THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns VS Seahawks Gameday Thread***

Nero

Just now, jrb12711 said:

Eh, that’s not a fair comparison. That dude for the saints was wide open and literally got the worst non call in nfl history which directly resulted in rules changes.

not killing clock in that situation is pee wee level incompetence. 

Go back and watch the series. The Rams had no TOs and the Aint's were 1st and 10 with the 2min warning already gone.... Run it 3 times and kick the short FG with 3 seconds on the clock and go play in the Super Bowl..... Watch the series again. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

Fucking kitchens. Dumbass 

better yet as i think about it....its not kitchens fault....again, its the fucking moronic front ofc mgmt that hired this moron in the first place....again....everyone before the season is going oh oh oh...we finally got it right....no you didn't.....they hired freddy bubba ass kitchens as the head coach....ha ha ha ha....remember, this is cleveland....it never works out....now, lets get ready to watch russ wilson pass for over 400 yds today and they trounce the clowns in the second half.....

22 minutes ago, D Bone said:

Go back and watch the series. The Rams had no TOs and the Aint's were 1st and 10 with the 2min warning already gone.... Run it 3 times and kick the short FG with 3 seconds on the clock and go play in the Super Bowl..... Watch the series again. 

Dude we’ve all seen the series. You aren’t fundamentally wrong but you’re acting like the worst non call in nfl history wasn’t to blame for the saints not being in the super bowl. That’s just being stubborn.

this team lacks discipline because of coaching. This should be a huge eye opener. A good coach has this team 4-2 at worst going into the bye week. Shame really. 

3 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Dude we’ve all seen the series. You aren’t fundamentally wrong but you’re acting like the worst non call in nfl history wasn’t to blame for the saints not being in the super bowl. That’s just being stubborn.

this team lacks discipline because of coaching. This should be a huge eye opener. A good coach has this team 4-2 at worst going into the bye week. Shame really. 

Not arguing the bad call in any way, shape or form - it was a bad non call.........I'm  just saying if I were coaching the Saints that day, it never would've happened. 

I wonder if the team that Freddie swears is NOT a pass first team, I wonder if they will now run the damn ball with Baker hurting?

I doubt it. 

2 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

The only calls we should be complaining about our Freddies play calls and time management.

The refs have been bad both ways today and all season.

You seem like a cool dude, but screw that line of thinking man. That’s allowing bullshit to be acceptable and it’s not. We don’t disagree but two wrongs don’t make a right.

gotta get back into here. 

• Upvote 1