THE BROWNS BOARD

Deep Thoughts from Coach Toad

CoachToad

3 hours ago, CoachToad said:

Lol! You should not fear Planet Fitness tough guys. You should fear carbs.BRU....

You should fear getting banned... You're trolling.. and it's not one bit funny...

1 minute ago, nickers said:

You should fear getting banned... You're trolling.. and it's not one bit funny...

Firstly, I wish no ill will, secondly, I am not in fear of that becsuse I am busy and just visting with sports fans thirdly, people that "Troll" are not entertaining you. They entertain themselves. The fact that it pisses you off and you dont find it funny is what they find so fun. You get that right?

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Oh come on nickers. Everybody knows those Planet Fitness guys just like to play with other guys. 👨‍❤️‍👨

Why does almost every thread turn into gay talk? That is strange. Are these some kind of repressed sexusl feelings? No matter what the topic in here, you guys bring it around to homosexuality.

1 minute ago, CoachToad said:

Why does almost every thread turn into gay talk? That is strange. Are these some kind of repressed sexusl feelings? No matter what the topic in here, you guys bring it around to homosexuality.

hahahhahahhhah cause there high on carbs 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, jcam222 said:

Lol I actually live in fear of Planet Fitness tough guys. I mean hell who doesn’t 😂 By the way you forgot the E on the end but I’ll decline your offer to wipe my ass. 

You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

Just now, ATOM said:

fuck the gym 12 ounce curls is all they need

I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby. 

You could be right. It is crazy though. They must be obsessed eith dudes.

there should be a study of some kind of how different types of food effect someones sexuality 

2 minutes ago, CoachToad said:

You live in fear of the gym period. Get in the gym!!!

Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.🎾🤣

A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.😂🤩😜

2 hours ago, CoachToad said:

Love that stuff. Have not had it in 3 years.

I'm pissed off that you can't find Maliette Righati anymore.. America has bastardized Italian food...

Just now, TexasAg1969 said:

Fuck the gym. Get on a racquetball court if you want to retain your speed and quickness late into life.🎾🤣

A gym will just muscle bind up your brain until all you can do is troll a sports team's board.😂🤩😜

Depends what you do in the gym. I love racqet sports also.

5 minutes ago, CoachToad said:

I love sports. Baseball is my true love. I am a huge Mariner's fan. They lose almost every year. I still love the tesm and they bring me joy. These guys are miserable. Find a new hobby. 

i was at t mobile for a game this year fun crowd great city

1 hour ago, ATOM said:

ghoolie said a lot of messed up crap but i never thought him to be a racist hating sob I had more respect for him than i do diehard

Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....  

42 minutes ago, nickers said:

Larry... Can this assholio!

Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, hoorta said:

Oh, ghool was, you might have missed it. It was the ultimate reason he got kicked off for good....  

Ah, I put him in the category of Vagitron. If Z want's to kick him off- he can- but I won't, he's sort of amusing. 

You should can me if it brings people pleasure. I would feel like a wimp to be begging mods to can someone. Say something clever!

6 minutes ago, CoachToad said:

Let me know if you come back. I will hook you up with suite tickets and a private tour.

we ended up at the crocodile club to watch Black Mountain weird side of town it was

Crocodile Cafe in Pioneer Square? Good acts there.

now back to the turn around to the gay thing there were sure alot but it was cool cant remember the name of the place but there were hundreds of pinball machines there