THE BROWNS BOARD

Brady Quinn Homo Fan club.com

Neo

Just got banned (from B.A.R.K.I.N.G. H.A.R.D) for calling another member out on some bullshit and the other guy started taking shots at me and my family, specifically my sister. But I'm the one getting banned and not one thing happened to the other guy. My sister, by the way, is a Navy veteran and a cancer survivor. Not so much as an apology, just an immediate ban for "Slandering Admins" which never happened.

It's clear the admin is biased towards other people who don't share his political views. Of all the shit I read on that board, I'm shocked I got banned for the stuff I posted. Really, such a trashy place. 

4 minutes ago, hammertime said:

You little pussy, I don’t think anyone gives a s hit about your 7 day ban.

grow a pair.  

So let me ask you, why was I banned? Because I told some guy to fuck off? It wasn't even a personal attack, it's called freedom of speech. So you guys let newbie take personal swipes at members that have been with the board since it started? Get the fuck out here.

HAHA, the irony is the thread was about Baker's height and they just showed a graphic on the TV and out of Sonny Jurgensen, Len Dawson, Fran Tarkenton, Doug Flutie, Michael Vick, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson, and Kyler Murrey, Baker was the tallest one! You know, I am glad you banned me because I don't have to be a part of that shit fest anymore.

17 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Your in the wrong place for that discussion 

you started a dumbass snowflake thread about another site?  You get the fuck out

Because I got banned for no reason and I can't even fucking find out why or defend myself because the cowards that banned me don't like what I had to say so they try to put a muzzle on me. That's ok, you can enjoy your dictatorship over there in shitbag land. I'm done with that place.

images.jpg

5 hours ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

I think you should get banned from here for being a fucking vagina.

Nah, no need. I just used this place to lure the needle dick mod out from under the rock he lives under so he can be a man and explain why I was banned for no reason. Still no explaination, funny. I have no other reason  to post here anymore. There is a reason why I chose to go to the other board. Well, Cheers.

7 hours ago, Neo said:

Nah, no need. I just used this place to lure the needle dick mod out from under the rock he lives under so he can be a man and explain why I was banned for no reason. Still no explaination, funny. I have no other reason  to post here anymore. There is a reason why I chose to go to the other board. Well, Cheers.

Actually I'm the moderator of this particular page though the Administration has final say. The rules are pretty loose. Frankly none of us care about your troubles, but there is a specific subgroup of members who spend most of their time whining about how mistreated they are. You might seek them out.

WSS

• Haha 2