THE BROWNS BOARD

***Ravens VS Browns Gameday Thread***

Nero

Hello, Browns fans! 

I'm hanging out after having a kebab in one unknown street of Logroño, in La Rioja. We are not having red wine, but it doesn't matter. I'm single and my best friend is getting happily married in a month, but it doesn't matter. 

We are not americans, but it doesn't matter either. I'm underpaid architect with big dreams and few stories, but it doesn't matter either. 

The Browns are a team that has sucked for the most of 20 years, but it doesn't matter. Our quaterback is having trouble after a promising rookie year, but it doesn't matter. We have a rookie head coach who last year was signed as running back coach, but it doesn't matter. 

We may have injuries, but it doesn't matter. 

Today, it doesn't matter that we are playing away against the most favored team to win the division. 

Because today we are winning. 

It doesn't matter if you are living a shitty moment in your life, if you are rich or poor. No matter the adversity, no one can take away the hope and enthusiasm to see your team winning on a Sunday. 

I may live thousands of miles away from Cleveland, but today, as every Sunday that the Browns play, part of myself is a million miles away. With my team. 

With our team.

Go Browns!!!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 5

Hi, Browns fans!   Our 1-2  Cleveland  Browns are in Maryland to play the 2-1 Baltimore Ravens as the Browns seek to win their first road game in four years.

Both teams won games in at their teams home field during the 2018 NFL regular season,  with Cleveland winning 12-9 at FirstEnergy Stadium on October 7, 2018. Ravens later won the rematch 26-24 in both teams season finale back on December 30, 2018.

Travis Coons kicked the game-winning field goal  with 6:43 remaining  in overtime, to help lead the Browns win by the score of 33-30,  in their last regular season road win at Baltimore, back on 

October 11, 2015Baltimore though leads the all-time regular season series with their 30-10 record, in both teams 41st meeting.

Greg Gumbel and Trent Green are announcing the live TV game commentary, along with sideline reporter and interviewer Melanie Collins, for The NFL On CBS.

A mix of clear and partly cloudy skies at 82 degrees, feels like 84 degrees, is the local gamecast inside Manufacturers and Traders Trust Company  Stadium,for the 1:05 PM Eastern Standard Time kickoff,  along with 0% precipitation, 54% humidity, and northeast winds at 9 miles per hour 

Head Referee Shawn Hochuli leads his NFL officiating crew to supervise the field action between the Browns And Ravens.

NO injuries, win your second game on the road, and your first game in Baltimore in four years, and GO BROWNS!!!! BELIEVELAND!

https://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/2019092901/2019/REG4/browns@ravens

https://www.clevelandbrowns.com/team/injury-report/

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/team/injury-report/

Browns @ Ravens NFL On CBS  TV Regional Distribution Map In Blue:

https://www.506sports.com/

Cleveland Browns Live Game Audio:

https://www.tunein.com/radio/Cleveland-Browns-s275577/

5 minutes ago, Tour2ma said:

Nero posted 7 hours ago...

The "bot" posted 7 hours ago...

I now officially predict a tie game.

I was thinking the same. The bot posts at 6:00 (12pm eastern) so I didn't want to take any chances and posted at 5:50

And here is our covered deck with our BROWNS flag and of course the TV all ready for the game!   (only problem I'm not there :()

And today BROWNS 24 birds 23.

20190922_093709.jpg

Here is another view with the BROWNS flag in the upper right. (again I'm not there :()

Normally a nice place to watch the game. (again if you're there :()

20190922_093600.jpg

4 minutes ago, mjp28 said:

Here is another view with the BROWNS flag in the upper right. (again I'm not there :()

Normally a nice place to watch the game. (again if you're there :()

20190922_093600.jpg

where the hell are you ? nice place you have there well im outta here 30 min drive to the bar and i want to get a good seat they had 175 there last sunday

GO BROWNS 

INactives are out...

Cleveland Browns Injuries
Genard Avery OLB Inactive  
Morgan Burnett SS Inactive  
Rashard Higgins WR Inactive  
Kendall Lamm OT Inactive  
Sheldrick Redwine DB Inactive  
Denzel Ward CB Inactive  
Greedy Williams CB

Inactive

Baltimore Ravens Injuries
Trace McSorley QB Inactive  
Ben Powers OG Inactive  
Jaleel Scott WR Inactive  
Jimmy Smith CB Inactive  
Brynden Trawick DB Inactive  
Brandon Williams DE Inactive
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, ATOM said:

where the hell are you ? nice place you have there well im outta here 30 min drive to the bar and i want to get a good seat they had 175 there last sunday

GO BROWNS 

I'm still in the hospital and will be here until about November 1 then a few weeks rehab, I should be home for the Thanksgiving games......and snow.   :(

Just now, mjp28 said:

I'm still in the hospital and will be here until about November 1 then a few weeks rehab, I should be home for the Thanksgiving games......and snow.   :(

Have her bring more of that chocolate stuff regularly then. Sorry you're stuck there for now. Hope you get a happy Turkey day reprieve.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, TexasAg1969 said:

Have her bring more of that chocolate stuff regularly then. Sorry you're stuck there for now. Hope you get a happy Turkey day reprieve.

Yeah I miss our BROWNS colored chairs among other things.

GO BROWNS, always there!

2 minutes ago, DieHardBrownsFan said:

Ha. Check mine out:

Nice how many BROWNS games do you catch there?  Oh and #17 my old lucky number.

8 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

The new crack back rule makes me irrationally angry. Cause a guy isn’t looking means they can’t  block them? Garbage 

I get what they are doing but there needs to be some discretion.  I don't like the Hines Ward hit where you de-cleat a guy who isn't aware but a simple block should still be legal

• Upvote 1