THE BROWNS BOARD

Path to the Playoffs

crunchy

It's too easy. Even at 2-6 there's a straight line. 

First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division. 

That puts us ahead of the Bungholes, they've already lost more games. 

Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done. 

Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too. 

Final divison table:

1. Browns 10-6, 6-0 division

2. Cravens 9-7, 4-2 division

3. Squeenutz 6-10, 2-4 division

4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it. 

So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy. 

• Upvote 2

At this moment and after what we have seen, this thread could be named "how to grow your p**** 10 inches", "how to become a millionaire in 2 steps" or "how to get laid with hundreds of gorgeous girls for free"

And it wouldn't make a difference. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I was  hopeful at 2-5 the Browns could still make a run at the play offs but after the Denver loss it is time to face the facts. This team is not going to do it. All the talk about how the rest of the season favored us had me optimistic but the very first game of "the rest of the season schedule that favored us" we lose to Denver and their third string QB. We likely will win a few more games with the weaker schedule. Big deal. 

Never happen the NFL has always and will continue to protect the ravens and the Steelers did you watch the game last night or did you watch Cameron Heyward damn near end Jacoby  brissett  career because they won’t call  Hands to the face on the Steeler.   Same shit different day the only teams that are going to win are the teams who is the owners are on the select committee that picks the commissioner no surprise all of them teams have went deep into the playoffs and or one Super Bowl’s in the past 10 years 

And to quote those famous wordsmiths from our era, we know WHO they are.....

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again........

I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows? 

And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain 

NQFloyT.gif

8 minutes ago, crunchy said:

I don't blame y'all for doubting, they've been playing tight all year, I think that's because of the pressure of expectations. Also, Freddie's red zone play calling and game management has been atrocious. But if they can string a few wins together and get loose, and Freddie learns how to coach/gives play calling duties to someone else, who knows? 

And win or lose, I'm a Browns fan, might as well hope for the best after I'm done yelling at the tv. Also, maybe I was smoking a little something, you know, for the pain 

NQFloyT.gif

Decent rip right there.

1 hour ago, crunchy said:

NQFloyT.gif

In another thread I posted a photo of a naked woman hitting a bong. If you want to give me something for pain...don't give me old bald dude...give me naked chick doing a bong.

c9b2db0419305c41c3c68a17bf207eed--cam-gi

22 hours ago, crunchy said:

First, win out. We only play crap from here on out, so that's no problem. We finish at 10-6, 6-0 in the division. 

Beating the Squeenutz twice puts them at 10-6 at best and we have the tiebreaker. Done. 

Our only problem is the Cravens. But we already beat them in their dump-ass stadium. Really thumped them too. We'll beat them again in Cleveland, so that gives them 3 losses. They need 3 more for us to take the division. Luckily, I found those losses: vs Texans, at Rams, vs 49ers. Maybe at Bills too. 

Final divison table:

4. Bungholes 0-16, 0-6 division, Paul Brown rises from dead to retract the team, NFL is better for it. 

So that's how we win the division, make the playoffs, host a playoff game, and save Christmas. Pretty damn easy. 

Wow. You cray cray bro.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, mjp28 said:

IT'S EASY!  ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS....well you know the song.....

yellowbrickroad.jpg

Let's see SB LIII in 2019 Atlanta.

SB LIV in 2020 in Miami

SB LV in 2021 in LA

Hey they're working their way toward the Emerald City of Seattle and the BROWNS will be there I just know it because all they will have to do is........

On 11/4/2019 at 2:03 AM, crunchy said:

Final divison table:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/

It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.

By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!

4 hours ago, mastenpark said:

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/147052-we-are-still-going-to-the-playoffs/

It didn't end well for the JETS and its not going to end well for the BROWNS.

By the way see you Sunday. Go BILLS!

Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6

On 11/4/2019 at 6:31 AM, OldBrownsFan said:

I was  hopeful at 2-5 the Browns could still make a run at the play offs but after the Denver loss it is time to face the facts. This team is not going to do it. All the talk about how the rest of the season favored us had me optimistic but the very first game of "the rest of the season schedule that favored us" we lose to Denver and their third string QB. We likely will win a few more games with the weaker schedule. Big deal. 

If you bothered to look at the unbiased power ranking comments this week- after losing to the Broncos to a QB playing in his first NFL game- the Browns are just a bad team. Our supposedly killer defense is third in the league in giving up rushing yards. Not good.  

3 hours ago, crunchy said:

Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defense is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6

We thought the same about the Broncos. BTW Josh Allen's stats in their game against the Redskins- 14\20 160 yards 1 TD 0 int are scarily similar to that other Allen we just lost to...   

I like you optimism crunchy- but the Browns are more than likely to get crunched along the road to the playoffs, than do some crunching. Maybe Kareem Hunt will be the spark that gets it turned around- I hope so. Realistically, the Browns only path to the playoffs is to make it as a Wild Card- and win out in the process. After the Ratbirds took out the Patriots Sunday night, I don't see any way they're going to lose 4 games the rest of the season, could easily go 6-2. They essentially have a bye this Sunday playing the hapless Bengals. Even if the Browns manage to beat them- the only game they may be underdogs in is against the 49ers- and they play them in Baltimore. 

27 minutes ago, hoorta said:

If you bothered to look at the unbiased power ranking comments this week- after losing to the Broncos to a QB playing in his first NFL game- the Browns are just a bad team. Our supposedly killer defense is third in the league in giving up rushing yards. Not good.  

We thought the same about the Broncos. BTW Josh Allen's stats in their game against the Redskins- 14\20 160 yards 1 TD 0 int are scarily similar to that other Allen we just lost to...   

I like you optimism crunchy- but the Browns are more than likely to get crunched along the road to the playoffs, than do some crunching. Maybe Kareem Hunt will be the spark that gets it turned around- I hope so. Realistically, the Browns only path to the playoffs is to make it as a Wild Card- and win out in the process. After the Ratbirds took out the Patriots Sunday night, I don't see any way they're going to lose 4 games the rest of the season, could easily go 6-2. They essentially have a bye this Sunday playing the hapless Bengals. Even if the Browns manage to beat them- the only game they may be underdogs in is against the 49ers- and they play them in Baltimore. 

I hate to say the Browns are a bad team. Too many losses this year were games we could have and should have won. I would go with an under achieving team.We could be sitting at 5-3 right now instead of 2-6. In the Broncos game alone we lost that game because of too many missed opportunities. We dominated in time of possession and first downs. I'm not saying we are a great team either or a super bowl team but we are a team with enough talent we should have made the play offs this year.

3 hours ago, crunchy said:

Ain't nobody worried about the Bills, that's the worst 6-2 team I ever saw. Josh Allen is Rob Johnson 2.0, a tall white stiff who can't throw for crap and the defence is severely overrated plus they suck away from home. Browns 27 Bills 6

That’s one team we’ve done well against. I think it’ll be closer than that though. Do ya think we can see one of these jills mafia types do a header here too?

3CE23A5D-5C58-4EBC-8CEC-4378ACA9594D.png

On 11/4/2019 at 11:08 AM, mjp28 said:

And to quote those famous wordsmiths from our era, we know WHO they are.....

We'll be fighting in the streets
With our children at our feet
And the morals that they worship will be gone
And the men who spurred us on
Sit in judgement of all wrong
They decide and the shotgun sings the song

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray