THE BROWNS BOARD

Odell = Braylon

MLD Woody

2 hours ago, MLD Woody said:

Think about it

the buddy coaching room..with his 2 buddies in his room... needs a serious look over 👀.. it's the same tape, of same patterns, every week..sometimes it's as simple as "catch the damn ball"..(with 2* hands, hotdawgs)

This had nothing to do with college. This has everything to do with what they've done with the Browns. Keep your petty biases to the decaying Poli board. 

I had some OSU alum friends agree with that sentiment today. 

I agree. OBJ made a few circus catches, and missed on the easy ones.  

And regarding the Poli Board- if you're not a MAGA or at least sympathetic, you're going to get shouted out..... I think you know Woodster, I try to be objective....  

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, hoorta said:

I agree. OBJ made a few circus catches, and missed on the easy ones.  

And regarding the Poli Board- if you're not a MAGA or at least sympathetic, you're going to get shouted out..... I think you know Woodster, I try to be objective....  

I've made my peace. That place can go down in flames. Hopefully it doesn't take the rest of the board with it.

34 minutes ago, MLD Woody said:

I've made my peace. That place can go down in flames. Hopefully it doesn't take the rest of the board with it.

you brought it up, dipwad. Like you always do - you're a hypocrite. As to your point - OBJ never has a drug problem.

OBJ loves the game, your homie college fave Failin Braylon didn't love the game. OBJ has an outstanding reputation in football,

your homeboy has little or any good rep in pro football, or out of football, except for one year. With the Browns offensive line having had troubles vs a few teams, Baker's accuracy has taken a hit, and OBJ has dropped a few.

There is no equality there for your druggie Michigan homeboy. Most receivers in the league drop a few once in a while.

Fuck you're just as deranged and moronic over here as I left you in the poli board. Good to see you're not biased in your response either.... Fuuuuuck

If someone's on "your side" they're perfect and great I'm every way. If they're on the "other side" they're terrible, awful people. Where have we heard that from you before? Smh.

Fuck it. Lock the thread. 

Pathetic

I'm out

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

And regarding the Poli Board- if you're not a MAGA or at least sympathetic, you're going to get shouted out..... 

Shouted out by MAGA guys?

I know of two MAGA guys on here who I bitch-slapped so hard that they went crying to the mods about me BECAUSE LIKE THEIR ORANGE LEADER THEY ARE BITCHES. 😄

• Haha 1

Fuck you're just as deranged and moronic over here as I left you in the poli board. Good to see you're not biased in your response either.... Fuuuuuck

If someone's on "your side" they're perfect and great I'm every way. If they're on the "other side" they're terrible, awful people. Where have we heard that from you before? Smh.

Fuck it. Lock the thread. 

Pathetic

I'm out

I explained, as usual, why you are wrong. You just can't handle the truth about your drama queen snarky ...dumb statements...

"I'm every way". Yep.

1 hour ago, Dutch Oven said:

Shouted out by MAGA guys?

I know of two MAGA guys on here who I bitch-slapped so hard that they went crying to the mods about me BECAUSE LIKE THEIR ORANGE LEADER THEY ARE BITCHES. 😄

You're the bitch boy so stfu and leave.🤣

16 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

All you MAGA guys get bored listening to yourselves jack off to the sound of your own BS over there? Take it back over there please.

? woodley brought it up. Nothing about the other board about it. that is the point.

1 minute ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Just no. Odell and Baker need to build real chemistry and connect on routes like out routes and fade routes through countless reps. Braylon was dropping wide open deep balls to lose games.

It doesn’t happen overnight.

47 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

You're the bitch boy so stfu and leave.🤣

I know acting like some fake hardass is your thing here, but I sent you and your butt buddy calfox crying to the mods because I hurt both of your snowflake feelings. That must be embarrassing to reminded of, huh? 

11 hours ago, calfoxwc said:

? woodley brought it up. Nothing about the other board about it. that is the point.

Yep, but it didn't require a swarm of yellow jackets when someone stirs up the nest like you all do over there 99% of the time.

1 minute ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Yep, but it didn't require a swarm of yellow jackets when someone stirs up the nest like you all do over there 99% of the time.

https://www.nerdycreator.com/blog/stop-trying-control-everything-just-let-go/

• Haha 1

17 hours ago, Dutch Oven said:

I'd pay good money to see this pansy talk to people on this board in person like he does here, hiding behind his computer screen. 

Haha, Cal is sort of  old and partly  crippled. But it sure is obvious from this  thread why guys  that are slightly  left leaning or never  Trumpers have  left the  poli board. Makes better  sense to just  leave  them alone  spouting  just one POV.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

Haha, Cal is sort of  old and partly  crippled.

Hey now, that isn't true - I have a new knee now for about 4 years.

The other one is worn out, but not too bad. And I started counting my age backwards since I turned fifty.

Now I can dance:

qxxr9q.gif

19 minutes ago, calfoxwc said:

And I started counting my age backwards since I turned fifty.

qxxr9q.gif

I guess you're 10? :P