THE BROWNS BOARD

Browns at 49ers - Official MNF thread

1 hour ago, SdBacker80 said:

Browns Fans are everywhere this weekend.  We should have a good showing in Levi’s 

I went to watch a Buckeyes game back ohhh....2010ish? While I was visiting.    Ended up at a place called Jack's??!  Near Fremont.  It was like a 45 minute drive.  Either way, they had a full breakfast menu that I went HAM on.   Good people out there.  Plenty of Browns and Buckeye fans/alumni.   Actually saw more gear repping Ohio teams than I did the likes of Stanford. A team at the time that was really starting to come into their own (Andrew Luck era)

I've no doubt Cleveland will be well represented tonight.

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Can't run Chubb head-on into the teeth of one of the best Dlines in the NFL and expect consistent success.    On the flip side, can't throw a TE at one of the better young edge rushers in the NFL and expect it work to your advantage.

I totally agree, but the TE honesty blocked well. The problem is having a TE block bosa on a vertical route concept. 

On 10/6/2019 at 5:33 PM, hoorta said:

I'll declare it to be "official" Nero. If our one trick wonder thread starter shows up, I'll just merge it with this one.... For some reason, I can't edit thread titles anymore, though a few months ago I got some enhanced Mod powers,  & can kick people off the Board... 

Ain't you special....

3 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

A LOT of off coverage =( 

I’ve been praising wilks but that was terrible scheme or awful defense by Mack, but I tend to believe the former. You scheme outside help but have Wilson play man on an obvious HB slant? Called that route from the TV. No bueno.