THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns at 49ers - Official MNF thread

12 hours ago, ATOM said:

Baker only had time for one read which of course he stared down

So every quarterback in the league this week only had time for one read. On average baker had the 2nd highest snap to pass (sack) time this week and on the season (i dont count Fitzpatrick who has him by a tenth of a second because he's only played 2 games). Reference next gen stats.

16 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

This past week as well as on the season Baker had/has the the second highest average time to throw (snap to pass). The problem is not the offensive line. According to next gen stats. Just giving you more info to back up what your rewatching told you.

Just curious (and not in a calling you out way)-do you have an article on that? I'd be really curious to read into it a bit.

11 hours ago, bjh2130 said:

So every quarterback in the league this week only had time for one read. On average baker had the 2nd highest snap to pass (sack) time this week and on the season (i dont count Fitzpatrick who has him by a tenth of a second because he's only played 2 games). Reference next gen stats.

baker has been awful all year getting threw his reads not just last week when he had bosa up his ass all day maybe willie was right about zampese at least as a qb coach

Mayfield doesn’t seem comfortable due to the fact the some of these opposing pass rushers are the BEST in the game and our O-Line just is not up to that level. 

Play calling ideally would be run heavy with PA, screen heavy, and take some notes from Shanahan with the reverses and end arounds to counter the aggressive pass rushers. A fullback would be great. Hell stick P Brown back there. Already did it once.

On 10/6/2019 at 4:09 PM, Nero said:

¿Qué? 

Asleep at the switch?

Another week Nero does not start the "Official" game thread...

... another loss.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

Asleep at the switch?

Once again, this thread was started around Saturday 11pm Central Europe time, (5pm ET SATURDAY**) 7 hours before the Gameday thread dueling ettiquette says. 

**EDIT: It was Sunday. It wasn't Monday even in Europe.

6 hours ago, Nero said:

Once again, this thread was started around Saturday 11pm Central Europe time, (5pm ET SATURDAY) 7 hours before the Gameday thread dueling ettiquette says. 

Read "The Art of the Duel" by 🎃. You turn around at step 5 and shoot them in the back.😂

• Haha 1

25 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

This was made on Sunday during the 1p.m est games 

Sorry. Yes. Sunday

Not Monday.

17 hours ago, jrb12711 said:

Forget etiquette man, you're our only hope! 😋

I think it's never too soon to start the "Official" Seahawks thread. Now would be just fine. Start the "official" Patriots thread while we're at it too.  :) 

Heck I could even get underhanded and block our bot for the next couple weeks......

Speaking of our only hope, I saw the trailers for Star Wars #9 today for the first time, and can't hardly wait until December.....

4 hours ago, hoorta said:

Speaking of our only hope, I saw the trailers for Star Wars #9 today for the first time, and can't hardly wait until December.....

Thhhhhhhhhhhhh!   I gave up on that shit as soon as the little care bears showed up in the 3rd movie. Rather watch Barbara Eden in Dream of Jeanie reruns. 😋

3 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Thhhhhhhhhhhhh!   I gave up on that shit as soon as the little care bears showed up in the 3rd movie. Rather watch Barbara Eden in Dream of Jeanie reruns. 😋

What? Then you missed out on Jar-Jar Binks in the next one. :D Even us fans of the franchise thought that  character was monumentally  dumb.  

Supposedly, this movie will tie up all the lose ends. Carrie  Fisher's daughter  is filling in for her dead mom in a Princess  Leiah flashback. Still plenty of  opportunity for  Disney  to rake in  billions going  off on tangents though.  

18 hours ago, hoorta said:

What? Then you missed out on Jar-Jar Binks in the next one. :D Even us fans of the franchise thought that  character was monumentally  dumb.  

Supposedly, this movie will tie up all the lose ends. Carrie  Fisher's daughter  is filling in for her dead mom in a Princess  Leiah flashback. Still plenty of  opportunity for  Disney  to rake in  billions going  off on tangents though.  

I had seen the previews and that Jar-Jar confirmed for me I need not see that one or any other from then on. First time with the care bears - shame on you. Second time for me to go see Jar-Jar, shame on me. I declined and have ever since. Shame on those money grubbers. 🤑

18 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I’m actually kinda intrigued for the release of the Disney streaming service. It’s supposed to be quite affordable and all the Star Wars/Marvel/Disney content you can handle and Simpsons episodes too.

On 10/8/2019 at 4:22 PM, Raven5220 said:

I don't know why you guys are getting all heated up and bent out of shape.  I'm just telling you guys how your team's viewed by the rest of the league.  As long as most people alive can remember, the Browns have been non-contenders..the current ones and the ones that moved here.  Well, the ones that moved here UNTIL they moved here. 

Cleveland's problems are that they are just a loser franchise, and that's much harder to correct.  One thing is for sure when it comes to the two teams:  Baltimore's franchise, the entire organization all the way down to the players, are well respected around the league...the Cleveland Browns are not. 

Once upon a time, I felt really bad for the city/loyal fan base of Baltimore when they lost the Colts to Indy.  I thought the owner was an epic scum bag to do that to you guys.  When the very next owner wired exactly like Irsay does the same thing moving his franchise from Cleveland to Baltimore - he's your hero?          

BTW, the Browns were 11-5 and beat the NE Patriots in a Wild Card Game just 1 season before Modell sold his soul.  Modell being Modell, didn't think Belichick was a good enough Head Coach to keep.  Just out of curiosity, what NFL Head Coach has the best record and most Superbowl Championships in the last 20 years?  I'll give you a hint: he's not coaching in Baltimore...

In their first 10 years of existence, the Cleveland Browns participated in every Pro Football Championship Game possible (winning 7 Pro Football Championships with 3 of those in the NFL).  The Cleveland Browns only won 1 NFL Championship when Modell was here which increased their overall sum of Pro Football Championship Trophies to 8 up against 2 Superbowl Trophies for the Baltimore Ravens.  What storied franchise would you rather be?  I'll take the 8 Pro Football Championships...