excited about the games. Lost season or not. 

I'll be down in Columbus helping family move....

To be honest, I'm not exactly torn up about not seeing the game live. I'll DVR it and watch it later that night, unless I hear they got their taints handed to them, then I'll just skip it altogether. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'll be down in Columbus helping family move....

To be honest, I'm not exactly torn up about not seeing the game live. I'll DVR it and watch it later that night, unless I hear they got their taints handed to them, then I'll just skip it altogether. 

Helping people move and then watching the Browns game? Wasn't that the 7th layer of hell in Dante's Inferno? 😂

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

On 11/8/2019 at 2:56 PM, flyingfooldoug said:

It sure hasn’t been coach Freddy 

F60DCB5E-5A1F-4D2B-881E-850187F965C4.jpeg

here comes the new Freddy 'R&B' songs.. 

👟👟     👟👟

• Haha 1