THE BROWNS BOARD

Instead of Bashing Trump

Axe

5 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's always that portion of the base that hates the president of the other party like the Mongoose hates the cobra. It's apparent to me that while we both do it it's much worse from the left toward the right.

WSS

Much worse from the left. A venomous hatred of Trump that puts that hatred over the best interests of the country. Pelosi is such a liar. She said previously she would only impeach Trump with bipartisan support yet we have an impeachment vote that got zero republican votes. You can't get any more partisan than that but she placated her rabid left wing base.. Worse is we have an election next year and they don't want to leave the decision to the voters.

All's well that ends well though. After their failed impeachment Trump will go on to win in 2020.

57 minutes ago, Axe said:

As I suspected, libs have nothing but "Orange man bad"..

This is a trumpette board. Exactly what did you expect to catch with that bait? Just more self deluding trumpettes. Great fishing story you can tell the grandkids some day however, "There I was on an island with nothing but Demfish 🐟🐡🐡 surrounding me. I only had one worm left 🐛🎣, but I caught every single one in the water that day my friends. Now I'm a certified marine biologist just like George." LOLOLOL!😜😂

20 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

This is a trumpette board. Exactly what did you expect to catch with that bait? Just more self deluding trumpettes. Great fishing story you can tell the grandkids some day however, "There I was on an island with nothing but Demfish 🐟🐡🐡 surrounding me. I only had one worm left 🐛🎣, but I caught every single one in the water that day my friends. Now I'm a certified marine biologist just like George." LOLOLOL!😜😂

But you are absolutely no better than any of the people on the hard right here. And you post absolutely nothing of substance. 

Many of those either on the left or at least not on the right are somewhat similar to you but they don't post because they don't really have a leg to stand on and are hesitant to discuss anything with those of us on the right who aren't as bombastic. 

Also take note that while I think his decision to play the part of a left-wing troll is crap the stuff he posts is from actual left-wing "news" sources. As opposed to ammoland and the blaze which are admittedly On The Fringe although that doesn't make them incorrect.

You don't even bother to do that. So there's that.

WSS

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

But you are absolutely no better than any of the people on the hard right here. And you post absolutely nothing of substance. 

Many of those either on the left or at least not on the right are somewhat similar to you but they don't post because they don't really have a leg to stand on and are hesitant to discuss anything with those of us on the right who aren't as bombastic. 

Also take note that while I think his decision to play the part of a left-wing troll is crap the stuff he posts is from actual left-wing "news" sources. As opposed to ammoland and the blaze which are admittedly On The Fringe although that doesn't make them incorrect.

You don't even bother to do that. So there's that.

WSS

I actually considered just playing with a bunch of websites that try to prove trumpy is a tool of the devil just to show how you can "research" anything to besmirch someone's character the way cal always does even to honorable veterans. Multiple attempts to get him to acknowledge McCain's cellmates' positive opinions on him have gone nowhere.

And I see no reason to try to post anything here of substance. All attempts to do so for the past couple of years fall on deaf ears and generate nothing but attacks from trumpyland, which is really all this polyboard is.

Why do you think so many others on the BrownsBoard now avoid it completely with a rare appearance just now and then? It's because it is not a discussion board. It's a Kingship support social media board and that is all.

So that just leaves me and diehard to throw chum on the water to see what bites we can get. It's a fool's errand to try to change minds here in any reasonable fashion.

There's only a small handful of people who care about politics and post here anyway. It is actually the Browns board. Also a tiny fraction of Indians or Cavaliers or college football fans, go look at the numbers on their boards. Even my own movie page is not nearly as popular is politics. Oh well. Those moderates on the right of course going to get mentioned with the far right. Just like people like you get lumped in with it it's like you know who and his butt buddy. (Even so you're blind hatred for Trump has forced You Into The Fringe camp of the Elizabeth Warren's Bernie Sanders Etc)

Of course anybody from either side should expect a little bit of shit from the guys on the other side just like Steeler fans shouldn't expect a warm welcome over the BB. 

The lefties just get outraged because some guys post hundreds of versions of the same crap and just can't force themselves to look the other way. Do you think I open and read everyone or even most of those? If so you're out of your mind. 

PS the guys you've teamed up with these days hated John McCain's fucking guts.

