THE BROWNS BOARD

***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***

Nero

1 minute ago, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

I’m in a shituation stashing Brees, Hunter Henry, Jordan Reed, picked the wrong Browns TE to fill in, OBJ with 0 fantasy value but 100% impact.

Browns defense is LEGIT. Whitehead just earned the strong safety position??!

Dude I swear I have Hunter Henry and Jordan Reed as well. That is funny. I have Baker but on the bench. I started Ebron as my TE who has no points but I love the Browns win 

• Upvote 1

I missed first half, but I wish I had kept my voice so I could shout properly at all that went through on last 2 quaters. 

We have a great defense and a good offense. If we don't have many injuries (already having and still playing, like that secondary) and we get the playcalling right, we're going to many more fun games this season! 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Nero said:

I missed first half, but I wish I had kept my voice so I coul shout properly at all that went through on last 2 quaters. 

We have a great defense and a good offense. If we don't have many injuries (already having and still playing, like that secondary) and we get the playcalling right, we're going to many more fun games this season! 

Great game......and my little red headed nurse Teri liked it too.

Oh haven't heard from any steelrz fans in awhile.

3 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Great game......and my little red headed nurse Teri liked it too.

Oh haven't heard from any steelrz fans in awhile.

Sorry to hear that you're in the hospital (earlier I read your first posts, nice place you got at home!) , I hope the Browns can deliver some of the pain every Sunday!  

Take care ;) 

This was the absolute most fun I've had in a while watching Browns football. I didn't give them much of a chance, as our passing game wasn't clicking and Baltimore was playing incredible football. In one of my long, bumbling, drawn-out posts I said I had a niggling thought that we might blow them out. That the stars would align and we'd be able to exploit their subpar secondary. 

Baker looked COMPLETELY different today and that's the best news of all. So calm, so poised, and so accurate. You kind of felt like Landry was going to bust out shortly, and boy did he. Hopefully some people started Seals-Jones on my advice! 🤣

What a terrific game for so many reasons. I got to watch it with my father and we had a fantastic time hooting and hollering. Special day, enjoy it. WOOF WOOF! 

Oh, and suck a bag of weiners, REX. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3

46 minutes ago, SdBacker80 said:

Oline GREAT performance.

if anyone says anything negative for the next 7 days - you are clueless 

And that triple pull by the C, RG and RT gave Chubb the opening he needed to show that his pre-injury speed at Georgia has returned. That acceleration through the hole was really impressive. I feel a lot better about our running game opening up the passing game. They looked coordinated today.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

And that triple pull by the C, RG and RT gave Chubb the opening he needed to show that his pre-injury speed at Georgia has returned. That acceleration through the hole was really impressive. I feel a lot better about our running game opening up the passing game. They looked coordinated today.

Thing of beauty.

Our Oline is very nimble.  

5 hours ago, mjp28 said:

I'm still in the hospital and will be here until about November 1 then a few weeks rehab, I should be home for the Thanksgiving games......and snow.   :(

hell yes we won

take take brother

57 minutes ago, jiggins7919 said:

Hopefully some people started Seals-Jones on my advice! 🤣

What a terrific game for so many reasons. I got to watch it with my father and we had a fantastic time hooting and hollering. Special day, enjoy it. WOOF WOOF!  

Man I should’ve listened to you I picked up Harris 🤮

• Like 1

Out the gate we just looked like the far more prepared team to execute.From both Sides. Kudos to Freddie coming out the room twice ready to Go..Harbaugh is no slouch at home & we took the air out of that stadium early.  We Owned the 1st quarter clock 10 mins. to 5 mins.

Last week with Rams, we came out 2nd half sleepwalking to get scored on first drive TD..Opening 2nd half this week, we gave up a opening FG..Than we scored 14 unanswered after that in the 3rd..

Big game ball to Steve Wilks..Have not really looked, but seemed like Wilks never really turned the edges loose, except for the early sack of Vernon.. DE's & Db's sealed Lamar inside the hashes to only having 1 or 2  dance moves on sidelines most the day..

San Fran here we come...but that talk has been delayed to OH let's Say about Hump Day 🐪....

1 hour ago, jiggins7919 said:

This was the absolute most fun I've had in a while watching Browns football. I didn't give them much of a chance, as our passing game wasn't clicking and Baltimore was playing incredible football. In one of my long, bumbling, drawn-out posts I said I had a niggling thought that we might blow them out. That the stars would align and we'd be able to exploit their subpar secondary. 

Baker looked COMPLETELY different today and that's the best news of all. So calm, so poised, and so accurate. You kind of felt like Landry was going to bust out shortly, and boy did he. Hopefully some people started Seals-Jones on my advice! 🤣

Oh, and suck a bag of weiners, REX. 

I couldn’t help but think about all the times their RB had a career day against us.  Turning that table was super sweet. Go Karma

• Like 1