THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns at 49ers - Official MNF thread

The game boiled down to this 

Our Oline drawing even vs their Dline 

Our Dline neutralizing their running game and exposing their pass pro.

We're losing both sides.    Honestly, I'm not here to be the downer but I'm packing this one in early.   Just don't have the horses up front to use straight drops in pass pro.     Young Shanny is the real deal, FYI.

1 minute ago, jrb12711 said:

The line held up fine, honestly. Not ideal protection but not awful. Baker has to throw the football.

I'd have to disagree with you on the Baker fumble play. Defenders were in the backfield almost instantaneously on that play.

2 minutes ago, jbluhm86 said:

I'd have to disagree with you on the Baker fumble play. Defenders were in the backfield almost instantaneously on that play.

I mean it was a blitz look, unless I’m sorry mistaken. Baker had a good 2.5 using my totally bullshit internal clock. Always hard to tell if dudes were open but, it wasn’t awful protection all things considered. 

I’ll be curious to look tomorrow. Will admit if I’m wrong.

2 minutes ago, medicineman said:

At least we can say the Fucking Steelers lost fuck em

Yes, that is true.

Why are you one of the ones who always tries to start shit? Were you one of the kids that was always picked on in school or something?

I'm here to watch the Browns game, and chat, and hope they win.

4 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I’ll give you your point a minute ago. That play was destroyed expecting a guard yet again to block bosa. Why?

Wasn't a guard, it was Brown - TE.    I mean, it's something you CAN do. Especially if you're trying to setup that TE screen/outlet which you saw us try.  The problem is, if you're going to do that, you do it early and don't press vertical off of it unless that ball is gone when your backfoot hits.   If not, that edge will sniff it out should be play disciplined (he did) or you have a weakness in pass pro if you try to drive it downfield (that pick)

edit: A lot of respect being paid to Buckner by the Browns.

Other than Kizer, I've never seen a worse red zone qb than Baker. He's absolutely awful and we're actually getting worse. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, medicineman said:

I been here since 2007 and I never start shit. why are you on here? Being a Pisspuke Faggot I would say you are the 1 starting shit you fucking cockroach. Eat a bag of dicks. Bitch. Now how is that for starting something? 

You sound about as intelligent as pond scum. Is that where your trailer is parked?

I told you why I was here. In fact I told this entire forum why I was here in the first post I ever made on this forum.

Browns on the board, its a start. Mayfield just needs to settle a bit. Maybe some quick dink and dunk playbook to get him comfortable.

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Wasn't a guard, it was Brown - TE.    I mean, it's something you CAN do. Especially if you're trying to setup that TE screen/outlet which you saw us try.  The problem is, if you're going to do that, you do it early and don't press vertical off of it unless that ball is gone when your backfoot hits.   If not, that edge will sniff it out should be play disciplined (he did) or you have a weakness in pass pro if you try to drive it downfield (that pick)

edit: A lot of respect being paid to Buckner by the Browns.

Yeah sorry I meant tight end. But yes, completely agree.

4 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

Yes, that is true.

Why are you one of the ones who always tries to start shit? Were you one of the kids that was always picked on in school or something?

I'm here to watch the Browns game, and chat, and hope they win.

And I guess you are a Pens fan? I am a Wings and Blue Jackets fan. I love Hockey and I think Crosby is 1 of the best ever when healthy. 

1 minute ago, medicineman said:

And I guess you are a Pens fan? I am a Wings and Blue Jackets fan. I love Hockey and I think Crosby is 1 of the best ever when healthy. 

He doesn't have the sheer size and strength Lemieux had, but he definitely works hard enough to make it almost appear like he does. But, maybe his size has something to do with him staying healthy.

4 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

You sound about as intelligent as pond scum. Is that where your trailer is parked?

I told you why I was here. In fact I told this entire forum why I was here in the first post I ever made on this forum.

Browns on the board, its a start. Mayfield just needs to settle a bit. Maybe some quick dink and dunk playbook to get him comfortable.

Trailer? Na I live in a van down by the Ohio river right off state rt 7 near the Rayland exit, Can't miss it from the high way, Old Chevy blue with 1 red door