THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns @ Broncos Game Day Thread***

BrownsDawgPound

1 minute ago, dawg2fan said:

Other than the Ravens game, he has been that way every game.

But I don't understand. Baker did this stuff last year. Did he forget how to score touchdowns? Whenever we get into the red zone I know it's 3 points. 

7 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

That throw to Callaway was about 6 inches away from a TD. Good coverage. Idk what ur on.

That was an excellent throw. And it's the only one. All others have been short or bad passes. I'm not on anything, it's the way it is. I wish it was different but we have 3 FG's and I don't really feel like we have a great chance at scoring tds. We try the same over the middle throw every time in the end zone. 

5 minutes ago, hx214 said:

1st and Goal at the 3 and you cant get a Touchdown with Nick Chubb on your team. 

Leave Freddie’s fat ass in Denver

Chubb lost 4  yards on 1st down. 2nd down was at the 9. Had to pass, which is bad news for us. 

4 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

That was an excellent throw. And it's the only one. All others have been short or bad passes. I'm not on anything, it's the way it is. I wish it was different but we have 3 FG's and I don't really feel like we have a great chance at scoring tds. We try the same over the middle throw every time in the end zone. 

We’rent you just complaining about the short and to the sideline throws? 
Landry and OBJ have drops.... the guy who replaced Higgins is doing nicely tho..

7 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

We’rent you just complaining about the short and to the sideline throws? 
Landry and OBJ have drops.... the guy who replaced Higgins is doing nicely tho..

Callaway lookin VERY nice