THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns at 49ers - Official MNF thread

5 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Remember hearing how the Browns offense was "fixed" Ya fixed til it was broke. 

Look, SF has a very good DL....and we don't have a 'very good' OL.

This was a very difficult matchup for us.

7 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Baker looks like this because how badly the OLine is outmatched. 

Trent Williams, anyone? And then let Robinson and Hubbard compete for RT spot then we have some depth. 

Not really man. Last post tonight but I paused my tv to rewatch that last bosa strip sack. My count using my phone (official I know) had bakers time in the pocket at 3.2 seconds before pressure. 

They aren’t all pros, and we obviously should have addressed it more. But the reason the offense has looked lousy yet again is baker locking into guys and the lack of quick hit plays.

unless Freddie gets his head out of his ass and goes back to quicker throws, this offense and his job are  in huge trouble. The 49ers offense is exactly what ours should be, but Freddie refuses to give up his wet dream of down field offense.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Orion said:

Look, SF has a very good DL....and we don't have a 'very good' OL.

This was a very difficult matchup for us.

But we are suppose to be a playoff team. We are suppose to be able to go head to head with anybody. This game was not even close. This was the same as Ohio State playing a shitty unranked no name Single A school. We got destroyed. Didn't even get a fucking TD. 

I think Freddie needs to go. The penalties, the team not being prepared, that is all on the coach 

6 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

Not really man. Last post tonight but I paused my tv to rewatch that last bosa strip sack. My count using my phone (official I know) had bakers time in the pocket at 3.2 seconds before pressure. 

They aren’t all pros, and we obviously should have addressed it more. But the reason the offense has looked lousy yet again is baker locking into guys and the lack of quick hit plays.

unless Freddie gets his head out of his ass and goes back to quicker throws, this offense and his job are  in huge trouble. The 49ers offense is exactly what ours should be, but Freddie refuses to give up his wet dream of down field offense.

Interesting observation.  That was the Raiders idea while Al Davis was alive and it got to a point where that did not work anymore but Al didn't care.  So the lost.

Pretty easy to figure out the Browns

1. Baker has trouble against zone defense 

2. The oline is garbage

3. The defense is fast and is over pursuing everything 

4. Our coaching is sub-par

But, hey, we have a great punter

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, medicineman said:

This is not a playoff team. We are no better than Miami at this point

This is awful 

we are in a shitty division....every team stinks, including the ravens....i see the ravens winning the north with a 8-8 record....clowns don't make the playoffs and it is off to offseason bickering like it has been for 20 yrs now...

21 minutes ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Baker looks like this because how badly the OLine is outmatched. 

Trent Williams, anyone? And then let Robinson and Hubbard compete for RT spot then we have some depth. 

We can not trade for Williams unless we ship someone like Vernon for him.  It will put us in cap hell. Also I blame you for this loss.  We're 2-0 with Nero starting the gameday thread this year and now 0-3 when anyone else does

• Upvote 1