THE BROWNS BOARD

How bad do the Browns destroy 49ers?

Icecube

3 hours ago, jiggins7919 said:

I think that's one of my biggest frustrations...the division is FINALLY on the weak side after YEARS of being powerful, and 1) we can't even put a decent team together that can take advantage of it. Now, granted we're 1-0 in the division, and granted our schedule has been beastly, but our eyes don't lie. The calmer fans among us can no longer simply say, "It's early" or "" It's growing pains". Not to be completely dramatic, but we're a powder keg of negative emotion that's about to explode. We have another game like this against the Seahawks, and it's definitely possible, the shit is going to get ugly. 

After Baker completely missed OBJ in the red zone (yet again) and threw it to a quadruple covered Demetrius Harris by predetermining (yet again) where to go with the ball, I knew I was seeing the total regression of a QB, and I'm not sure it can change back. 2)  I don't think most fans truly recognize just how badly Baker is playing. He's becoming shell-shocked, and our offense appears to be panicking. A trick play to OBJ on the first play? Yeesh. 2 catches a game for OBJ? Wtf is wrong with you? 

3) What really scares me is Baker Mayfield is GOING to get injured very soon unless something changes, it's going to happen. When that occurs, it's game over. Right now there's a chance Baker can turn it around, but he can't do that on the sidelines. We could REALLY use that Fins game right now, but instead we get Seahawks and Patriots. 

Things were looking very bleak before the Ravens game, and we not only pulled it out, we looked pretty damn good. We'll need that same performance to stave off the negative meltdown, 4) because I'm telling you, I can feel it coming, and it's going to be awful. 

1) Can't put together a decent team? What the hell do you want, All-Pros at every position? Bitonio, Beckham, Landry, Garrett, Richardson. Vernon, Ward- every one Pro Bowl. Chubb is currently 4th in the league in rushing. The only negativity I see is from fans who mistakenly thought we'd be 4-1 now and destroying every team in the process. Hey Eyore, the Rams lost to the Bucs, and KC got beat at home by the Colts. Happens to even the supposed "elite" teams. 

2) Um no- most fans DO realize how bad Baker has been- on his bad days. Leading the league in interceptions, a piss poor 56% completion rate and a lousy 68 qbr. He's hopefully just in the dreaded sophomore slump. 

3) Tell us something we don't already know, that the o-line got abused against the 49ers, and Baker is holding on to the ball too long. It's hard to believe, but the stats say he's had plenty of time to throw- usually. 

4) FWIW I had a feeling we were going to beat up on the Titans. Feelings can be dead wrong. Even should we lose to the Seahawks and Patriots, it's not the end of the season. So cheer up. Bengals are a mess, Steelers are on their fourth QB, & the Ravens have yet to play Seattle, Patriots, Texans, Rams, 49ers, Bills, and us in Cleveland. Not inconceivable 8-8 could win the division. Don't forget after week eight we get Hunt off of suspension, and Njoku shortly after that. 

• Upvote 2

10 hours ago, hoorta said:

4) FWIW I had a feeling we were going to beat up on the Titans. Feelings can be dead wrong. Even should we lose to the Seahawks and Patriots, it's not the end of the season. So cheer up. Bengals are a mess, Steelers are on their fourth QB, & the Ravens have yet to play Seattle, Patriots, Texans, Rams, 49ers, Bills, and us in Cleveland. Not inconceivable 8-8 could win the division. Don't forget after week eight we get Hunt off of suspension, and Njoku shortly after that. 

Great points! And i just picked up Hunt for Lewis on my FFL 5 week player exchange. That guy is a redzone nightmare for opposition defenses.

I'm just here to say that your fanbase is a fucking joke...I hope you know how you are viewed by everyone else in the league...you are not respected one little bit, and everyone loves that you guys suck year after year.  Your team will never be good, no matter who they bring in.  So keep up your arrogant bullshit, it just makes you guys look even dumber than we originally thought you were.  Oh, and Whoreta is a big pussy!!!

35 minutes ago, ravn5220 said:

I'm just here to say that your fanbase is a fucking joke...I hope you know how you are viewed by everyone else in the league...you are not respected one little bit, and everyone loves that you guys suck year after year.  Your team will never be good, no matter who they bring in.  So keep up your arrogant bullshit, it just makes you guys look even dumber than we originally thought you were.  Oh, and Whoreta is a big pussy!!!

