Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Nero

***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

We have 9 winnable games left and really that’s never the case when you have those two giant issues staring at you in the face 

 

And Landry looks like he broke his collarbone. Awesome! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Were done man. That's why. 

 I know he's got the sack numbers, but are any of those important?

Has he ever had a strip sack this year?

Forced a fumble from anyone?

Gotten a 4th down stop?

Batted down a ball?

The guy does nothing.

Brady steps up

Nah... 

- Uhh.... yeah? 

- vs the Rams

- See above

- On his own?

- Yes

- You have zero idea what you're saying right now and reacting because you're mad.    What you're saying Brady do now is what he has done his entire career.  The man helps to negate edge pressure very well.  Which is why, if you really want to effect him, you have to make sure you win in the DI.     Donald, Jarret, the Gmen, the Broncos.  They won across the entirety of the line, not just the edge.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That sure looks like a broken collarbone for Landry.

its sad to see the talent of this time shine only to have coaching and discipline stop them from the full potential.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so god damn mother ducking tired of these fucking refs calling every tickey tack cal against certain teams. to call OPI on that is just looking for it against the browns.

  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Freddie is officially an idiot for going for it on 4th and 16.

Down 17 with 6 minutes they were supposed to do it on 4th and 11 but took too long because he’s an inexperienced coach who’s processing things slower so they took the penalty and went for it, which was correct 

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Some bad luck and look how shit hits the fan! Y’all are Shiite fans 

No, we're fans who are living in reality. This isn't bad luck, this is a poor discipline team.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So if that report is true, Freddie intentionally took a penalty on 4th and 11 because his personnel wasn’t right to go for it on 4th and 16.

if that truly is the case, fire the man tomorrow. A madden video game coach would get canned for that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

You have zero idea what you're saying right now and reacting because you're mad.    What you're saying Brady do now is what he has done his entire career.  The man helps to negate edge pressure very well.  Which is why, if you really want to effect him, you have to make sure you win in the DI.     Donald, Jarret, the Gmen, the Broncos.  They won across the entirety of the line, not just the edge.

Sorry. One play. He's made one play that almost benefitted us. Was this the one where we picked it up and ran into our own guy instead of scoring? Or was this the one where we picked it up and somehow didn't return it for a TD? Don't remember. What I do know is big time players make big plays. And I've seen none out of our team.

Also, I was defending OBJ this week, but I'm not sure why we have him. He looks like he's nothing out there. He's just a guy running around. 

Higgins - boy I'm glad he's back! The 1 yard catch he got that should have been a first down but he went backwards? Bwaaaaa! Not to be outdone, he gets offensive pass interference the next play! Double bwaaaaa! 

But it gets better. Baker misses OBJ by about 10 feet on the 3rd and 11. Almost had him, buddy! 

Jesus man. Can we just go back to talking about the draft now? We were all happy doing that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kitchen better go mid evil on the refs and the nfl this has been on e of the most Disgusting  disgusting displays of badgering a team not to mention the 40 penalties that were not called on the pats absolutely disgusting 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

No, we're fans who are living in reality. This isn't bad luck, this is a poor discipline team.

It’s also a young team. Who is bound to go on a streak with an easier schedule. 
Some acting like a bunch of crybabies 

edit: Buffalo and Baltimore are the hardest remaining games on the schedule......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can anyone defend Freddie? This isn’t a super young team. There are Veterans across the board outside of quarterback.
 

both challenges were objectively stupid. Discipline penalties are coaching. Taking a 5 yard penalty on 4th down is stupid (really stupid). A veteran or different coach has at least one, if not two more wins. 

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

How can anyone defend Freddie? This isn’t a super young team. 
 

 

2nd youngest team in the NFL, I believe?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

2nd youngest team in the NFL, I believe?

3rd, but the difference in average age from 3rd to 12th is literally .1 years of age. That stat is frankly extremely stupid to use, and I’m not trying to be a dick to you or anything.

we have several vets on the line (both sides). OBJ and juice are seasoned vets. I just don’t buy that excuse man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

xBaker threw another pick. They dropped it, but it's still a pick in my book. Nice season, kid. I'm guessing your ad campaign will go in the toilet quicker than your football season, but it'll be close. We are absolutely so freakin awful that I now laugh hysterically at us. The offensive pass interference? Then challenge it? Bwaaaaa! 

