THE BROWNS BOARD

It's Official!

Canton Mike

My ManCave is always the kids favorite spot....It's either their undying love for me or MAYBE the camo recliner, power recliner, comfy couch, bungee chairs, big TV, Slim Jims, BBQ chips (Snyders of Berlin ONLY!), pretzels, Utz Pub Mix, Reese Cups, 3 Musketeers, Milky Ways, Snickers, Kit Kats, Butterfingers, Baby Ruths, Twix, Animal Crackers, Fudge Stripes, Oreos, Nutter Butters, & whatever else I think they need.

I'll say this.....ALL of 'em are BROWNS' FANS!!!

Mike

Congrats Grandpa Mike!! My Oldest Daughter has grandchild #3 in the hopper..Going next Sunday to the tie-breaking gender revealing at 2pm. due in February. Got to be a Browns fan? Grandpa's Browns don't play San Fran till that Monday Night.. I've eliminated the gender being blonde but well organized.. My other 2 grand children should be stockholders soon of M&M's & Payday's..meanwhile am looking into stocks of man-cave hand Wet-Wipes.. love'it & love'em..

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, gumby73 said:

Congrats Grandpa Mike!! My Oldest Daughter has grandchild #3 in the hopper..Going next Sunday to the tie-breaking gender revealing at 2pm. due in February. Got to be a Browns fan? Grandpa's Browns don't play San Fran till that Monday Night.. I've eliminated the gender being blonde but well organized.. My other 2 grand children should be stockholders soon of M&M's & Payday's..meanwhile am looking into stocks of man-cave hand Wet-Wipes.. love'it & love'em..

Congrats to you too! I love M&Ms & Paydays, but had to give up nuts which REALLY cut into my personal munchies. That's ok, I have all the others. BTW, my 18 month old Grandson LOVES Snyders of Berlin BBQ Chips....the kid's got great taste!

Great idea on the Wet-Wipes. I really need to stock up.

Mike

• Thanks 1

Sounds like the spoil the grandkids with sweets thing is in full swing around here!

But hey that's your job now besides you get to send them home when you're done.  :lol:

GO BROWNS, around the TV.

• Haha 2

On 9/29/2019 at 8:59 AM, mjp28 said:

Sounds like the spoil the grandkids with sweets thing is in full swing around here!

But hey that's your job now besides you get to send them home when you're done.  :lol:

GO BROWNS, around the TV.

I watched mine for my son in law last night since my daughter is in NY. I snuck them in some brownies for their forbidden second desert of the night. It's our secret. LOL!🤗

EDIT: They aren't dummies. They promised not to tell on gramp so they could continue their brownie supply on later gramp watch nights.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, TexasAg1969 said:

I watched mine for my son in law last night since my daughter is in NY. I snuck them in some brownies for their forbidden second desert of the night. It's our secret. LOL!🤗

EDIT: They aren't dummies. They promised not to tell on gramp so they could continue their brownie supply on later gramp watch nights.

Hey smart kids!   And all wound up when mommy and daddy get to put them in bed when they go home.   :lol: