THE BROWNS BOARD

▪︎ Share some of your favorite things about the $tate of ​​​​​​​OHIO 🎄

mjp28

On 4/23/2020 at 9:44 AM, The Gipper said:

Well, it has been eclipsed by other songs.  

But you do know that it was written by Jim Steinum, who wrote most of Meatloaf's stuff.   I guess it could have been a Meatloaf song, but perhaps they all thought it would be better if  a chick sang it. 

meatloaf is a joke unless you can make a spiral one in the oven

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Axe said:

Guess I'm way too late to mention Thompson Ledges.. Child hood stomping grounds I remember fondly..

I grew up in Niles Ohio we occasionally used to head out to the Ledges, Nelson Ledges a cool day trip.

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Seems like it is the Rolling 5 game that everyone wins on, yet I have never played that. 

My favorite game and the best odds of winning a nice payoff.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

I may have to start giving it a try. 

The odds aren't 30,000,000 to 1 like the Lucky for Life or about 300,000,000 to 1 like the Powerball or megamillions but 575,757 to 1 to hit a progressive jackpot, if nobody hits it it goes up and up starting at $100,000.  It draws everyday. I've hit $300 (so close!) a couple of times and I only play $1 a day, $14 for 14 days.

Payouts

4 Ways To Win

Drawings are held daily, seven days a week, at approximately 7:05pm. Pools close at 7:00pm. Winning numbers will be scrolled on your local TV stations soon after the draws. Winning numbers will also be displayed here after 8pm, and the drawings can be viewed from our Daily Drawings page at that time as well.

There are four ways to win in every draw!

Match Win Odds
All 5 of 5 winning numbers Jackpot* 1 in 575,757
Any 4 of 5 winning numbers $300 1 in 3,387
Any 3 of 5 winning numbers $10 1 in 103
Any 2 of 5 winning numbers $1 1 in 10
  • Thanks 1

When we voted in the Lotto in Florida,  it was largely because we were sold a bill of goods stating that it would fund the educati,, eerr,, indoctrination system to the extent that the millage rates would be minuscule..

• 3 weeks later...

Some big jackpots hit in July and August....just think stop in for some gas and coffee maybe some smokes and oh yeah give me one of those......

Screenshot_2020-08-13_102339.jpg

Edited by mjp28
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Neo said:

Nobody here gonna mention Mill Creek Park?

Oh yeah!  Went to YSU in 1968, 69, 70, 71, 72 and then grad school.  Great place for bikes or my old Austin Healy Mk III.......and the boat docks for frisbee.....and the woods for everything else.   :D

On 10/3/2020 at 12:07 PM, The Gipper said:

Sure:

Mill Creek Park.

Wherever that is. 

I feel bad for you if you've never been to Mill Creek Park. You need to go there sometime in the spring or the fall. You could easily spend the whole day there because the park is so big. I think it's the largest municipal park in the entire country. Plenty of things to see and do there. If you go, I suggest you go to the gift shop at Fellows Riverside Gardens and the lily pond. 

11 hours ago, Neo said:

I feel bad for you if you've never been to Mill Creek Park. You need to go there sometime in the spring or the fall. You could easily spend the whole day there because the park is so big. I think it's the largest municipal park in the entire country. Plenty of things to see and do there. If you go, I suggest you go to the gift shop at Fellows Riverside Gardens and the lily pond. 

You still never said where it is.  I mean, that was my question. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, The Gipper said:

So, that make  1 Billion  580 million up for grabs.

You couldn't buy the Browns for that, who are valued at about 2.3 biliion.   But you could get the Indians....valued at about 1.15 billion..  And the Cavs valued at  1.51 billion.

Unreal.  Multigenerational 🤑 wealth.

17 hours ago, The Gipper said:

I don't give a damn for the whole state of Michigan.

Yes and unlike the Ohio rules they must reveal themselves, like Mr J. Harbaugh from Ann Arbor, MI.  :o

A cool $1B+ then after the withholding a nice $740M (+/-) and minus any other things a very nice take-home pay of about  $xxxM really set for many generations and new found friends and relatives.

Like I've always said,  "they sell dreams".  But once in awhile they hit ........ big !

You or I might not ever see some winning numbers like these on one page again.  $1,750,000,140,000 whew !

But then I'd be ok with a lot of other tickets out there too.    ;)

Screenshot_2021-01-26_222817.jpg