THE BROWNS BOARD

Oh Noes, Garret and OBJ suck..

BobPOUND!

Loved all the talking heads losing their shit over OBJ being targeted 7 times and only getting 20 yards. And Garret only getting a single sack and a handful of tackles.. Therefore.. They suck...

Not sure how people can claim to be experts in the game and not understand how the fact they "sucked" yesterday is why we won the game so easily.. OBJ was double teamed all day long(and a few triples).. At one point OBJ was being held on the ground and choked because they were so frustrated with him. Same goes for Garret. I think i saw at least 3 holds that were never called, and he was constantly double teamed..

What did this do for the rest of the team? This opened Landry to get 180 yards, which in turn opened up the run game for Chubb to run wild in a career day.. With Garret getting all the attention the other side of the line harassed and sacked one of the most mobile QB's in the league and caused him to cough up the ball 3 times after having not given the ball up a single time in 3 games..

THIS is what I saw in this team back in the summer.. PICK YOUR POISON.. You double team Garret, the what are you going to do with Richardson or Olivier? Double team OBJ, then who you going to put on Landry? And if you pull anyone back into coverage how are you ever going to stop Chubb once he is past the first level?

I feel strongly that both OBJ and Garret will be selfless leaders and take the barbs of "sucking" if it means they are a part of a playoff team with dreams of a Super Bowl Ring.. We all know they are the reason the rest of it is happening.. Just wish there was a stat that would prove how valuable their low stats are.

BobPound!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 5

"Experts" and reporters are a complete joke.....

On a side note, how does Mary Kay Cabot continue to have a job? Must she always ask the troll questions to try to get a sound bite for the national news.... If I were Baker, anytime she or Tony asked a question I would say "No Comment" and move on.

2 minutes ago, hx214 said:

"Experts" and reporters are a complete joke.....

On a side note, how does Mary Kay Cabot continue to have a job? Must she always ask the troll questions to try to get a sound bite for the national news.... If I were Baker, anytime she or Tony asked a question I would say "No Comment" and move on.

Baker needs to take a Capt. Obvious cap in there with him and put it on any time someone asks an obvious troll question or makes an obvious observation. 😁

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BobPOUND! said:

Loved all the talking heads losing their shit over OBJ being targeted 7 times and only getting 20 yards. And Garret only getting a single sack and a handful of tackles.. Therefore.. They suck...

Not sure how people can claim to be experts in the game and not understand how the fact they "sucked" yesterday is why we won the game so easily.. OBJ was double teamed all day long(and a few triples).. At one point OBJ was being held on the ground and choked because they were so frustrated with him. Same goes for Garret. I think i saw at least 3 holds that were never called, and he was constantly double teamed..

What did this do for the rest of the team? This opened Landry to get 180 yards, which in turn opened up the run game for Chubb to run wild in a career day.. With Garret getting all the attention the other side of the line harassed and sacked one of the most mobile QB's in the league and caused him to cough up the ball 3 times after having not given the ball up a single time in 3 games..

THIS is what I saw in this team back in the summer.. PICK YOUR POISON.. You double team Garret, the what are you going to do with Richardson or Olivier? Double team OBJ, then who you going to put on Landry? And if you pull anyone back into coverage how are you ever going to stop Chubb once he is past the first level?

I feel strongly that both OBJ and Garret will be selfless leaders and take the barbs of "sucking" if it means they are a part of a playoff team with dreams of a Super Bowl Ring.. We all know they are the reason the rest of it is happening.. Just wish there was a stat that would prove how valuable their low stats are.

BobPound!