THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

I thought you said  you'd be just fine minus Ben, Bell, and Brown. 

My point was our defense has been pretty damn good. Our offense wouldnt be a problem if people didn’t continue to get hurt. You gotta be pretty damn dense or just being cute (I assume the latter) to not understand why things are the way they are right now. I also don’t recall ever saying we would be “fine” without Ben. I do think Rudolph is good, I also like Hodges but with continued injuries it’s hard to build continuity offensively.

6 hours ago, hoorta said:

Your record is what it is. The Browns are worse than the off season hype to date, and we had no luck with Bosa. I doubt you'll have much luck with Rivers on Sunday. 

Rivers just scored me zero points in FFL on Sunday with one of his worst games ever. Put me in second place with that showing.

3 minutes ago, Raven5220 said:

So what quarter did most of you homos, who consider yourselves to be the best fans in the nfl, turn off your tv's.  I  couldn't bring myself to do it...it was like watching a comedy.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Welcome to second place, bitches!!!  This is what happens when your organization is just built around losers.  The owners, down to the office, down to the coaches, and all the way down to the players just have a loser way about them...a losing mindset.  Let's just face it, they don't know how to be winners.  I found it so funny that after last week in which you guys played a great game, there was all this hype once again...I mean you guys talked like you were a superbowl contender because you beat us.  But I called it even after the game, an 8 and 8 season will be a win for you.  Here, at least we recognize we got work to do and things to correct...we aren't delusional like you guys.  But that's what a winning organization does, work on the things that need to be worked on, and correct the things that need to be corrected...we will do that.  Your Browns won't because they can't.  Just being flat out losers is something that can't be fixed.  Last night should of been a reality check for all of you...Doesn't matter how many guys you pick up, or how much talent they have, your team knows how to turn any great player into a loser.  I will give you that much.  Just shit..pathetic.

About the same time your mom texted me U up............ it was worth it, trust me. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Vagitron said:

Find it nickers or you are a bold faced liar.

I don't have to find shit.... I know what you said... And you know it too... . You're a guest here so... Fuck you!...

2 hours ago, Raven5220 said:

So what quarter did most of you homos, who consider yourselves to be the best fans in the nfl, turn off your tv's.  I  couldn't bring myself to do it...it was like watching a comedy.  I couldn't stop laughing.  Welcome to second place, bitches!!!  This is what happens when your organization is just built around losers.  The owners, down to the office, down to the coaches, and all the way down to the players just have a loser way about them...a losing mindset.  Let's just face it, they don't know how to be winners.  I found it so funny that after last week in which you guys played a great game, there was all this hype once again...I mean you guys talked like you were a superbowl contender because you beat us.  But I called it even after the game, an 8 and 8 season will be a win for you.  Here, at least we recognize we got work to do and things to correct...we aren't delusional like you guys.  But that's what a winning organization does, work on the things that need to be worked on, and correct the things that need to be corrected...we will do that.  Your Browns won't because they can't.  Just being flat out losers is something that can't be fixed.  Last night should of been a reality check for all of you...Doesn't matter how many guys you pick up, or how much talent they have, your team knows how to turn any great player into a loser.  I will give you that much.  Just shit..pathetic.

Go ahead yuck  it up. We'll see exactly how great  the Crows are when you have to play the  same  49ers. Oh, and Seattle and the Rams on the road. You already  got  your  two  gimmies against the probable 0-16 Dolphins  and a hardly great Cardinals team. 

Don't  forget you're a  guest  here, and smartass fans of other teams can be kicked off for over the  top gloating. 

10 minutes ago, Raven5220 said:

No gloating here, man...Just giving reality checks to the NFL's most delusional fans. 

I'd say you're  pretty  delusional if you think  the Ravens are somehow a great  team. 8-8 may well win the division. 

Arizona @ Cincinnati (-3.5) --- Sun 10/06 12:00 PM

Prediction: AZ 27 CIN 17

Final: AZ 26 CIN 23 --- W/W

Baltimore @ Pittsburgh (+3.5) --- Sun 10/06 12:00 PM

Prediction: PTG 23 BLT 13

Final: BLT 26 PTG 23 --- LL/WW

Cleveland @ San Francisco (-3.5) --- Mon 10/07 07:15 PM

Prediction: CLE: 20 SF 16

Final: SF 31 CLE 3 --- L/L

Well... that's enough leveling...

image.png.d1c428cc22eaf8d1e002267cde738610.png

3 hours ago, TypicalBrowns50 said:

This guy is pathetic 

I wouldn't worry. He shows up again after another Browns loss, I'll kick him off for good....  One thing I have a dim view of as a Moderator is a fan of another team coming in here yucking it up. We're great, you suck. I gave him a couple of warning points, and sent him a nastygram- if he keeps it up, he's gone.     

3 hours ago, Tour2ma said:

We're more delusional than Vag and Co.???

Our Balto-moron troll is using the outliers and thinking it's everyone Tour.  I dealt with these types during the three "Dark Years" after Modell pulled the rug out from under us. Anything from nyah, nyah, nyah we stole your team. To trying to justify well, Irsay screwed us, so it's perfectly fine for us to use outright bribery to get an NFL team back in Baltimore. It's how the Hoorta came about, vaporizing Baltimore trolls.  

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Great- goober- bye-bye.   He gone, and I left the post up that was the last straw. Did clean up some of the bird poop he left on the way.  

Yes and I  was just getting to like him.  :lol:.   Oh I forgot to ask him what grade he was in.  Oh well......

16 minutes ago, hoorta said:

Great- goober- bye-bye.  He gone, and I left the post up that was the last straw. Did clean up some of the bird poop he left on the way.  

Thanks, Larry.

And I don't want this rat shit in my thread either, so I will clean up the rest.

Classy fellow ... Dont know why Baltimore gets a bad rap.

Z

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Yes and I  was just getting to like him.  :lol:.   Oh I forgot to ask him what grade he was in.  Oh well......

I tried to be accommodating, but the Raven guy escalated it to the point ROTL, in the famous words of Art Modell "I had no choice."  :D  

BTW, if he wasn't lying- the guy is 41, and too young to remember the hurt that Colts fans had when Irsay got the moving vans out in the middle of the night..... 

EDIT & PS- I see Zombo utilized the Nuke button that I don't have, all the bird poop got flushed with the push of a button. 

3 minutes ago, hoorta said:

I tried to be accommodating, but the Raven guy escalated it to the point ROTL, in the famous words of Art Modell "I had no choice."  :D  

BTW, if he wasn't lying- the guy is 41, and too young to remember the hurt that Colts fans had when Irsay got the moving vans out in the middle of the night..... 

EDIT & PS- I see Zombo utilized the Nuke button that I don't have, all the bird poop got flushed with the push of a button. 

41 and going on 12 don't you just love those kinds. Again it's a big Oh Well........

On 10/8/2019 at 11:38 AM, D Bone said:

About the same time your mom texted me U up............ it was worth it, trust me. 

41 plus 20? should put his mom in her 60's? you dirty Dawg D Bone 😎... don't lose that number :D 

• Haha 1