THE BROWNS BOARD

***Patriots VS Browns Gameday Thread***

Nero

2 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Defense is preforming admirably. Chubb looks like he’s never carried a wet ball.

Chubb lost the game in the first quarter of a must-win contest. We literally look exactly like the Deshone Kizer Browns team. We can't do anything right, and when we do, Chubb fumbles it. I know Freddie didn't fumble any of the 3 possessions away, but he might not make it home. I'm done man. Patriots announcers are LAUGHING at us and I'm so angry I want to physically hurt them. I'm turning it off and we once again have showed the national audience how awful we are. 

🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

5 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Greedy was beaten by Dorsett on an earlier 3rd down via a perfect over the shoulder throw, hence the soft coverage that time. Chess games with an elite QB

On a day like today you have to accept a perfect throw with good coverage. Bail coverage is an awful scheme design, no way you change my mind.

Just now, browns52 said:

me thinks the dolphins would smack the shit out of this team...what a fucking embarrasment.....dump this coach monday morning along with our local coach dan winn.....the 2 most pathetic teams in the nfl...

Just now, browns52 said:

me thinks the dolphins would smack the shit out of this team...what a fucking embarrasment.....dump this coach monday morning along with our local coach dan winn.....the 2 most pathetic teams in the nfl...

i meant dan quinn.....

Just now, tinythinker said:

It's now officially acceptable for those upset and expecting the worst to turn this into a meltdown thread, but please make it interesting and original if possible

Do we have any takers for "too early to panic"?

phwahahahaaaaaaaaa.....this high school team vs the pats.....again....phwahaaaaahahhhhahhaaaaa

5 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

On a day like today you have to accept a perfect throw with good coverage. Bail coverage is an awful scheme design, no way you change my mind.

It's a fine coverage with it's place for certain things.  There was a bit of a push off on Dorsett that I feel should have been called.   That said, bail is something you hope to invite a young QB into throwing long without looking elsewhere.   That shit doesn't work against Brady and receivers that have free reign to run their routes as they see.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

It's a fine coverage with it's place for certain things.  There was a bit of a push off on Dorsett that I feel should have been called.   That said, bail is something you hope to invite a young QB into throwing long without looking elsewhere.   That shit doesn't work against Brady and receivers that have free reign to run their routes as they see.

Exactly, especially in the pouring down rain.

4 minutes ago, tinythinker said:

also a nice gain called back for holding

ALWAYS. And it's our all pro, Bitonio. What a joke. Then I saw a 1 yard pass, then a 3 yard pass? Bwaaaaa. Don't think that's gonna help.