THE BROWNS BOARD

Go Browns!

steelersfan412

7 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

Such a pleasant group of people here...

No, never met Vagifag. But after the past few weeks, your wife has been calling me that. You should probably check her phone, shes been getting around.

Well his name here is Vagitron.. You sound a lot like him.... Wives are overrated... Cost money.. And do nothing but whine.... I prefer one night stands as opposed to Lifetime commitments.. Besides.. I have better things to do like song composition rather than listening to some wife nag all goddamn day..

2 minutes ago, nickers said:

Well his name here is Vagitron.. You sound a lot like him.... My wife wouldn't be caught dead , or alive with pond scum like you.. She detests sissy boi's like you!

Like I said, you should probably check her phone... You obviously don't know her as well as you think. She also doesn't like homophobes like you. Gotta give it to you though, she is really really good....

1 minute ago, steelersfan412 said:

Like I said, you should probably check her phone... You obviously don't know her as well as you think. Gotta give it to you though, she is really really good....

I don't check other peoples phones... Thats creepy!

2 hours ago, steelersfan412 said:

1. Call it marketing moniker or whatever you like, my statement still stands on its own. Would it be better if I were to clarify for you? The browns have never won an AFC/NFC championship game? The Browns have never won a Vince Lombardi trophy?

There is nothing you can say that can clarify what you say... because you just want to use some arbitrary point in time to count something that itself is arbitrary. There are any number of specific points in time that could be used....like the beginning of a new millenium.  Here is a news flash for you...the league began 100 years ago...EVERYTHING in that time period counts. What is it about THAT that YOU do not understand.

2. Again, I haven't said anything incorrect. I'm not the one trying to stretch and twist the facts for their own benefit or ego.

Actually that is exactly what you are doing...you are wanting to ignore history, and ignore facts that exist....how is that not "twisting" them?

3. I did NOT say the NFL determines what is "recorded in the history" records. I said the NFL did not "accept" those records (into their own records). Reading comprehension 101. There is nothing on this story you could educate me on. And while I agree that it was based on pettiness and jealousy, this still doesn't change the fact that AAFC records are not in the NFL record books.

And nobody gives a shit about what the NFL accepts or does not...because they are NOT the official anything associated with the maintainence of Pro Football's records.  And you say that there is nothing that I can educate you on.  OK, prove it.....give us the story about why the AAFC records are not accepted...You explain it to us.  Otherwise, you are a liar.

I apologize for saying no one likes browns fans, because that isn't true. I have a friend who is a browns fan, though it does seem like he has something lodged in his rectum when this subject comes up. I'll revise my comment to just say The Gipper isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Quite the contrary, I m the one that has cut your nuts off, just as I do with every stupid steeler fan that comes on here. We do NOT buy your propaganda horseshit on here. We do not buy your revisionist history.  We do not buy your bullshit history that says the Earth was created in 1970...just in time for the Steelers to have come out of 40 years of ineptitude.   That is the specific reason why you do not want to recognize the facts...because the facts do you no good. 

I'd still like to see the browns win the super bowl this season. (or win an AFC/NFC championship game, or a Vince Lombardi trophy, for any obtuse people who don't understand)

We/I  understand fucking  perfectly....I probably know more about the history of your team than you do. What you don't want to understand is the fact that you haven't even got half the titles that teams from NE Ohio have accumulated over the years....the 100 years, all of which count.  Call us when you do...catch up halfway that is (you ain't there yet...and 0-3 ain't gonna get you there any time soon)

News flash for you:  things happened in the world before your short miserable existence started...or mine, and believe it or not....things happened in football before the Steeler franchise decided to wake up after their double Rip Van Winkle hibernation period. 

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

1. Call it marketing moniker or whatever you like, my statement still stands on its own. Would it be better if I were to clarify for you? The browns have never won an AFC/NFC championship game? The Browns have never won a Vince Lombardi trophy?

There is nothing you can say that can clarify what you say... because you just want to use some arbitrary point in time to count something that itself is arbitrary. There are any number of specific points in time that could be used....like the beginning of a new millenium.  Here is a news flash for you...the league began 100 years ago...EVERYTHING in that time period counts. What is it about THAT that YOU do not understand.

2. Again, I haven't said anything incorrect. I'm not the one trying to stretch and twist the facts for their own benefit or ego.

Actually that is exactly what you are doing...you are wanting to ignore history, and ignore facts that exist....how is that not "twisting" them?

3. I did NOT say the NFL determines what is "recorded in the history" records. I said the NFL did not "accept" those records (into their own records). Reading comprehension 101. There is nothing on this story you could educate me on. And while I agree that it was based on pettiness and jealousy, this still doesn't change the fact that AAFC records are not in the NFL record books.

And nobody gives a shit about what the NFL accepts or does not...because they are NOT the official anything associated with the maintainence of Pro Football's records.  And you say that there is nothing that I can educate you on.  OK, prove it.....give us the story about why the AAFC records are not accepted...You explain it to us.  Otherwise, you are a liar.

