BrownsDawgPound

***Official Browns Vs. Rams Sunday Night Football Game Thread***

6 minutes ago, Gunz41 said:

If you are the end man on line of scrimmage you can move down the line, but can't be in "motion", so you have to reset for a second before the ball is snapped 

I get that if he covering the tackle, but he was off the line. I thought notion is then legal? In that situation.

thanks for the help.

2 minutes ago, jrb12711 said:

I get that if he covering the tackle, but he was off the line. I thought notion is then legal? In that situation.

thanks for the help.

He was on the line. If he was of the line then it's an illegal formation.

Just now, CLEVELANDwantsPLAYOFFS said:

Ok I understand if medicine has to come here to rage after that 3 and out...

I was still in celebration mode after that int, then I blinked and they had the ball back

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, medicineman said:

I was still in celebration mode after that int, then I blinked and they had the ball back

Ya they really wasted that one.... looked like a monkey fucking a football on 1st down...

4 minutes ago, medicineman said:

Fucken this... smh. Lol

How freaking bad is Higgins hurt? We need another decent wr, anther 2 weeks til Callaway can play...….we need more than just OBJ and Jarvis. Higgins and Baker play well together and Callaway has some wheels on him, we need that.

Kupp is outstanding.  Also hurts having a safety on him as the point man.  Carrie should have handled that - but the secondary is showing its depletion there.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, tiamat63 said:

Kupp is outstanding.  Also hurts having a safety on him as the point man.  Carrie should have handled that - but the secondary is showing its depletion there.

Ya I’m not sure he’s had to do to much... ran two slant routes with 20 yard cushions for free TD’s.... pretty sure I’d just double team him the rest of the way