• 8-8
    • 7-9
    • 6-10
    • 5-11
    • 4-12
    • 3-13
    • 2-14

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/03/2019 at 04:30 PM

5 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

One vote for 5-11...

Anyone wanna go higher or lower?

Same. Maybe 6-10, but I think we're due for a bad injury or two. 

Man, I called 9-7 at the beginning of the year, I still think they could rip off a ton of wins here (basically just letting Chubb beat everybody himself)

I gotta go 8-8 now and I think that’s a stretch. I don’t know if they can get out of their own way with the penalties 

I'll let you know after this weekend.  If we win like I expect us to, then I believe we'll have a record in the ballpark of 8-8.  

If we somehow lose this weekend against the 3rd round QB who has never played...well...it could get REALLY ugly.  

32 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

If we somehow lose this weekend against the 3rd round QB who has never played...well...it could get REALLY ugly.  

On paper it should be an absolute walkover somewhere in the neighborhood of 31-9. On paper the D should be giving the O many more possessions than they have had all season.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

On paper it should be an absolute walkover somewhere in the neighborhood of 31-9. On paper the D should be giving the O many more possessions than they have had all season.

I even thought we'd score 40. Why? I think it's time. It's time to put together a solid game and get on track. 

Garbage team with even worse coach. if anyone wants my December ticket against the ravens let me know.  my guys you'd be sitting with are very friendly. I'm driving 12 hours but after what I've seen I'd rather spend the time with my family 

25 minutes ago, Ibleedbrown said:

We won there last year. That was nice. Fuckin’ Broncos...

I watched that game surrounded by my best friends at 40th bday party and we all celebrated that incredible win. Peppers burst through for the sack on 4th down and it was so great. 

• Upvote 1

Well after some deliberation I voted with the masses an 8-8 season.

Which I stated before the season that a .500 season would be a letdown.  This season has been just that.