WSS

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I actually considered just playing with a bunch of websites that try to prove trumpy is a tool of the devil just to show how you can "research" anything to besmirch someone's character the way cal always does even to honorable veterans. Multiple attempts to get him to acknowledge McCain's cellmates' positive opinions on him have gone nowhere.

And I see no reason to try to post anything here of substance. All attempts to do so for the past couple of years fall on deaf ears and generate nothing but attacks from trumpyland, which is really all this polyboard is.

Why do you think so many others on the BrownsBoard now avoid it completely with a rare appearance just now and then? It's because it is not a discussion board. It's a Kingship support social media board and that is all.

So that just leaves me and diehard to throw chum on the water to see what bites we can get. It's a fool's errand to try to change minds here in any reasonable fashion.

yes, you both crave attention. and once again, I honor HONORABLE VETERANS.

It's sad to see you dishonor youself, and yOU are a veteran - so is DH.

A veteran that commits treason, deliberation undermines his own country, his own Commander-in-Chief, spies on his own country...

is a scumbag. He is not an honorable veteran. You seem to delight in slurs and lies, and you are empty when it comes to giving even one half-decent reason why you blurt out stupid stuff.

You won't admit the flip side, so ? I clearly posted opinions of OTHER VETERANS WHO WERE THERE. same thing for your fake hero john kerry.

and you see no reason to post anything of substance? LOL LOL. You never have. You are just a political bigot, and I guess DH decided you got negative attention he'd love to get.

Your politics are a fraud. Vindman is a turd, and yet you still would give him great big smoochies because he has medals.

Well, he became a turd, you probably should wash your mouth out with soap.

Throwing constant garbage at the wall does nothing about conversing about politics.

The plain truth is - you liberals or marxists or communists or whatever and/or haters - operate on emotion.

You knee jerk like jerks. You demand to dominate any narrative that comes up, and you keep failing.

You lash out, get mad, like Princess Tiamsies, when disagreed with, even when the evidence of legitimacy is posted and posted and posted.

Then you lefties just get po'd that you lost the discussion/argument, and you get madder and leave, or go foul and belligerent hater mode to try to bait a conservative to say something you can get them banned with.

haha. Been there, watched you all do it in the past. Only time it's worked, is with Mr. T.

and, like was ADMITTED, the latest boycott was organized.

You may as well leave, your emotions betray any intelligent thought you might ever want to post - and it comes out unsupportable.

You little haters aren't in the majority, and bullying us out and off the board won't work. Never has.

You'all just try to ruin any legit conservation/discussion on any point that makes you lose your false narratives.

47 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I took the trolling by Diehard all in good fun but he may no longer be on the BB?  Seriously I hope everything is OK with him. Even though I think he was mostly troll posting to pull us Trump supporter's chains he seemed to have gone really negative which always concerns me when anyone does that. You have to stay positive in life...negative talking will take a person right down

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm reporting this to you because I want you to ban me.  F***  this place.  I liked your husband by the way.  Sayonara.

what I don't get, is the hater demand to change minds on political subjects. I don't try to change a liberal into a conservative, I simply try and support my own views, and everybody else can think I'm goofy or kinda correct for themselves.

the left DEMANDS to get differing viewpoints to stop. They shout down conservative speakers, punch/kick/verbally assault/threaten conservatives, steal Pres Trump hats, and....try to get conservatives banned from a politics board.

They demand the EMOTION of winning, of dominating crazy narratives, and they crave the power to intimidate anyone who

doesn't play their game. I could keep right on posting Col. MacGregor's own words on totally agreeing the Pres Trump on the relatively minor pullout from the Turkish/Syrian border...

they ignore it completely. It would make them unhappy. even very angry to admit a FACT that doesn't make them FEEL important.

10 minutes ago, OldBrownsFan said:

I took the trolling by Diehard all in good fun but he may no longer be on the BB?  Seriously I hope everything is OK with him. Even though I think he was mostly troll posting to pull us Trump supporter's chains he seemed to have gone really negative which always concerns me when anyone does that. You have to stay positive in life...negative talking will take a person right down

13 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I'm reporting this to you because I want you to ban me.  F***  this place.  I liked your husband by the way.  Sayonara.

Sorry to read that OBF.

