THE BROWNS BOARD

***Browns VS Seahawks Gameday Thread***

Nero

Sick and fucking tired of watching bad coaching decisions.... milk the clock all the way down and run it a second time.

Our coaches are playing checkers when they should be playing chess....... awful.  

1 minute ago, D Bone said:

Sick and fucking tired of watching bad coaching decisions.... milk the clock all the way down and run it a second time.

Our coaches are playing checkers when they should be playing chess....... awful.  

It’s inexcusable. It’s getting well past the rookie coach phase. A pee wee coach knows not to run hurry up there. I’m just in awe of how lousy that is.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

It’s inexcusable. It’s getting well past the rookie coach phase. A pee wee coach knows not to run hurry up there. I’m just in awe of how lousy that is.

It's the same reason that Sean Payton watched the SB from his couch last year instead of playing in it..... that "no call" never happens if Sean ran the ball like he should have. 

How these coaches have NFL jobs is beyond me. 

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

And that’s a terrible defensive scheme there too, don’t let Wilks off the hook either. 

looked like prevent to me. Why do we give them 10-15 yards when they have the whole field to go? they had plenty of time,  I would fire any coach who ever puts a Prevent D in during a close game. And how many times are we going to turn it over in the red zone? A field goal would of stopped that TD they got

2 minutes ago, beare said:

horrible clock management now they let seattle bk in game

i dont understand why we seem to forget bout chubb

dont understand why mayfield snapped ball didnt run play clock down

... poorly coached. 

3 minutes ago, D Bone said:

It's the same reason that Sean Payton watched the SB from his couch last year instead of playing in it..... that "no call" never happens if Sean ran the ball like he should have. 

How these coaches have NFL jobs is beyond me. 

Eh, that’s not a fair comparison. That dude for the saints was wide open and literally got the worst non call in nfl history which directly resulted in rules changes.

not killing clock in that situation is pee wee level incompetence. 

Ok I think Freddie is getting too excited with playcalling it’s clouding his judgement to a high degree

It could’ve easily been a  23-12 lead with SEA getting ball with 1+ minute and no timeouts. Instead Baker didn’t even run the clock and threw INT on SECOND DOWN. Now it is 20-18, instead.

Way too aggressive. Gotta play situationally as a play-caller as well. Force SEA to burn its last timeout with second down run(maybe score) and then throw on 3rd down

2 minutes ago, medicineman said:

looked like prevent to me. Why do we give them 10-15 yards when they have the whole field to go? they had plenty of time,  I would fire any coach who ever puts a Prevent D in during a close game. And how many times are we going to turn it over in the red zone? A field goal would of stopped that TD they got

Yep. They have a gimme field goal with no timeouts. Give them underneath, make them spike and hold the end zone. Sending heavy blitz is very poor there.