THE BROWNS BOARD

Path to the Playoffs

crunchy

8 hours ago, mjp28 said:

The ironic part is that the "troll Slayer or hammer" or whatever are actually the #1 troll enablers.   That's why trolls are trolls they like poking sticks at the dumb people who actually joust with them.

D'UH.   Don't feed the trolls and they get bored and leave.  Get into it with them and they'll never leave.  Some people just can't figure that out.

So, you too advocate cowardice.  Fair enough.  Gosh I wish a lot more women would join this board to show some of you what a set of balls looks like. 

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So, you too advocate cowardice.  Fair enough.  Gosh I wish a lot more women would join this board to show some of you what a set of balls looks like. 

Sorry Gipper, at your advanced age you should know better. DON'T feed the Trolls, I've been guilty of that in the past, but I've finally run out of patience.  I know it's hard for you to believe- but it's true. Flamebaiters like Ghoolie and Ravencreep are living for it, trying to get a rise out of people. Attention Whores. And you've already been warned once. Not only will Ravencreep's bird droppings get instantly deleted, if you bother to respond to him\her\it your responses are instantly gone too, so don't waste your time. FWIW, I suspect the booger is already back here lurking, waiting to drop another load of Bat Guano when the time is right.... 

When I decide they're being obnoxious- here's my solution. <DELETE> <SUSPEND FROM POSTING> INDEFINITE.  Our Bills visitor didn't meet my criteria for trolling. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

So you just want these piece of shit trolls to go on here completely unchallenged in their bullshit.?  That seems to be what I’m hearing. 

Yes. Because a discussion makes sense when both parties listen to each other, which doesn't happen when one of them is a troll. 

But don't worry, because we, the "cowards" who keep quiet when trolls come in, are used to skip both what they say and what people like you answer back... All of the thousand pages.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So you just want these piece of shit trolls to go on here completely unchallenged in their bullshit.?  That seems to be what I’m hearing. 

You're not  hearing  correctly.  Don't be compelled to  respond to  BS. It  will  get deleted.  BOTH THE BS AND YOUR REPLY TO THE BS. Clear enough? 

Just  because  someone  visits the board  as a fan of  another  team doesn't  automatically  make  him\ her a troll. 

6 hours ago, Nero said:

Yes. Because a discussion makes sense when both parties listen to each other, which doesn't happen when one of them is a troll. 

But don't worry, because we, the "cowards" who keep quiet when trolls come in, are used to skip both what they say and what people like you answer back... All of the thousand pages.

You're not  hearing  correctly.  Don't be compelled to  respond to  BS. It  will  get deleted.  BOTH THE BS AND YOUR REPLY TO THE BS. Clear enough? 

Just  because  someone  visits the board  as a fan of  another  team doesn't  automatically  make  him\ her a troll. 

OK,  but when I hear all this, this is what comes to mind:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

41 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

OK,  but when I hear all this, this is what comes to mind:

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” ― Edmund Burke

You are not a good man, so it doesn't apply :D

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

(and, apparently, since you accept the evil in our midst...neither are you:P)

"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"    :lol:

Oh brother, it's so pointless to try to argue with a troll or an idiot......so I will end this right here.

But you go ahead Attorney Quixote go out there and slay those trolls !  I'm sure they will run away in fear and never come back.   ;)

20 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

I will put my "goodness" up against yours any day, any time.

Regardless of me not saying anything about me being good, a "goodness" fight is quite a stupid concept, in my opinion. 

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

"Are you a good witch or a bad witch?"    :lol:

Oh brother, it's so pointless to try to argue with a troll or an idiot......so I will end this right here.

But you go ahead Attorney Quixote go out there and slay those trolls !  I'm sure they will run away in fear and never come back.   ;)

Which one are you?  The troll or the idiot. 

On this Veteran's Day....it is a good thing that most of our American soldiers didn't have some of all y'all's temerity .

39 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Hey ravn nice to see you again.  So what's new?  Here's something to help you when you repeat 7th grade again.  Have a nice day.   ;)

81o550flioL._AC_UY218_ML3_.jpg

I knew he was lurking.... Calling a Mod names = good bye....   And apparently not too bright either, can't figure out he's wasting his time creating accounts....  Oh I know he's already got another fake screen name lined up....   

And of course leaving little doubt he's one of the biggest Flamebaiters we've ever had to deal with around here. Keeps on showing up, he's just going to get kicked off again. 

2 hours ago, raven8774 said:

of course Whoreta banned me again, that was no surprise...lol...i called him names, what thick skin he has.   Everyone knows what kind of pussy he is, cant handle any criticism or put downs, or getting called out.  

But putting Whoretas pussiness aside, I really do hope you guys tear up the steelers this week...you definitely have the talent to do so, its just a matter of putting it together.   id love to see them go down.

Oh, and did I already say, I'm a pussy.

You think you're hurting me with your juvenile name calling? You're just a two bit Internet punk. Keep coming back, you're gone again, the second I see you. They let you out of the mental ward at John Hopkins?  

Sorry guys that it took me a couple hours to get his sorry ass gone again....  LOL, what was the Beatles song where they kept saying #9, #9, #9?  Think it might be the 9th time he's been shown the door. Gotta give him credit- he's a persistent asshole. 

55 minutes ago, hoorta said:

You think you're hurting me with your juvenile name calling? You're just a two bit Internet punk. Keep coming back, you're gone again, the second I see you. They let you out of the mental ward at John Hopkins?  

Sorry guys that it took me a couple hours to get his sorry ass gone again....  LOL, what was the Beatles song where they kept saying #9, #9, #9?  Think it might be the 9th time he's been shown the door. Gotta give him credit- he's a persistent asshole. 

Revolution #9

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, brownssuck52 said:

oooh, what a put down...you got me there.  

I only stated the facts.  If the facts "get you", so be it.

What i will give credit for, is at least the stains took care of business.  Gave my boys even further breathing room to win the division...i like that

Its an unintended consequence...but it is what it is.

On 11/14/2019 at 4:10 PM, The Gipper said:

Hoorta told me to not respond to you....but I will explain this one:  Ohioans are smarter and braver than anyone else. 

Sorry Gip took me a few days to catch the a-hole was back.. He's gone again. 

• Upvote 1