THE BROWNS BOARD

This Week in the AFC North

Zombo

1 minute ago, steelersfan412 said:

Close range, he's been putting the ball on the mark. His receivers haven't helped his cause. Long range he still needs a lot of work.

You could have your boy Devlin Hodges out there for a few games. Rudolph was knocked out to where I don’t know that he’ll come back soon

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

You could have your boy Devlin Hodges out there for a few games. Rudolph was knocked out to where I don’t know that he’ll come back soon

Hodges actually played pretty well in that stretch, I was surprised. You're right, Rudolph will probably be out for a while, I'm surprised he didn't throw up on the way to the locker room.

What is possessing Jackson to hold on to that ball for so long?

2 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

Wow, what a turn of events. That was a clean catch.

And since both teams have had the ball, a field goal wins it. 

But Heinz Field is notorious for being the toughest stadium to kick in. 

Apart from seeing two teams struggling, I'm curious to know what long injuries has left this match up.

Not that I wish any, but that kind of stuff is crucial for the season. 

11 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

Hmmmmmm, I do know a guy that works security at the stadium there..... and he’s not a fan

Did he have brown and orange on anywhere?  Oh brother.

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Ravens are now what three and 2. Steelers are one and four

Can't hardly wait for Vag to come a trolling... Man, I hate the Ratbirds, but I had to root for them- just to shut up the Steeler trolls. Now they can feel our pain when a few years ago the Browns went through (I think it was at least) four quarterbacks.The 49ers game just got a little bigger for us.  2-1 in the next three games for the Browns and we're in pretty good shape at the half way mark... 

1 hour ago, The Gipper said:

Arizona beat the bangles. Bangles are now oh and five

They played like the Bangles.... 

4 minutes ago, flyingfooldoug said:

I see the Cards knocked around the sintuckey bungles. 

Saw almost all of it, channel surfing between that and the Ratbird game, they were both on here in Dayton. Other than a nice opening drive where they ran almost exclusively, and the game tying TD with about two minutes left, the Bungles sucked. I was hoping for OT, but the Bengals let the Cards march virtually unabated down the field to kick the winning FG. By our old pal Zane Gonzales no less.... 

13 minutes ago, hoorta said:

They played like the Bangles.... 

Saw almost all of it, channel surfing between that and the Ratbird game, they were both on here in Dayton. Other than a nice opening drive where they ran almost exclusively, and the game tying TD with about two minutes left, the Bungles sucked. I was hoping for OT, but the Bengals let the Cards march virtually unabated down the field to kick the winning FG. By our old pal Zane Gonzales no less.... 

So the Bengals  walked like an Egyptian. 

2 hours ago, ATOM said:

how in the fuck does pits medical cart not work and then they dont even bring out a board to stabilize him,i bet the nflpa will be all over them

It seems to be ok now. 

41813639-woman-pushing-an-old-broken-down-car.jpg

Baltimore at Pittsburgh.  The only bad thing about this game is that they both cannot lose.  Pittsburgh, I think, is the more overall talented team. But I am going to go with the upset here:  Ratfuckers beast Spermsuckers.  Say, 27-20.

Arizona at Cincinnati.   Two of the 4 worst teams in the league (with Miami and Denver).   They give the home team 3 points don't they.   So I go with the home team by 3 points.   Bitchy Pussies over Birds.....10-7.  Though I would prefer the opposite. 

I am 1-1 on these games that I picked.  I had thought that the Bengals were incrementally better than the Cards....I was wrong there.