I apologize for saying no one likes browns fans, because that isn't true. I have a friend who is a browns fan, though it does seem like he has something lodged in his rectum when this subject comes up. I'll revise my comment to just say The Gipper isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Quite the contrary, I m the one that has cut your nuts off, just as I do with every stupid steeler fan that comes on here. We do NOT buy your propaganda horseshit on here. We do not buy your revisionist history.  We do not buy your bullshit history that says the Earth was created in 1970...just in time for the Steelers to have come out of 40 years of ineptitude.   That is the specific reason why you do not want to recognize the facts...because the facts do you no good. 

I'd still like to see the browns win the super bowl this season. (or win an AFC/NFC championship game, or a Vince Lombardi trophy, for any obtuse people who don't understand)

We/I  understand fucking  perfectly....I probably know more about the history of your team than you do. What you don't want to understand is the fact that you haven't even got half the titles that teams from NE Ohio have accumulated over the years....the 100 years, all of which count.  Call us when you do...catch up halfway that is (you ain't there yet...and 0-3 ain't gonna get you there any time soon)

News flash for you:  things happened in the world before your short miserable existence started...or mine, and believe it or not....things happened in football before the Steeler franchise decided to wake up after their double Rip Van Winkle hibernation period. 

Sure, whatever you say, "Gipper". The browns have won 13 Super Bowls.

I can't argue with insane anymore.

There is a mental health facility on 246 Northland Drive in Medina, you should probably schedule a visit.

2 hours ago, hoorta said:

Gip- even most Browns fans don't agree agree with your count. I don't count "Northeast Ohio" the same way Browns fans in Dayton don't count anything the Bengals have ever done. EDIT: that's the same as me claiming Dayton has a couple Super Bowl appearances- it's all SW Ohio, right?  Canton isn't the same as Cleveland- that's just spin on your part. Same as the Bears- the "Decatur Staleys" 180 miles away from Chicago. 

Yeah go wax nostalgic about the Canton Bulldogs or Akron Pros- teams that went out of existence long before most of us were born- or even our parents.  Yeah the Titanic sank too- that's just about as relevant to the current NFL.  

Larry, if you want to buy Steeler fans propaganda BS, you are free to....but the rest of us don't have to.

And you ARE dead wrong about the geographic situation.  Sorry if you missed that lesson in HS.  Cleveland/Akron/Canton ARE in the same geographic marketing area.  Do you think that thwe could consider asking to put an expansion team in Akron or Canton now, arguing they are not the same market.  

By your apparent reckoning then...say if the Cavaliers had won a championship while playing in Richfield...it would not have counted as a Cleveland area championship.  The NFL counts a 75 mile radius as a cities NFL market area.  

By your position then Dallas has NEVER won a Championship...after all those games were played in Irving.  Likewise...Boston has never won a Championship, after all those belong to Foxboro.  New York Giants titles since the 60s....must not belong to NY....after all, they were won in a whole fucking different STATE!!.  

I mean....team's call themselves after a whole state...Tennessee....Minnesota, or a whole 5 state region:  New England.  Of course they fucking count.

3 hours ago, hoorta said:

Just ignore Gipper, he's not going to give it up.   Most fans think the "real" modern era of the NFL started with the Super Bowl. What irks Browns fans is Steeler front runner fans thinking the history of the NFL started in 1970. :)  

The ones in denial not being willing to admit before that, the pre 1970 Steelers were as bad as the post 1999 Browns.  :)  

I don't give up because I am 100% dead fucking right!.  History is history...and no matter how much SEC fans want to deny it...the South lost the Civil War and  Pro Football began as we know it in 1920.......and the fact is....the 1970s NFL has vastly more in common with the 1940s and 1950s NFL than it does with today's NFL.

So, pick some other arbitrary, or not so arbitrary point in time....to begin to ignore the history before that.

The 1979 rule changes regarding eliminating bump and run changed things far more than a title game with a catchy nickname. And so have many other things since then.  When OL started becoming  300 lbers instead of 250 lbers...in the mid 80s had more effect on today's game. 

1 hour ago, hoorta said:

I'll say this- to Gipper. I don't- and almost no one else does- cares about your personal cockamamie definitions of "area" Championships that happened damn near 100 years ago.  Be my guest if you want to puff your chest out about long defunct franchises. I'd bet you could win a lot of money betting supposed NFL fans they couldn't name more than three of them. Those records most certainly don't relate to the franchise called the Cleveland Browns. Historically correct? Yep. Were you at any of those 1920s games? I don't think so. Possible my grandfather was, though I never got the chance to ask him. They're as much a relevant part of history as the Stock Market crash of the 20s to economics as the the current state of the NFL. Did you lose money then? Then stop your yammering, it's getting old.  

Well....the NFL certainly cares about its market areas.  And what difference, as I said, does it make ....because you nor I ever attended any Browns championship games that were played at any time. 

And here is another clue for you.....as far as I am personally concerned...the important part of the name Cleveland Browns....is the Cleveland part.... not the "Browns" part.   If Modell had been successful in moving the franchise...then I would have said "fuck the Browns"......I am a Cleveland/NE Ohio fan. If a new franchise had to have been created here.....no matter what they would have been called, I would have rooted for the Cleveland team...

