THE BROWNS BOARD

Attending Browns Bills game

Zombo

I will be in Cleveland this weekend to pay respects to the one year anniversary of Stan's passing (November 10) and to attend the Bills game.

No formal tailgate is planned, but if you want to meet us at The Flat Iron Cafe  before the game, we will be there early. to toast Atenears and change the Browns 2019 fortunes

I have tickets to the game, but I know of a couple of people that are looking, so if you are selling, PM me.

Hope to see some familiar faces, and some new ones too, stop by we will be easy to find, or send me a PM and I'll give you my number to text on gameday.

Go Browns!!!

Zombo

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

It might be a nice beginning of next week for some if they could hang around until THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL and Pittsburgh at Cleveland 8:20 pm.

Whether you have tickets or just a great pub or other location.

GO BROWNS! Here's to a fun short week.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, ballpeen said:

Hoist a glass for Stanley for me.  I'll do one here.  Wish I had known.  I sold my Bills tickets a few months ago because I'll be there for the Steelers game on Thursday night.

21 hours ago, Zombo said:

I will be in Cleveland this weekend to pay respects to the one year anniversary of Stan's passing (November 10) and to attend the Bills game.

No formal tailgate is planned, but if you want to meet us at The Flat Iron Cafe  before the game, we will be there early. to toast Atenears and change the Browns 2019 fortunes

I have tickets to the game, but I know of a couple of people that are looking, so if you are selling, PM me.

Hope to see some familiar faces, and some new ones too, stop by we will be easy to find, or send me a PM and I'll give you my number to text on gameday.

Go Browns!!!

Zombo

What time would you all be getting there?   I would like to come and will try, but right now it looks 50/50. 

47 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

What time would you all be getting there?   I would like to come and will try, but right now it looks 50/50. 

I believe about 8 AM. You have my number, right? Hope to see you.

Z

• Upvote 1

10 hours ago, mjp28 said:

It might be a nice beginning of next week for some if they could hang around until THURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL and Pittsburgh at Cleveland 8:20 pm.

Whether you have tickets or just a great pub or other location.

GO BROWNS! Here's to a fun short week.

Yeah, I'll be  in town for the  TNF game  against the  Steelers. 

10 hours ago, ballpeen said:

Hoist a glass for Stanley for me.  I'll do one here.  Wish I had known.  I sold my Bills tickets a few months ago because I'll be there for the Steelers game on Thursday night.

Ditto  here  Russ, I  had sold my Bills  tickets  months ago to a good friend. Just too much  driving to do both. & anyway,  did a swap with  my co season ticket holder pal. He needed  all  4 tickets to the  Rams game,  so I  have all 4 for the Steelers game.  Taking a  wine group  friend  and her husband.  Judy  has season tickets to  the Buckeyes,  I occasionally  get a pair, so only  fair to return  the favor,  we've been trying to  arrange a  game  in Cleveland for  years. 

FWIW, I'll be  hanging out in the Burke  lot with GNATS Tailgaters if anyone  wants to  meet up. Rarely  go that route,  because they're  extorting $40 for parking  now. :(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, hoorta said:

Ditto  here  Russ, I  had sold my Bills  tickets  months ago to a good friend. Just too much  driving to do both. & anyway,  did a swap with  my co season ticket holder pal. He needed  all  4 tickets to the  Rams game,  so I  have all 4 for the Steelers game.  Taking a  wine group  friend  and her husband.  Judy  has season tickets to  the Buckeyes,  I occasionally  get a pair, so only  fair to return  the favor,  we've been trying to  arrange a  game  in Cleveland for  years. 

FWIW, I'll be  hanging out in the Burke  lot with GNATS Tailgaters if anyone  wants to  meet up. Rarely  go that route,  because they're  extorting $40 for parking  now. :(

Sorry you wont be there Larry, I always assume you'll be there! Who is going to help me with the Wine List at the Flat Iron?

Z

1 hour ago, Canton Mike said:

Z, sorry I can't make it down, but we tailgate in the lot at W 3rd & St Clair (on south side of St Clair. If you stroll by, please stop & visit.

Mike

Damn ... I'll have toook at a map to see if that is via my walk to the stadium,

I wanted to wear your skirt again!

Z

1 hour ago, Zombo said:

Sorry you wont be there Larry, I always assume you'll be there! Who is going to help me with the Wine List at the Flat Iron?

Z

It would be more like the Irish whiskey Z.  Steve and me favor Tullamore Dew.....  

8 hours ago, Zombo said:

Z

LOL!

Bar Louie (on W 6th St) faces our lot, although our Tailgate will be near the entrance on St Clair. PM me for my cell#. IF you think you can make it, let me know & I'll make sure I bring the Lava-Lava just so you can wear it again.

You know, I should designate a "LavaLava Day", shouldn't I?

Mike

This could be a really fun game!  I'm as jaded as anyone about our season, but attending an NFL game in person is always something special.  To say we're DUE to win a game at home is an understatement, so maybe you're just what we need to make this season a bit more fun.  Hey, we beat Baltimore, and they're winning as much as Buffalo is, so why not?  (well, there's a hundred reasons, but we're not going there!)

I really think we're going to see a TON of Kareem Hunt.  I expect to see him as the solo back, and I also expect some two-back formations.  Hunt was a TD scoring machine, so let's hope he's the red zone spark we need.  Bring home a damn winner, Zombo!

On 11/7/2019 at 1:19 PM, hoorta said:

Pat and I are staying at the Renaissance at the Terminal Tower and planned on hitting the Burke for a while.  I know where those guys usually set-up.  Maybe I will see you there.  I agree, parking is a rip.  The last several games I drive to the brookpark station from my usual hotels in Middleburgh Heights or Media, park for free and get a $5 day pass and take the train.  Much easier and cheaper.  It really doesn't take all that much more time

On 11/7/2019 at 9:12 PM, Zombo said:

Z

Sorry we missed ya - watched a GREAT win though  ! I was supposed to go with Canton Mike Dec 23 vs the ratbuzzards, but something came up....

A good time was had by all, we had a great party at the tailgate lot and the Flat Iron, then most went on the Party Bus Pub Crawl while I went to the game with Pavo Joe and watched as Stan got enough of that last field goal to make it fall short.

Gipper was there, Marko, Kmac, Roach and that is me next to Hag2 and receiving a great honor from her ... and Browns won!

75388311_10218211804040157_3451063345401

74954854_10218211804640172_1316132898964

75322583_10218211802760125_6836388788952

77143156_10218211804920179_7102990972522

75316004_10218211802840127_2000091485776

76915452_10218211803680148_3162634387141

75388275_10218211802960130_3149960539946

Zombo

• Upvote 4