53 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

There's only a small handful of people who care about politics and post here anyway. It is actually the Browns board. Also a tiny fraction of Indians or Cavaliers or college football fans, go look at the numbers on their boards. Even my own movie page is not nearly as popular is politics. Oh well. Those moderates on the right of course going to get mentioned with the far right. Just like people like you get lumped in with it it's like you know who and his butt buddy. (Even so you're blind hatred for Trump has forced You Into The Fringe camp of the Elizabeth Warren's Bernie Sanders Etc)

Of course anybody from either side should expect a little bit of shit from the guys on the other side just like Steeler fans shouldn't expect a warm welcome over the BB. 

The lefties just get outraged because some guys post hundreds of versions of the same crap and just can't force themselves to look the other way. Do you think I open and read everyone or even most of those? If so you're out of your mind. 

PS the guys you've teamed up with these days hated John McCain's fucking guts.

WSS

Steve-do you really want to improve the polyboard and make it a real place for legitimate discussion rather than more emotional trash from cal as above? Projection much cal?

Do a real honest survey asking how to make this a place worth coming to and place in here with a reference/link to it on the football board asking people to take the survey and asking for honest answers with no BS or name calling. Let them know the results will be used to improve the polyboard and make it a place to visit and exchange opinions without all the one way biased sources "proving" how bad someone is while ignoring sources to the contrary. As I said. I can "prove" DT is the devil incarnate using the cal method of "sources" that everyone here praised him for "researching". Biased sources only is not research in any way shape or form, it's just biased opinion backing. Nothing more.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry to read that OBF.

Steve-do you really want to improve the polyboard and make it a real place for legitimate discussion rather than more emotional trash from cal as above? Projection much cal?

Do a real honest survey asking how to make this a place worth coming to and place in here with a reference/link to it on the football board asking people to take the survey and asking for honest answers with no BS or name calling. Let them know the results will be used to improve the polyboard and make it a place to visit and exchange opinions without all the one way biased sources "proving" how bad someone is while ignoring sources to the contrary. As I said. I can "prove" DT is the devil incarnate using the cal method of "sources" that everyone here praised him for "researching". Biased sources only is not research in any way shape or form, it's just biased opinion backing. Nothing more.

What emotional trash? Do a "survey" that the left can overwhelm with bs ? You liberals have always tried to emote you hate crap on the football board, because you make belligerent fools of yourselves over here. You and I got along great until you got upset with my opinion on whatever subject, and me disagreeing with you. And you emoted, called me a fool or whatever, and then when I gave it back to you, you ran to the mods and complained I called you a name.

The old bait and try to get rid of Steve if he doesn't do your bidding,  you all bitch, moan and whine about not controlling the narratives on this board - you all always have. Your emotional kneejerks have screwed up many a legit subject.

Showing you all how and why you are wrong if what you all can't stand.

If you could just get rid of my voice, then you could go get belligerent and name-calling with OBF or anybody else.

I just type very very fast, and tend to be verbose. I argue on principle, on legit opinions with legit supports and detail when I need to.

When your side constantly ridicules Christianity, and those of us who are Christians, and ridicule God... that is your idea of "serious political discourse" ? give us all a break.

You all raise so much hell over here, then whine that you left because there is no "order" around here.

I'm calling a mountain of BS on that. I still respect you on other boards. But you bitch and ridicule on the other boards. go figure.

It's what emotional knee jerks do.

Your "let's all boycott" ploy has never worked. and your "gang up on just one guy and give him crap until he leaves or gets kicked out" ploy only worked once.

If you all want to make it a better forum, then try to be better members. You all tend to be the bullies on the block, and when we don't let you win, you cry and raise hell, thinking the mods will give you control over everything in one fashion or another.

Steve does a great job, and you actually hate that. Try winning for change, with legit honest opinions and why you have those opinions. Your biased slurs toward me and Pres Trump, and others makes you look like a cheap hypocrtie with emotional knee jerkie problems.

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry to read that OBF.

Texy, your unable to much of anything unless it relies on your feelings.  You are entitled to your opinions though.  You will lose every argument on Trump being anything other than a great president because of the pesky items called facts.

• Thanks 1

31 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

What emotional trash? Do a "survey" that the left can overwhelm with bs ? You liberals have always tried to emote you hate crap on the football board, because you make belligerent fools of yourselves over here. You and I got along great until you got upset with my opinion on whatever subject, and me disagreeing with you. And you emoted, called me a fool or whatever, and then when I gave it back to you, you ran to the mods and complained I called you a name.

