THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

4 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Every time Baker’s been in the red zone and had to pass, he went straight for the TD.  Does he not realize that we could get the 1st down with a short pass?

I know, and I have zero clue how to fix this. Our last drive Denver rushed 3 and played coverage and there were NO windows. We really couldn't run because of the time, but man...we need answers. The GOOD news is that we appear to be settling down a bit, and hopefully we'll find a way to punch it in with Chubb. I'm so angry with our defense I can't stand it. Denzel Ward just totally shit the bed and it hurt. 

We get the ball in the second half and we've been moving the pill lately. Just need to finish and we'll be good. 

26 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

29 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

Ran a freaking off tackle play on the three...

Running the god damn ball up the middle and let me bruise it in.

Freddie obviously learns nothing. 

Just now, tinythinker said:

Some risky passes, no picks yet, scrambling a lot

Yep, good breakdown. His first or second pass should have been picked, but he cleaned it up quickly. He started out with a bunch of very short passes, and he's targeting the sidelines extensively. A few nice over the middle passes, but mostly short stuff. Nothing long yet and still nothing of consequence to OBJ. 

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

Well this fucking game is shot. 

Go play golf or rake leaves.

57 minutes ago, medicineman said:

This is the worse team we had in years. How can anybody defend this piss poor play?  Not 1 player on the defense belongs in the NFL yet we have them . 

Thanks for the update, you're wrong.

30 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

That Chubb play was badly telegraphed. :(

2 minutes ago, hoorta said:

That Chubb play was badly telegraphed. :(

Yeah, said same thing. We have to get a bit more creative in the red zone with our runs. 

Just now, dawg2fan said:

Baker has to complete that screen pass

I'm so confused. Perfect play call and Baker wasn't close. This is about as frustrating as it gets. That would've been a huge gain. I just don't get it. Why is everything so hard for us? 

1 hour ago, SD_Tom said:

You're right, I'm mistaken. They look awesome and confidence inspiring so far. 

Nobody said that but you’re coming at fans who try and stay positive and believe despite a shitty start against the toughest schedule in the league with a rookie HC and a sophomore QB.

So yea .. 11-5

edit. 10-6. Kitchens costed again. Should’ve went for the first/score on third down and taken the 3 if they failed. Denver scored after that. 10 point swing.

Something tells me our defense has to score. 

Big sack Wilson!! Let's go! 

C'mon Chubb, it's go time. You're about to get fed. 

I'm so frustrated right now. Great field position and we go BACKWARDS on two straight plays. Thank God they effed up with the personal foul. 

Just now, Babernakle said:

Why was that not two runs with chubb

I'm now babbling to myself incoherently. What in the actual FREAK was that spot? They're not going to change this

No evidence, right?