THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

Baker total regression and totally scared. If I see one on one coverage with OBJ and he has a step...I'm throwing it to him instead of double coverage. We just lost to Brandon Allen btw. Lololol 

I can’t express in words how embarrassing of a loss this is. I’m so glad i have my baby shower next weekend to not waste time on this nonsense next week.

freddie was the bad choice, Baker is scared to throw the ball, and Wilks scheme is getting exposed more each week. Same sad story.

Just now, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

I honestly feel bad for OBJ.  
Nobody can defend Bakers choice to look away from OBJ with the game on the line. Easy TD. Too much pressure on Baker. He ain’t handling it. He’s trying though. 

Is he?  I’m beginning to worry about him.  In the Seattle game when he went down, I was kind (in a way) hoping for Garrett to come in.  Seriously!

2 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Is he?  I’m beginning to worry about him.  In the Seattle game when he went down, I was kind (in a way) hoping for Garrett to come in.  Seriously!

I’m starting to get the feeling that being the QB of the Cleveland Browns ain’t easy. It takes time. I’m just guessing this was a learning experience, again. 

I’m starting to get the feeling that being the QB of the Cleveland Browns ain’t easy. It takes time. I’m just guessing this was a learning experience, again. 

I'm not sure what's going on with Baker, but i'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.  He might still turn things around, but my concerns are valid.  

Just now, dawg2fan said:

More concerned by his coaching than anything.  If he's gone, who do promote?  OC or DC?  I agree with Babernakle:  "Season Over".  

Why does it matter. A god damn 12 year old Madden player would call a better game. 

7 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

I'm not sure what's going on with Baker, but i'm not ready to throw in the towel yet.  He might still turn things around, but my concerns are valid.  

He really played a great game and started to develop nice trust with OBJ.
I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.(shouldn’t have been such a pressure filled situation)

3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard..

oh let’s not forget all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste of a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

is McCarthy around?

• Upvote 1

Just now, Babernakle said:

Season over 

lost to yet another rookie making his first start....we made him look like joe montana....season over....what a fucking embarrasment.....i don't hear ole baker claiming he felt dangerous this morning.....the defense sucks....elway was probably up in his press box claiming...yup, another 90 plus drive against the same ole same ole cleveland clowns....

Even though we got screwed on that qb sneak spot, I was screaming to kick the FG. Totally would've changed the game. It literally feels like our coach doesn't understand football and makes too many wrong decisions. 

I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.

3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard.. all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

is McCarthy around?

he'd be good.....poor cleveland....its just not in the cards.......

5 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

I blame the coach Kitchens subpar decision making and playcalling way more then I blame baker for not going deep in a pressure filled situation.(shouldn’t have been such a pressure filled situation)

3rd and 1 run to Chubb? Way to show trust, again, in your franchise QB who has a loaded offense to get 1 yard..

oh let’s not forget all those stupid gadget plays that literally were a waste of a down, EVERY SINGLE TIME.

is McCarthy around?

Played a really great game?  What you smokin?

Just now, jiggins7919 said:

Even though we got screwed on that qb sneak spot, I was screaming to kick the FG. Totally would've changed the game. It literally feels like our coach doesn't understand football and makes too many wrong decisions. 

you are right....on top of that, he never should have thrown the red flag on that play because it was too close to call and very seldom do the refs reverse the call...