The old bait and try to get rid of Steve if he doesn't do your bidding,  you all bitch, moan and whine about not controlling the narratives on this board - you all always have. Your emotional kneejerks have screwed up many a legit subject.

Showing you all how and why you are wrong if what you all can't stand.

If you could just get rid of my voice, then you could go get belligerent and name-calling with OBF or anybody else.

I just type very very fast, and tend to be verbose. I argue on principle, on legit opinions with legit supports and detail when I need to.

When your side constantly ridicules Christianity, and those of us who are Christians, and ridicule God... that is your idea of "serious political discourse" ? give us all a break.

You all raise so much hell over here, then whine that you left because there is no "order" around here.

I'm calling a mountain of BS on that. I still respect you on other boards. But you bitch and ridicule on the other boards. go figure.

It's what emotional knee jerks do.

Your "let's all boycott" ploy has never worked. and your "gang up on just one guy and give him crap until he leaves or gets kicked out" ploy only worked once.

If you all want to make it a better forum, then try to be better members. You all tend to be the bullies on the block, and when we don't let you win, you cry and raise hell, thinking the mods will give you control over everything in one fashion or another.

Steve does a great job, and you actually hate that. Try winning for change, with legit honest opinions and why you have those opinions. Your biased slurs toward me and Pres Trump, and others makes you look like a cheap hypocrtie with emotional knee jerkie problems.

"What emotional trash? "

Same exact emotional trash you put in this one. Apparently you have no insight into that aspect of yourself. I went to hoorta when you used the term "coward" on me. Exactly what did you expect from a combat vet, roses at your doorstep? More recently you've chosen bigot. I have not complained about that one, but it's far from the truth.

A. I said your OPINION was cowardly, AFTER YOU CALLED ME A FOOL.  And how many times have you bashed Pres Trump for having "orange skin" ???

wouldn't you call somebody who ridiculed your obaMao for having black skin a "bigot" ?

but you lefties can name call, but when you get it back, it isn't "fair" because you are happy to give it out, but you are SAD when you have to get it back. That is proof of your emotional knee jerk hypocrisy crap right in your face.

On principle, I try to not name call, unless I'm getting crap in the first place. Lesson to Texie - think about that, if you can ever stop emotionally knee jerking.

Yes, you are a combat vet...and I did NOT call YOU a coward, you liar. There, I called you a liar. Because you lied. Again.

6 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Sorry to read that OBF.

to answer the question had disregard the personal attack on Cal (which has nothing to do with me) sure why not? But that's not my job. I'm not here to Hold Your Hand . I'm only here because the previous moderator what's a hardcore right-wing lunatic. Banning people at passing out warning points like they were candy on Halloween. I haven't band anybody and didn't even really support the Banning have your Compadre Cleve. 

personally if they want to come here and talk politics fine if they don't like it fine. I've asked at least three of the people who seem to be offended exactly what they think I should do. Just for your information I'm not going to start Banning people because they disagree with you politically words spelled the same shit that you do just from the other side. 

I don't see you posts as being any better than the stuff that anybody from the fringe right posts. I have nothing against you I think you're probably a great guy I would be happy to have a beer with you anytime. As long as it's not the Shiner Bock. Which sucks like your choice in presidential candidates. 😉

but if you guys on the left need me to ban people who disagree with you or punish them sorry. You don't like it don't read it. If you want to have a rational discussion you've got plenty of guys on the right you can do it with. Has for myself I think I respond to everybody in the same manner as they address me. I don't think any of you guys on the other side can't say I've ever treated you harshly or unfairly. So there.

WSS

• Upvote 1

I was pretty disappointed when Tex started with calling me a fool, and putting me down for asking about WHY he kept repeating the same thing all the time, and never explained why he said the stuff he says.

Criticizing Steve, I believe, is only a leftie thing to do. If the mods won't protect your emotions and feeeeeelings.... you want another mod.

Here's a clue: If you get hateful with people, like Tex did, and others, if you don't want the controversy. Because I don't see people on the middle or right starting the garbage.  I get a little silly when people like Tex and others start it.

But calling me a fool and I say one of your opinions, or lack there of, is cowardly, isn't calling you a coward. But you started the name calling, then quickly tried to get me in trouble for dissing one of your feeble, unsubstantiated, hate-mongering, egg-sucking emotional outbursts.