Gee, find another IP to use? Remember- he who laughs last laughs best. Just keep on a hatin'. Maybe you should take a lesson from the two 49ers fans who posted here- that was class. SOMETHING YOU SERIOUSLY LACK. 

Got a Ravens board you post on so we can come over when someone blows out Jackson's knee, and yuck it up? Nothing like a Ratbird fan with a holier than thou attitude. Go look in a mirror before you start calling a small portion of the fanbase arrogant. You reek of it Noob.  Now get the hell out of here before you get kicked off.  

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ravn5220 said:

Oh goody another Retard whose team lost to the Browns got his wittle feewings hurt.👶🍼

3 hours ago, ravn5220 said:

Fuck you.  You got your ass kicked by a joke team then.  What does that make you?  😂

• Haha 1

• 3 months later...
On 10/8/2019 at 3:52 PM, Raven5220 said:

I guess you people in gay ole San Fran never got hooked on phonics, because you don't comprehend well.  I gave these shit-Brown fans credit and commended their team for a well-played game against us.  But I don't have to eat anything just because their team had one good game this year... and even though unfortunately it WAS against us, the Browns do, as you put it, have way too many arrogant fans for a team who hasn't been a contender in forever.  I wouldn't expect a niners fan to back up a ravens fan though...afterall, we are 4 and 2 against you guys, including taking away your dreams of another superbowl win not so long ago.  I have already said on here that the Ravens do have their share of problems this year that need to get corrected quickly, but I really hope you don't think when we face you later this season, you're going to beat us by 30 like you did the Browns last night.  I mean, if you do, you might be posting in the perfect forum for you...because this place is full of delusional people.

Lol! Look whose dreams of a super bowl win just got taken away. Oh, your delicious tears will feed my soul all year. MVP lolololol. 

1 minute ago, 5_Golden_Rings said:

Lol! Look whose dreams of a super bowl win just got taken away. Oh, your delicious tears will feed my soul all year. MVP lolololol. 

A 49ers fan quoting a 3 month old post of an - already banned - Ravens' fan on a Browns forum. 

Congrats, you win the 'shit life' award.

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, 5_Golden_Rings said:

Yes why would a 49ers fan be on a chat board for the Browns immediately after they won their first playoff game in years?  I mean, a Vikings board,   a Packers board, a Seahawks board?   

WTF was still piece of stool doing.....banging the internet for any negative reference made about his team at any time in the last year? 

Or, maybe he is worried that we may steal his DC  for our HC.  Yea,  that is the only thing that would seem remotely rational.

(at least now I know who to root for in the NFC title game:  either Seahawks or Panthers.)

35 minutes ago, Nero said:

A 49ers fan quoting a 3 month old post of an - already banned - Ravens' fan on a Browns forum. 

An early Post of the Year nominee...

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Nero said:

Hey, I booked mark that jackanape's post and nothing was going to stop me from calling him out for being a classless crap talker. Just had to wait for them to be eliminated.

5 hours ago, The Gipper said:

Yes why would a 49ers fan be on a chat board for the Browns immediately after they won their first playoff game in years?  I mean, a Vikings board,   a Packers board, a Seahawks board?   

WTF was still piece of stool doing.....banging the internet for any negative reference made about his team at any time in the last year? 

Or, maybe he is worried that we may steal his DC  for our HC.  Yea,  that is the only thing that would seem remotely rational.

(at least now I know who to root for in the NFC title game:  either Seahawks or Panthers.)

Hey I was defending YOUR team when he was making his asinine comments about Cleveland despite the Browns kicking the crap out of the Ravens the week before. This guy came in here a week after the Browns kicked the crap out of the Ravens 40 to 25 and started talking crap. Had to call him out. Then he responds with more crap talking. Too bad he's banned. Would love to see him still talking.

3 hours ago, 5_Golden_Rings said:

Just had to wait for them to be eliminated.

And it was a beautiful thing!

Take away Lamar Jackson’s easy throws down the middle and make him pass outside the numbers...couldn’t do it.

Great running QB, but still a subpar passing QB.