THE BROWNS BOARD

***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***

Nero

16 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Okay I’ll wait for Dontrell Hilliard to flank out on an empty set run and run a weak slant route.

wrong personnel.  That was my argument two weeks ago hasn’t changed 

Where the hell is Higgins?  I heard his name once.  Still think he is a better option than Calloway.  Apparently our coaches don’t.  

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

So glad we got a new LT... 

BTW, he was holding on that touchdown, or it was very close. 

Yeah I saw the hook.  The ref was five yards away too.  

It was lateral move.  McCray didn’t really show much in the Rams game.  Maybe it wakes up Robinson who seems to have motivation issues

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, dawg2fan said:

Where the hell is Higgins?  I heard his name once.  Still think he is a better option than Calloway.  Apparently our coaches don’t.  

Can’t figure that out. Calloways a guy that’s hard to trust.  But he was drafted by Dorsey so there’s that 

4 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Lololol. 60 yard pass play. I can't see it. But I'm guessing a screen pass. Am I right? 

No brainer adjustment to our blitz and our ends crashing up field hard.

this was ova when we spotted them 14.  Let’s hope we work on things and get it right for the stretch run 

9 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

yup

Weird. How could I possibly know that... 

Oh yeah, and if I had a gif of the wheels falling off, I'd be pasting it right now. Lol. 

Baker threw another pick. They dropped it, but it's still a pick in my book. Nice season, kid. I'm guessing your ad campaign will go in the toilet quicker than your football season, but it'll be close. We are absolutely so freakin awful that I now laugh hysterically at us. The offensive pass interference? Then challenge it? Bwaaaaa! 

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

It would be Nice to have a sense of urgency when we get the ball back.

why not work on 2 minute offense? 

Were done man. That's why. 

Man, I'm really sorry to be negative, but Myles Garrett might do the least amount of important stuff of any "star". I know he's got the sack numbers, but are any of those important? Has he ever had a strip sack this year? Forced a fumble from anyone? Gotten a 4th down stop? Batted down a ball? The guy does nothing. He does the same move over and over again and it doesn't work. Brady steps up, Garrett goes way behind him, and it's pitch and catch. But don't worry, Garrett will get a sack in garbage time to pad his numbers. Maybe OBJ will actually make a play, too. 

Nah... 

1 minute ago, jiggins7919 said:

Were done man. That's why. 

Man, I'm really sorry to be negative, but Myles Garrett might do the least amount of important stuff of any "star". I know he's got the sack numbers, but are any of those important? Has he ever had a strip sack this year? Forced a fumble from anyone? Gotten a 4th down stop? Batted down a ball? The guy does nothing. He does the same move over and over again and it doesn't work. Brady steps up, Garrett goes way behind him, and it's pitch and catch. But don't worry, Garrett will get a sack in garbage time to pad his numbers. Maybe OBJ will actually make a play, too. 

Nah... 

We’ve got bigger problems than Myles.

Mainly no discipline and coaching issues.

We have 9 winnable games left and really that’s never the case when you have those two giant issues staring at you in the face