What a joke of an organization. I honestly don't see how anyone could've really thought they'd win this game. They are a perfect reflection of their HC. Sloppy and confused. 

 

I'm about ready to just stick to the Buckeyes like I did when the Browns went away. We've all got better stuff to do than sit thru this crap each week.

 

 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

Freddie is officially an idiot for going for it on 4th and 16.

Freddie has already made plenty of idiot calls. This is merely a reinforcement of his dumb-assery

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the fuck are any of you talking about this is not Freddie’s fault this is not the players fault this is 100 percent on the nfl and refs.  Bad play calls going to happen bad picks fumbles yep going to happen but when the team your playing doesn’t get called for any foul and every time you start to get I. The game the refs cut you down with a tic tak call yeah it’s deflating and crushing it like pushing a wagon up hill and you can see it and I dear anyone to say this was a fairly called game.  What a fucking joke fuck the pats fuck the nfl fuck roger I hope it all comes out and they get put in the pen and get ass fucked the rest of the lives 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Jig is spewing troll nonsense. Best to ignore it

I may be angry right now, but look around. Everyone else is pissed off too. Our "stars"? Yeah, they were really bright tonight. I understand losing to the best team in the league, but I don't understand looking like a bunch of idiots. Really great idea benching Greg Robinson. McCray looked like a world beater. 

I'm not being intentionally inflammatory just because I'm pissed. All I'm saying is that stars make plays, and ours almost never do. How can you argue that? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, The Cysko Kid said:

Freddie has already made plenty of idiot calls. This is merely a reinforcement of his dumb-assery

LOL he came close to getting Baker injured for rest of the season on that play too. Although at this stage, the whole team might be better if Baker was on the bench

PS- we all know that if they had converted that 4th down (which was never really going to happen anyway) it would've been brought back for some sort of dumbass penalty. 

 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Babernakle said:

What the fuck are any of you talking about this is not Freddie’s fault this is not the players fault this is 100 percent on the nfl and refs.  Bad play calls going to happen bad picks fumbles yep going to happen but when the team your playing doesn’t get called for any foul and every time you start to get I. The game the refs cut you down with a tic tak call yeah it’s deflating and crushing it like pushing a wagon up hill and you can see it and I dear anyone to say this was a fairly called game.  What a fucking joke fuck the pats fuck the nfl fuck roger I hope it all comes out and they get put in the pen and get ass fucked the rest of the lives 

If you have all this talent, you shouldn't hire a newbie coach.  And don't tell me we don't, because we do.  You hire a coach that was only an OC for half the season last year.  Yes, the team is not discipline, but again who is that on?  We had 18 penalty in the first game against the Titans.  While it getting a little better, just not good enough.  Other coaches can't wait to play us because they know Freddie is inexperienced.  We have one of the worst Olines in football, but a good coach should be able to coach around that.  Ask Baker (when he's by himself) if Freddie is getting that done.  He's been pounded by this horrific Oline and now he's timid in the pockek.  How many losses do you think Bill Belichek would have with this team at this point?  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

what a bunch of fucking  clowns. thank God they weren't  on tv today. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, SD_Tom said:

LOL he came close to getting Baker injured for rest of the season on that play too. Although at this stage, the whole team might be better if Baker was on the bench

PS- we all know that if they had converted that 4th down (which was never really going to happen anyway) it would've been brought back for some sort of dumbass penalty. 

 

My friends texted me and said they forbid me to watch the Baker idiot interception. Apparently it was so bad they were worried about me going to the mental hospital. Hahahaha. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, dawg2fan said:

If you have all this talent, you shouldn't hire a newbie coach.  And don't tell me we don't, because we do.  You hire a coach that was only an OC for half the season last year.  Yes, the team is not discipline, but again who is that on?  We had 18 penalty in the first game against the Titans.  While it getting a little better, just not good enough.  Other coaches can't wait to play us because they know Freddie is inexperienced.  We have one of the worst Olines in football, but a good coach should be able to coach around that.  Ask Baker (when he's by himself) if Freddie is getting that done.  He's been pounded by this horrific Oline and now he's timid in the pockek.  How many losses do you think Bill Belichek would have with this team at this point?  

Depending on weather kraft has been blowing Rodger 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×