THE BROWNS BOARD

Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad

CoachToad

I wish everyone in here well. Let's just be honest with each other. The Brown's suck. I get it. It is tough to live in Cleveland. I can't imagine the pain you must all feel.  I wish I could give you all a hug. 

1 hour ago, CoachTodd10 said:

Do you guys not have any fun? No teasing and fun poking at each other's teams? Hit me back with witty banter. Really? That is a take my ball and going home answer bru........

We have fun....pulling the wings off flies like you.  

Yes, you would be in this posititon"

Yes, Browns are miserable. We know this. We know this every year. Only difference this year was that we somehow thought we'd be good. And we all feel incredibly stupid, and we've learned our lesson. The funny thing is, that easy schedule we thought was coming, now doesn't look easy. It looks like 5-11, a new freaking coach (which is the worst), another new offensive system, and possibly a new QB before too long because ours literally can't throw more touchdowns than INTs. 

Our QB has 6 TD passes through 7 games. That's hysterical. 

Two threads on this board, back to back:

• 6 replies
    • 53 views

The Brown won't lose again

By Zombo, 3 hours ago

Considering one thread was put up by a board original/mod....and the other was put up by some dickless troll polesmoker, I think I know which I will go with
    yes-its-true-this-man-has-no-dick-308857

12 hours ago, CoachTodd10 said:

I wish everyone in here well. Let's just be honest with each other. The Brown's suck. I get it. It is tough to live in Cleveland. I can't imagine the pain you must all feel.  I wish I could give you all a hug. 

How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.

WSS

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, Westside Steve said:

How about a blowjob instead of the hug? Break out the knee pads coach and get on it.

WSS

Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, CoachTodd10 said:

Really? You decide to stop talking about football to discuss oral sex with men? Dude, it's ok. We accept you just the way you are. I hope you can learn to accept yourself. I know Cleveland is not real progressive and it is probably difficult to tell people. Hang in there. We are all here for you.

So? Now you are homophobic as well?  So, who is the "non-progressive" one?

Or, is that why you left here?  I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

So? Now you are homophobic as well?  So, who is the "non-progressive" one?

Or, is that why you left here?  I guess it would probably be true that the West Coast back in 60s would have been more accepting of your ilk (gay person)...than the Midwest was, admittedly.

I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame. 

4 minutes ago, CoachTodd10 said:

I am not homophobic and would never have changed the topic from football to oral sex with men. That is classic sexually repressed behavior. Seattle is the last place a homophobe moves to. Racism and homophobia are lame. 

Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments.  Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche. 

And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia.  I get it, that's OK.  It not like there is anything wrong with that.

8 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Steve was just being as juvenile in his statement to you, as you are being disingenuous in your comments.  Overall, I suspect his attempts at a smackdown were likely more mature than yours, even if they were more cliche. 

And, so you are saying that you moved to Seattle to escape homophobia.  I get it, that's OK.  It not like there is anything wrong with that.

Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.

7 minutes ago, CoachTodd10 said:

Actually I left as a kid. I cried for a week. I still love the Browns but you folks are really becoming undone. It is part sad and part funny. But I do still love Cleveland.

Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported:  Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.

5 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Its OK, you would not be the first aberrant being that the Cleveland/NE Ohio area has exported:  Jeffrey Dahmer, Robert Berdella, James Huberty, Samuel Little.

I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.

1 minute ago, CoachTodd10 said:

I don't blame Ohio for those people. I love Ohio. That is a state that has produced some of the finest people. Not sure where you are going with that.

More stolidity from you?  Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?

I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

More stolidity from you?  Did you miss the fact that I lumped you in with other "aberrant" beings that we exported?

I think it is time to call for the mercy rule, and discontinue this game. It is useless trying to kill a corpse.

Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.

4 minutes ago, CoachTodd10 said:

Ok Gipper. I did not defend myself. I chose to defend Ohio. You wanted to insult me so much that you took the state of Ohio with you. I still have friends and family there and support non profit activities there. Keep the insults on me not Ohio.

You still do not get it.....I am saying Ohio was smart for getting rid of these guys. Hello! McFly! Is anybody home?

Ok. I have the Browns going 7-2 the rest of the way. This could lead to the wild card. To me there are some huge keys:

1) They MUST win the Buffalo game. 

2) I have them spitting with Pittsburg. If they sweep, 8-1 is a real possibility.

3) I know Baltimore is a sore subject but they are a much better team right now. If Lamar Jackson is healthy , that seems like a tough match up.

Chin up guys. This thing can really happen. BTW, we hired a brand new coach. It usually takes a few years of mistakes to hit your stride. The never ending revolving door has to stop. It is time for OJT. He makes mistakes but I think he will learn from those like  Belichick and Carroll

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JJmac28 said:

I am a homer I see 8-1 the rest of the way and see how many people are still calling for kitchens to be fired. 

Thanks for the response. Who do you have them losing to?

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Picking any game is virtually impossible given the fact that can’t get out of our own way.  

After that disgusting Seahawk game I thought we would clean it up.  Instead we spent the bye week focused on a left tackle spot.

Yeah, I have a hunch they are about to put it together. Seattle should have been a win. I live in Seattle. That is the worst 6-2 team I have ever seen. The Hawks can't stop the run. Cleveland needs to punch people in the mouth and play power football.

9 minutes ago, CoachTodd10 said:

Yeah, I have a hunch they are about to put it together. Seattle should have been a win. I live in Seattle. That is the worst 6-2 team I have ever seen. The Hawks can't stop the run. Cleveland needs to punch people in the mouth and play power football.

You are right. And SF is gonna roll them.  I wouldn’t be shocked if they finish with 8 wins 

But We will continue to play empty set and put Hilliard out wide and let Harris and Callaway be focal points of our offense.

I don’t know if we have the intelligence to realize our strengths at this point.  Its baker handing off to Chubb with an occasional play-action and the quick stuff to Landry and OBJ.  Present time, Baker is game manager should be a game manager.  

We have arguably the best back in football and our first four plays in a driving rain are pass plays.  Of course We don’t execute well enough to overcome this stupidity and we compound the stupidity by doing other dumb things on the field. 

• Like 1