It's always you-all that demand to own narratives, because they are emotional, and not thoughtful or based on facts etc.

and it's you that fail to communicate any complex thoughts on complex issues.

"King Orangeman" whatever. Everybody sees it on the national stage. False, deliberate hate narratives that just keep failing over the last 3+ years. No mod is going to fix that for you.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Westside Steve said:

personally if they want to come here and talk politics fine if they don't like it fine. I've asked at least three of the people who seem to be offended exactly what they think I should do. Just for your information I'm not going to start Banning people because they disagree with you politically words spelled the same shit that you do just from the other side. 

I don't see you posts as being any better than the stuff that anybody from the fringe right posts. I have nothing against you I think you're probably a great guy I would be happy to have a beer with you anytime. As long as it's not the Shiner Bock. Which sucks like your choice in presidential candidates. 😉

but if you guys on the left need me to ban people who disagree with you or punish them sorry. You don't like it don't read it. If you want to have a rational discussion you've got plenty of guys on the right you can do it with. Has for myself I think I respond to everybody in the same manner as they address me. I don't think any of you guys on the other side can't say I've ever treated you harshly or unfairly. So there.

WSS

I didn't ask you to ban anyone Steve. And I don't pretend to have the answers on how to make this poliboard better. Hence the suggestion of a survey to get ideas. I do know that most stay away because it's become a Trump propaganda board. And no one can post any real opinions not of that persuasion without getting gang banged by the the hoard of Trump supporters who now appear to be just about the only ones left.

But it's not my board so it's just a suggestion, not a demand as some would have you believe.

7 hours ago, tiamat63 said:

To answer the OP - they haven't, same as the GOP.  

Vote 3rd party.

then that is a wasted vote. there is no legit third party. dems won't vote 3rd party any more than a bunch of dems will break with nasty pelosi and the 7 stooges on any vote in Congress.

30 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I didn't ask you to ban anyone Steve. And I don't pretend to have the answers on how to make this poliboard better. Hence the suggestion of a survey to get ideas. I do know that most stay away because it's become a Trump propaganda board. And no one can post any real opinions not of that persuasion without getting gang banged by the the hoard of Trump supporters who now appear to be just about the only ones left.

But it's not my board so it's just a suggestion, not a demand as some would have you believe.

bullhockey. You complain about conservative posts. I'm sure your ....ideas on how to make the board better don't have anything to do with stopping the hysterical unfounded incessant blathering about happy lies about our President. So, this board wasn't an "obaMao propaganda board for eight years" ????

You dang good and well should know it was. Except WE bashed obaMao for what he WAS DOING THAT WAS FACT.

URANIUM ONE. BENGHAZI. "FAST AND FURIOUS". The sickening "IRAN DEAL". The IRS going after conservative groups scandal.

The "REAL MARRIAGE IS BETWEEN A MAN AND A WOMAN" lie scandal. The running down of America all over the world scandal.

but WAIT - there are plenty more:

images of Obama Scandals

LIST: Obama’s 29 scandals and the media’s campaign to hide ...

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington...

Asked to list the worst scandal under Obama, Margolis told Secrets, “There are many serious scandals, and therefore it’s hard to say which is the biggest scandal, but I believe Obama’s spying on the Trump campaign, which is starting to be fully unraveled now, will likely prove to be one of the biggest.”.

31 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Any wild-eyed Trump hating psychopath is more than free to post whatever they want here. You, my friend, are living proof of that. And I'm not sure what you mean by Propaganda? If any of you guys think of a list of things that would make the country better if the Democrats would only do them let's hear it. Start singing the praises of Elizabeth Warren or Bernie Sanders or Joe Biden. Guess why that doesn't happen? Not because anybody's restricting it and not because this is a Trump propaganda board.

WSS

but you all on the left refused to admit to any of the scandals, refused to talk about them just like you refuse to talk about them even now.

Top 20 Obama scandals: The list - NaturalNews.com

https://www.naturalnews.com/041056_Obama_scandals_Benghazi_Fast_and_Furious.html
    1. IRS targets Obama's enemies: The IRS targeted conservative and pro-Israel groups prior to...
    2. Benghazi : This is actually three scandals in one: The failure of administration to protect...
    3. Keeping an eye on The Associated Press : The Justice Department performed a massive cull...
    4. Rosengate: The Justice Department...