If that had happened, then as far as I would have been concerned...the Cleveland Browns would have been just as defunct as the Cleveland Bulldogs from the 20s are.   (and if that had happened....odds are that the new franchise here in Cleveland would have been called the Bulldogs.

And by the way....I could give you a history lesson on the 1929 stock market crash...and how the things that caused that had a similar effect on the 2006 recession.   So, yes, it is proper to know and understand history.

13 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

Gipper, please visit the clinic before you have a stroke. Your rage level is a little too high.

I just don't want you to go through life ignorant. And trust me....you just got here...ask anyone......this is pure entertainment for me.  It causes me neither stress nor rage. Your statement is  like you being administered a whipping with a cat o' nine tails worrying about my state of mind where I am the one applying the whipping.   I am only slightly sadistic toward SSFs.  

30 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

Sure, whatever you say, "Gipper". The browns have won 13 Super Bowls.

I can't argue with insane anymore.

There is a mental health facility on 246 Northland Drive in Medina, you should probably schedule a visit.

Cleveland has 13 championships Northeast Ohio. Whatever you call titles by whatever catching nickname we have 13 of them.

3 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

I think you are the most delusional person I have ever met. "The browns have won 13 super bowls".... 👍 I guess if you tell yourself that enough times, you really do believe it.

246 Northland Drive

If you think being able to count from 1 to 13 is delusional I guess so. I have 10 fingers including thumbs I have 10 toes I can count them and I can count championships  The name you call them is fairly irrelevant

Just now, The Gipper said:

Cleveland has 13 championships Northeast Ohio. Whatever you call titles by whatever catching nickname we have 13 of them.

If you think being able to count from 1 to 13 is delusional I guess so. I have 10 fingers including thumbs I have 10 toes I can count them and I can count championships  The name you call them is fairly irrelevant

Okay. Northeast Ohio has 13 titles. None of which are a Super Bowl title.

Yes. You are delusional.

1 minute ago, The Gipper said:

Mite be easier for Pisspuke fans to use their three front teeth to get to 13, 

Just now, medicineman said:

I am not even going to bother reading this post from the start, all I needed to see was Steeler fan and their stupid ass zip code (How clever) More shocked you didn't use you're house number  but  any way Fuck off.

Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.

Just now, steelersfan412 said:

Okay. Northeast Ohio has 13 titles. None of which are a Super Bowl title.

Yes. You are delusional.

That’s right Northeast Ohio has 13 championships and no none of them are what are given the label Super Bowl. Did it really take that long for you to understand that. I mean those are the simple facts   

2 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

That’s right Northeast Ohio has 13 championships and no none of them are what are given the label Super Bowl. Did it really take that long for you to understand that. I mean those are the simple facts   

🤦‍♂️ Again, reading comprehension 101. When did I deny the fact that northeast ohio has 13 titles? You really need to learn how to read. I'm starting to understand why you're not a sharp knife. I said, I would like to see the browns win a super bowl.

2 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

Another sharp knife. That's called an area code, we prefix phone numbers with them. Zip codes are generally 5 digits, based on geographic location.

Catch me on a day when I am not super drunk and stoned, really shocked I can even type atm, The key board just seems to be 1 big thing 

4 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

🤦‍♂️ Again, reading comprehension 101. When did I deny the fact that northeast ohio has 13 titles? You really need to learn how to read. I'm starting to understand why you're not a sharp knife. I said, I would like to see the browns win a super bowl.

Oh when you said that the AFC ones were not recognized hello. And you further claimed really nothing before 1970 before the so-called Super Bowl era counted   Well let me quote you exactly you said that the Browns have no championships under the current league.But of course that league began in 1920 which is the part you don’t want to recognize apparently

4 minutes ago, The Gipper said:

Oh when you said that the AFC ones were not recognized hello. And you further claimed really nothing before 1970 before the so-called Super Bowl era counted 

Reading comprehension 101. I said AAFC ones, not AFC, weren't recognized by the NFL. I never said they don't "count". The fact still stands, none of those titles is a super bowl title, which was my original point.

And you're imagining me saying anything before 1970 didn't count. Quote?

Delusional.

246 Northland Drive. You really need some help.

1 minute ago, steelersfan412 said:

Reading comprehension 101. I said AAFC ones weren't recognized by the NFL. And you're imagining me saying anything before 1970 didn't count.

Delusional.

246 Northland Drive. You really need some help.

Yeah that’s exactly what you said that the Browns had no championships under the current league. How else is anyone supposed to comprehend that 

Just now, The Gipper said:

Yeah that’s exactly what you said that the Browns had no championships under the current league. How else is anyone supposed to comprehend that 

AAFC != NFL, post merger, super bowl era. But you didn't bother to read the entire thread like you said, I forgive you for not understanding that I did say super bowl.

6 minutes ago, steelersfan412 said:

AAFC != NFL, post merger, super bowl era. But you didn't bother to read the entire thread like you said, I forgive you for not understanding that I did say super bowl.

Now you want to deny what you said. Who are you Trump? You said exactly what I said you said that the Browns had no championships under the current league. Perhaps you should learn to read your own words.